Product diagrammatic sketch
Wearing diagrammatic sketch
- Step 1: Ensure the earbud tip facing downwards, then place the earbuds into the ear.
- Step 2: Rotate earbuds back to the auricle side to fit snugly.
Operation of earbuds
How to pair
- Take out the two earbuds from the charging case, they will turn on automatically and will connect to each other within 10 seconds.
- The two earbuds flash alternately in red and blue (pairing mode).
- Search for the pairing name [TOZO T6] and select it on your mobile.
Another method of turning on & Turning off
- Turn on: Tap and hold the Touch Control on both earbuds for over 3 seconds.
- Turn off:
- Touch the Control button for 5 seconds will turn off when the earbuds are in playless status.
- The earbuds will turn off automatically after it is disconnected for more than 5 minutes.
If you accidentally get only one earbud work, or tails to pair each other, please reset it:
- Delete all [TOZO T6| Bluetooth records on the phone, then turn off the Bluetooth.
- Pick up two earbuds from the charging case, then hold both earbuds panels for 5 seconds until red lights are on to turn off the earbuds.
- Pressing both earbuds for another 5 seconds tired and blue light blinking alternately, and then clicking both earbuds twice quickly.
- The reset will be done when the blue light flashes rapidly, and then the red and blue light blink alternately.
NOTE: In case there is [Connection Unsuccessful in your devices, please delete all historical records of [TOZO-T6] and try the pairing process again.
Charging the earbuds
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, they will power off & be charged automatically. When the red LED lights up, it means that the earbuds are being charged from the charging case.
- The red light will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged.
Charging the charging case Please use the 5V/1A adapter to charge the charging case, which can be charged with a computer USB or other USB interface charger.
Box wireless charging
Designed for modern life, never be strangled by headphone cables. Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging and free chargin9 devices provided by airports, hotels, and cafe shops around the world.
NOTE: The battery indicator-white indicator light is above the wireless charger.
Don’t tap the earbuds touch button while in charge, otherwise, it will fail to pair. Then you should follow the reset to factory settings.
Earbuds LED indicator
- Turn on: Blue light flashes for one second
- Turn off: Red light flashes for one second
- Pairing status: The two earbuds flash red and blue alternately
- Paired with the phone: Non-flashing light
- Charging process: Red lights on
- Fully charged: Red light goes out
Tap L or R touch area to answer the call or it will answer the call automatically Hold Lor R2S in the sensing area to reject the call
NOTE: If you accidentally get only one earbud paired with a phone, please make sure both earbuds have been turned on. (Tap and hold the unpaired earbud for 3 seconds to turn it on).
If necessary, please try the “Reset” options to restore to factory settings.
- Support Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Transmission Distance: 12m
- Bluetooth working frequency: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Speaker type: D6mm2
- Impedance: 160+15%
- Standby time: 70 hours
- Call time: 5 hours
- Music playback time: 8 hours
- Earbuds battery capacity: 55mAh
- Charging time of earbuds: 1.7 hours
- The battery capacity of the charging case: 600mAh
- Charging time of the charging case: 1.8 hours
- Weight: 4.5g
Waterproof for daily use (sweating, rain, washing face, showering, having a bath, etc, but not for swimming underwater) Please note that the phone’s Bluetooth signal can not be transmitted underwater.
- Not for swimming underwater.
- Notes for signal transmission distance (as shown below)
- Do not dismantle or refit the product to avoid malfunction or fire hazards.
- Keep away from corrosive liquids.
- Keep away from extreme ambient temperatures below 10 C or above 60 C.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not touch the earbuds with sharp objects.
- Do not use the product in thunderstorm weather.
- If it has not been used for more than a month, please charge and maintain it in time to ensure that it is safe.
- Since the Bluetooth signal cannot be transmitted underwater, swimming or diving will cause the signal to disconnect or intermittent
SPECIAL REMINDER: Wipe the hardware contacts of the headset and charging box when the headset is not charging.
Note: If your problem is not answered above, please contact us via email, and we will respond within 24 hours.
Battery Warning! This product has a built-in lithium battery. Do not expose the product to strong sunlight, or fire or throw it into the fire to avoid an explosion.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
The user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FAQs – TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
What are the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds?
The TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds are a pair of wireless earbuds that provide a true wireless listening experience. They are designed to deliver high-quality sound and convenient features for your audio needs.
Do the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds have Bluetooth connectivity?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds support Bluetooth connectivity. They can be paired with compatible devices such as smartphones, tablets, and computers that have Bluetooth capabilities.
What is the battery life of the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds?
The battery life of the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds can vary depending on usage and volume levels. On average, they provide around 5 hours of playback time on a single charge. The charging case typically provides multiple additional charges, extending the total battery life.
Do the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds come with a charging case?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds come with a charging case. The case is used to store and charge the earbuds when they are not in use. It also serves as a portable power bank, allowing you to charge the earbuds on the go.
Are the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds sweatproof or waterproof?
The TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds have an IPX8 waterproof rating, which means they are designed to withstand water immersion up to a certain depth. They are suitable for use during workouts, sports activities, and even in rainy conditions.
Can you control playback and volume on the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds typically have touch controls on the earbuds themselves. These controls allow you to play/pause music, skip tracks, adjust volume, and answer/reject calls.
Can you use only one earbud at a time with the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds support the use of a single earbud. You can use either the left or right earbud independently, allowing you to choose between mono and stereo modes.
Do the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds have noise cancellation?
The TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds do not typically have active noise cancellation (ANC) technology. However, they may provide some passive noise isolation due to their in-ear design and proper fit.
Can you use the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds for phone calls?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds have built-in microphones, allowing you to use them for phone calls. The earbuds offer clear audio for both listening and speaking during calls.
Do the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds come with different ear tip sizes?
Yes, the TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds usually come with multiple sets of ear tips in different sizes. This allows you to find the best fit for your ears, ensuring comfort and a secure fit during use.
Pdf – TOZO T6 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Manual
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/TOZO-T6-True-Wireless-Stereo-Earbuds.pdf” download=”all”]
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock
- TOZO H2203 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- TOZO T12 Pro Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- TOZO G1 Bluetooth Earbuds Cleaning Pen User Manual
- TOZO A1 True Wireless Stereo Earbuds User Guide
- Bose Sports Open Earbuds User Manual
- Heyday TT2107 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Heyday TW15C True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Heyday TT2108 True Wireless Sport Earbuds User Manual