Heyday TW15C True Wireless Earbuds
“Heyday” is a private label brand owned by Target that offers a variety of consumer electronics and accessories, including headphones. The Heyday headphones are designed to offer an affordable alternative to popular headphones from established brands, with a focus on style and functionality. The product line features several different models of headphones with features such as noise cancellation, wireless connectivity, and built-in microphones for phone calls.
- TWS Earbuds
- TWS Earbud Case
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Small, Medium, and Large Earbud Tips
- Earbud Rapid Flashing Red/White – Pairing mode
- Earbud Flashes White and Fades – Paired
- Earbud Flashing Red – Low power
- Earbud Solid Red – Charging
- Earbud No Light – Charging complete
- Case One Light – 25% charged
- Case Two Lights – 50% charged
- Case Three Lights – 75% charged
- Case Four Lights – 100% charged
- Ascending Tones – Power on
- Descending Tones – Power on
- Three Rapid Tones – Ready to pair
- Single Chime – Paired
- Two Rapid Dings – Low battery
- Quick Beep – Next(R) / previous(L) song
- To pair the earbuds to your device for the first time open the case and remove both earbuds.
- The buds will start to flash red and white, this means that they are ready to pair.
- Use the Bluetooth settings on your device to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 05. When the earbuds have successfully paired they will turn white for five seconds and then fade.
- To reenter pairing put both earbuds back in the charging case with the lid open. Hold the reset button on the back so the case power indicator flashes 3 times. To reset to factory settings hold it so the indicator flashes 6 times. After reentering pairing or resetting start the pairing process at step 1.
a quick tip: the touch sensor is located in the center of the earbud, be sure to touch here so inputs register
- – play/pause
- – answer/end call
- – prev. song*
- – reject call
- – voice assist
- 1 tap
- hold 2 sec.
- 2 taps
- – play/pause
- – answer/end call
- – next song*
- – reject call
- – voice assist
* – indicates that the left and right earbuds have a different function
- The earbuds come with small, medium, and large earbud tips and can be changed at any time.
- To change the size of the earbud tip, squeeze it and pull it away from the earbud.
- Select the size that is the most comfortable for you and push it onto the earbud. The earbud tip has an interior sleeve that slides onto the earbud. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second earbud.
Place both earbuds back into the case Charging is complete when lights turn off Full charge requires approximately 1 hour
- Plug the USB-C end of the charger into the back of the case
- Plug the USB end into a power supply of at least DC 5V 1A warning: please use UL-compliant power supply
- Full charge requires approximately 2 hours and will provide 24 hours of earbud use
- Charging is complete when all 4 LEDs are solid white
IPX5 water resistance
- The earbuds are resistant to sweat which means they’re perfect for workouts note: the charging case does not have the same rating and should not be used in the same conditions single earbud use
- After pairing to your device remove only the right earbud from the case to enter single earbud use
- If the earbuds are not working correctly place them into the case with the lid open and reset them
- If the earbuds won’t turn on, recharge the battery and try again
- If the earbuds won’t charge, make sure the power supply works, is 5V>1A, is not damaged, and that the case is charged
- If the earbuds still won’t charge, make sure the charge pins are clear of debris as this may cause a connection issue; if they use a soft dry cloth to clean them
- If the earbuds make no sound or do not show as an available device, make sure they are not paired, if so unpair the device and repair to the desired device
need some help?
Can’t get it to pair? Have a question or comment?
- call us at 877-698-4883 or: 877-MyTgtTech
- online at: TargetTechSupport.com
- Do not use near any water source
- Do not modify or repair this device
- Do not use chemical detergents to clean your device, use a soft dry cloth
- WARNING: The battery (battery or batteries or battery pack) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like
FCC ID: 2AVTM-TT2001 Model: TT2001 Input: 5V Max 1A Made in China
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Target Corp.Mpls.MN,55403 Phone:1-612-304-6073
FAQs Heyday TW15C True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Why won’t my Heyday earphones pair?
Bluetooth device reset Next, turn off Bluetooth on the device you want, wait 15 seconds, and then turn it back on. You can now re-pair the headphones and put them in to test their compatibility.
Why are the red and white LEDs on my heyday earbuds flashing?
Rapidly flashing red and white The headset is waiting to connect to a new device while it is in pairing mode.
Can I use heyday earbuds in the shower?
It is not advisable to use these vintage Bluetooth wireless earbuds in the shower because they are not waterproof.
What do the lights on my earbuds actually mean?
status lights on earbuds White that pulses gradually—charging White that is completely charged. Red that pulses gradually – needs to charge.
What does the earbuds’ blinking light mean?
Your headphones’ red or amber flashing usually indicates that the battery is getting low. A medium battery level shown by an orange light may indicate that you need to charge the headphones in the next few hours. It might also imply that the headphones are charging right now.
Why doesn’t one of my earbuds work?
In the event that one AirPod is silent Verify that your charging case has a full charge. Put both AirPods in the charging case and give them a 30-second charge. Your iPhone or iPad’s charging case should be opened. Verify that each AirPod is charging by looking at the iPhone or iPad’s charge state.
Why don’t my earbuds function despite being connected?
Examine your headphones’ connector, cable, remote, and earbuds for wear or breakage. Check each earbud for debris on the meshes. Use a small, clean, dry brush with soft bristles to carefully brush debris out of all apertures. Reconnect your headphones firmly.
How durable are heyday earbuds?
20 hours of music playback at moderate volume is the battery life rating, which is respectable. You also receive a connection for those occasions when you prefer to be hooked in. The Heyday brand name is extremely discretely shown.
How can old-school Heyday earphones be made louder?
To raise the volume, press the Volume Up button. To lower the volume, press the Volume Down button. On the remote, press and hold the Phone button.
Why does one earbud sound louder than the other?
You’ve probably seen that one earpiece is typically louder than the other if you’ve ever used earphones. This is because the earbuds aren’t always symmetrical and since no two people’s ears have the same size. Since the human ear is not precisely circular, an earbud does not fit tightly inside the ear canal when it is inserted.
Pdf – Heyday TW15C True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock
- TOZO T6 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds User Manuals