Heyday TT2107 True Wireless Earbuds
“Heyday” is a private label brand owned by Target that offers a variety of consumer electronics and accessories, including headphones. The Heyday headphones are designed to offer an affordable alternative to popular headphones from established brands, with a focus on style and functionality. The product line features several different models of headphones with features such as noise cancellation, wireless connectivity, and built-in microphones for phone calls.
True Wireless Earbuds
hey! welcome to your HeydayTM true wireless earbuds. let’s get you set up
How to wear earbuds
- Take the earbuds out from the charging case.
- The left earbud has an “L” and the right earbud has an “R” marked on it.
- Place the left/right earbud in the left/right ear as indicated in the illustration. Ensure the speakers are pointed upwards when placing them in your ears.
- Charging case
- Wireless earbuds
- 3 Sets of silicon ear tips (S/M/L with M on the earbuds)
- USB-C type charging cable
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power them on. If the earbuds are not stored inside the charging case or are turned off, press and hold both earbuds for 1.5 seconds to power them on.
- Use Bluetooth settings on your phone to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 04.
- The right earbud will start flashing white/red light rapidly while connecting to your phone.
- The left earbud will emit a steady white light – pairing successfully.
- Place the earbuds back in the charging case to power off or press and hold both earbuds for 4 seconds to power off.
Indicators charging case
- Left White flashing rapidly – Battery low
- 1 Steady White – Battery charged for 25%
- 2 Steady White – Battery charged for 50%
- 3 Steady White – Battery charged for 75%
- All 4 Steady White – Charging complete
Phone call function
When you receive an incoming call, the left earbud will flash white.
Single press the left or right earbud to answer the incoming call, press the left or right earbud again to hang up after the call.
Press and hold the left or right earbud for 1.5 seconds to reject the incoming call.
The music will automatically pause when a call comes in and will resume playing after the call has ended.
Press the left or right earbud to play or pause the music.
Double-press the left earbud to play the previous track.
Double-press the right earbud to play the next track.
Note: since the right earbud is set as default, the left earbud cannot be used in mono mode.
Voice assistant function
Press and hold the left or right earbud for 1.5 seconds to enable or disable the voice assistant / Siri function.
- Make sure the earbuds are fully charged prior to the first use.
- Approximately 1.5 hours are required to fully charge the earbuds.
- Charging is complete when the red light turns off.
- Place the earbuds in their respective slots inside the charging case to start charging them. The left and right earbuds emit a steady red light while charging. When the earbuds are fully charged the lights turn white.
Recharging charging case
- When the left light on the charging case rapidly flashes white, the battery of the charging case is on low power and needs to be charged.
- Approximately 1.5 hours are required to fully charge the charging case.
- Plug the male end of the USB-C type charging cable into the female port of the charging case. The plug the USB end of the charging cable into a DC 5V USB power supply.
- The lights flash white while charging. Once the charging case is fully charged all 4 lights will turn a steady white.
Place the earbuds in the charging case and press the reset button of the charging case. After 6 seconds, the earbuds will turn on and off again, indicating the reset.
Troubleshooting and tips
- If the earbuds are not working correctly, turn them on/off.
- If the earbuds won’t turn on, recharge the battery and try again.
- If the earbuds won’t charge, make sure the charging case battery is not empty. “charging case battery” is fine – omit the apostrophe!!
- If the charging case won’t charge, make sure the supply is 5V>1A, and that it is functioning properly and not damaged.
- If the earbuds make no sound adjust the volume by turning it up.
- If the earbuds make no sound or do not show as an available device, make sure they are not paired to another device. If so, unpair the device and re-pair the desired device.
- This device does not have a pairing code. If prompted for one, make sure you are connecting to the correct device. If you are, then“forget“ the device and re-pair. If you nevertheless receive a prompt, then enter 0000.
NOTE: The unit will power off if it is not used for more than 5 minutes.
If the Bluetooth connection range is more than 10 meters the earbuds will disconnect with a prompt sound, indicating that the connection has been lost. If the connection is not re-established within 2 minutes, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
Need some help?
Can’t get it to pair? Have a question or comment?
- call us at 877-698-4883 or: 877-MyTgtTech
- online at: TargetTechSupport.com
- Do not use near any water source
- Do not modify or repair this device
- Do not use it in high temperatures or extreme weather
- Do not use chemical detergents to clean your device, use a soft dry cloth
- Keep 5-10 inches between the microphone and mouth when using the phone call function
FCC ID: 2AVTM-TT2001 Model: TT2001 Input: 5V Max 1A Made in China
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Target Corp.Mpls.MN,55403 Phone:1-612-304-6073
FAQs Heyday TT2107 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
How do you make the two Heyday earbuds function?
Reboot the Bluetooth device by placing the earphones inside the charging case, snapping the cover shut, and waiting for 10 seconds. Your issue should be resolved if you put them back in the case so they can reconnect and discover each other.
Why are the red and white LEDs on my heyday earbuds flashing?
The Rapid Red-White Flashing Light Headset is awaiting a new device to pair with it in pairing mode.
What causes my heyday earbuds to rapidly flash white?
The earbuds are attempting to connect to a previous Bluetooth device if they have a blinking white LED on them. When this connects, this will turn completely white before quickly turning off.
How long does it take Heyday earbuds to charge completely?
It is extremely easy to charge it, and it can take 1.5 to 2.5 hours to complete: The left earcup of the headphones should receive the charging cable’s other end. The opposite end of the cable should be plugged into a computer or USB power source. Charge the headphones until the red indicator light stops flashing.
How durable are Heyday earbuds?
20 hours of music playback at moderate volume is the battery life rating, which is respectable. You also receive a connection for those occasions when you prefer to be hooked in. The Heyday brand name is extremely discretely shown.
Why does one of my earbuds not work?
sanitise the headphone jack. This affects audio output by loosening the connection between the plug and jack. This is what? However, if your headphones only work in one ear when linked to your device but work normally when connected to other devices, you might want to clean the headphone port on your device.
What if I only have one working earbud?
Try twisting and taping the cord to restore sound if a single earbud periodically loses sound. If twisting the wire doesn’t work, you might have to open the earbud and, if you can, solder the connection. You might occasionally need to purchase new earbuds.
Why does one side of my earphones not work?
The first thing you should do if you are using wired earbuds and you find one side is mute is make sure the earphones are connected correctly. Re-insert the headphones after removing them from the headphone jack. Make sure the snap is fully engaged. Check whether this resolves the issue.
My earbuds are flickering blue, why?
To indicate that they are connecting or are fully linked, some wireless Bluetooth earbuds blink. Additionally, they blink blue while charged and begin to blink red when the battery is almost completely gone.
How can I stop my Bluetooth earbuds’ flashing light?
Put the headphones in pairing mode (i.e., red and blue flashing) and then push the volume down button to turn off the LED indicator light. Put the headphones off after doing this, then turn them back on and connect them to your device as usual.
Pdf – Heyday TT2107 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock
- TOZO T6 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds User Manuals