Term Of Use
Use Limitations and Permitted Use
Some manuals, user guides, and other documents are available on the website (“ManualsDock“). As long as it’s required for you to see it in your web browser for personal use, you are free to view and download any Manual on the website. The Manual’s copyright and other indications must still be observed. You may print one copy of the manual for personal use. The use of the Manual in any manner not specifically authorized by this Agreement or in any Manual that has been previously published or disseminated is prohibited. The majority of manuals may have additional notifications and requirements because they are not all held by ManualsDock. You consent to comply with all notices and requirements of this kind.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s requirements
ManualsDock complies with the guidelines for internet service providers set out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512, as amended). Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any issues with our terms and conditions or any other aspects of our website.
The provision of storage space for managing, downloading again, and sharing user content through the site, as well as for uploading, storing, and downloading user content, makes up the services.
- The Services are free and solely available for non-commercial usage.
- The Provider has the ability to limit access to particular services to only Registered Users.
- The User is aware of this possibility and agrees that third parties might directly or indirectly help with the delivery of the Services.
- The Registered User is free to use the Services as long as they are under the scope of those offered.
- The Unregistered User can only use the Services to a limited extent and may only download User material.
Provider obligations and rights
- User content may be moved among the sections of the site at the provider’s discretion. The information on this website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property that is either owned, controlled, or licensed by the provider or that of its respective owners. This includes any graphics, designs, photographs, videos, texts, and other materials.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Provider is free to alter the Site, the provided Services, their conditions, and their scope at any time and without previous notice to the User. The User is also aware of and agrees to the possibility that such changes can have an effect on supplied Services or possibly make some features unavailable. The User is not entitled to compensation for any harm caused by such a restriction in the functionality of the provided Services as a result of changes to the Site or Services.
- The Provider is free to terminate the Services at any time and without prior notice to the User.
Duty and rights of users
- The Registered User must provide true, up-to-date, and complete information identifying themselves as a Registered User while completing the Registration.
- By uploading User Content to the Site, the Registered User grants the Provider permission to automatically process and store User Content and all copies thereof.
- The Registered User grants the Provider permission to automatically process the User content and display any available file metadata (specifically, file name, file type, its size, number of pages, format/codec, resolution, and bit rate), as well as to create a condensed “thumbnail” preview of the User content that will show the content of the User content. This permission is granted by the Registered User when they upload, publish, submit, and/or transmit User content to the Site.
- The registered user grants the provider permission to automatically process and save a file name in the database so that other Users and the general public can search the user content.
- The User is aware that due to technical difficulties with the upload procedure, the uploaded file might not be immediately available on the Site. Before the file is visible on the website after the upload process, up to four weeks or more may have passed.
- The User may only use the downloaded materials for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any commercial usage of user content is strictly prohibited.
- Only personal usage is permitted for viewing and using our website.
- You are not allowed to access, use, or copy any part of the Site or its content using bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents, or other automated devices or mechanisms, including centralized or outsourced human work.
Limitation of liability and warranty disclaimer