Nintendo Switch Adjustable Charging Stand
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use only the AC adapter (HAC-002) provided with the Nintendo Switch console (or sold separately) to connect to this product.
- Do not expose this product to microwaves, high temperatures, direct sunlight or excessive force.
- Do not let this product come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside this product, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not touch this product while charging during a thunderstorm.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product. If this product is damaged, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- Do not use in dusty or smoky areas.
- Do not place this product in humid areas or areas where the temperature can suddenly change. If condensation forms, wait until the water droplets have evaporated.
- Do not touch device connectors with your fingers or metal objects.
WARNING – General
- Keep packaging materials away from young children as they may be swallowed.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using alcohol, thinner or other solvents.
How to Connect
Connect this product directly to the AC adapter (HAC-002), then place your Nintendo Switch console on the stand.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product in household waste.
For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
FAQs Nintendo Switch Adjustable Charging Stand User Instructions
What occurs if your Switch is left to charge for an extended period of time?
The battery won’t be harmed if you leave the console on the dock overnight or hooked directly into the AC adapter once the battery is fully charged.
How is a Switch charging stand used?
Set the open Nintendo Switch adjustable charging stand down on a table or other level surface. Place the console on the stand after that. * The Nintendo Switch adjustable charging stand should be connected to the AC adapter [HAC-002] that came with the console. The screen’s angle can be changed completely.
How long does it take a Switch controller to charge?
The Joy-Con controllers need around three and a half hours to charge completely. No Nintendo Switch bundle contains the Joy-Con Charging Grip (model No. HAC-012).
What is the battery life of the Switch?
The battery life ranges from 4.5 to 9 hours for the Nintendo Switch, model number: HAC-001(-01) [product serial number starts with “XKW”]. The battery life of the Nintendo Switch Lite, HDH-001 model, ranges from 3 to 7 hours.
How many times can a Nintendo Switch be recharged?
The battery life of the console will drop to roughly 80% less than the battery on a brand-new console after about 800 charge cycles. This is typical and does not indicate a problem with the battery or the console.
How can I prevent my Switch stand from tumbling over?
Once you have the proper equipment, all you have to do is take out the little metal screw and bend the aluminum piece’s ears outward. Reinstall the little metal component in its housing, then tighten the screw. You’re done when you push the kickstand back into position.
How do charging stands function?
A specialized wireless charging pad uses electromagnetic induction, also known as “inductive coupling,” to transfer energy to your device instead of plugging it into a charging cable. All phones that allow wireless charging can still be charged with a cable; it does not take the place of cable charging.
How can a Switch be charged the quickest?
Insert the original Nintendo Switch dock inside the device and keep it connected to the TV to efficiently charge your device while it is in console mode. The charging icon should be visible over the television, and once it is full, you can resume your frantic gaming.
How can you tell if your Nintendo Switch controller is charging?
But how can I tell whether the controllers for my Nintendo Switch are charging? Click the “Controllers” icon on the console’s primary home screen to see if the controllers are currently charging.
How should Switch be charged?
The Nintendo Switch drastically alters its power input needs while docked. The console itself is highly adaptable and will accept the majority of 10W or more USB-C or USB-A charges. nonetheless, it needs USB-C PD with a power profile of 15V/2.6A when docked (or more amps).
Pdf – Nintendo Switch Adjustable Charging Stand User Instructions
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock