Nintendo Switch Joy-Con AA Battery Pack
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Batteries
Failure to observe the following instructions could lead to batteries bursting and leakage of battery fluid, which is caustic to the eyes and skin.
- This product is to be used with AA alkaline batteries.
- Stop using this product if the batteries are leaking. If battery fluid comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If any fluid leaks on your hands, wash them thoroughly with water. Carefully wipe the fluid from the exterior of this product with a cloth.
- Do not mix used and new batteries.
- Do not mix different brands of batteries.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Do not expose this product or the batteries to excessive force, fire, microwaves, high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not let this product come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not touch the electrical terminals with metal objects.
WARNING – General
- Keep packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product. If this product is damaged, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using alcohol, thinner or other solvents.
- Before using this product, make sure that the Joy-Con is properly attached and that the battery cover is firmly in place.
- While using this product, put on and tighten the wrist strap. Hold this product securely and do not let go of it.
- Detach this product from the Joy-Con while not in use to avoid unnecessary power consumption.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product or the batteries in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
For battery removal and replacement instructions, see https://battery.nintendo-europe.com
Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto 601-8501, Japan
Importer in the EU: Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
Importer in Australia: Nintendo Australia Pty. Ltd., 804 Stud Road, Scoresby, Victoria 3179, Australia
UK economic operator: Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LP, UK
FAQs Nintendo Switch Joy-Con AA Battery Pack
How long is the battery life of a Joy-Con?
It takes the Joy-Con controllers about three and a half hours to charge completely. The Joy-Con controllers’ battery has a 20-hour battery life when completely charged. Depending on the software program and functions being used, this might be shortened.
What sort of battery is used by a Joy-Con?
Two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries can be found in each Joy-Con AA battery pack (left and right). Always read and abide by the battery handling directions.
How can you tell when Joy-Con has finished charging?
The Joy-Con Charging Grip (model No. HAC-012), which is available separately, enables you to carry on playing while your Joy-Con is being recharged. The recharge LED on the Charging Grip will remain lit while the Joy-Con controllers are recharging. The recharge LED will turn off when they are fully charged.
Can you change the battery in a Joy-Con for the Nintendo Switch?
Between the battery and the Joy-Con housing, place an Opening Pick. The battery is lightly taped in place; carefully take it out. Press the new battery into position, then reconnect it. Before you attach the new battery, replace the double-sided tape if it was the one holding the old battery in place.
Are the batteries in Joy-Cons rechargeable?
The AA battery pack’s recharge LED will turn on when the Joy-Con is charging. When one of the following occurs, it will turn off: when the Joy-Con has finished charging completely and is no longer taking a charge. The Joy-Con will still receive power, but the recharging LED won’t turn on.
How is a Joy-Con battery charged?
Connect the Joy-Con to the charging hold for the Joy-Con. Use the USB cable that was provided in the box to connect the Joy-Con charging grip to the Nintendo Switch dock, or connect it straight to the AC adapter (HAC-002).
Does Joy-Con need to be recharged?
To utilize the console, Joy-Con controllers, and Pro Controller, they must be charged. Here are several ways to charge each gadget.
How many joy cons are you able to bill?
The quad charger, which is USB-powered, supports charging up to four Nintendo Joy-Con Controllers at once.
Are Joy-Cons Bluetooth capable?
These tiny controllers pair with the Switch through Bluetooth, so you can also use Switch controllers with the emulator or independent game of your choice on your PC (Windows).
When in sleep mode, do Joy-Con recharge?
The Nintendo Switch system must be connected to the AC adapter, turned on, or in sleep mode in order for the Joy-Con to charge while they are connected to it.