Nintendo Switch USB AC Adapter
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage.
- AC adapters for toys are not intended to be used as toys, and the use of these products by children shall be under the full supervision of parents.
- Connect the AC adapter to the correct voltage (AC 100 – 240V). The AC adapter should be plugged into a nearby, easily accessible socket. The AC adapter is for indoor use only.
- When connecting the USB cable to the AC adapter, make sure the connector is orientated correctly. When disconnecting the USB cable from the AC adapter, pull the connector without too much force.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the socket when not in use.
- Do not let the AC adapter come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose the device to fire, microwaves, direct sunlight, or high or extremely low temperatures.
- Do not touch device connectors with your fingers or metal objects.
- Do not touch the AC adapter if it is plugged in during a thunderstorm.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, unplug the AC adapter from the socket and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair the AC adapter. If the pins on the plug are damaged, the AC adapter should be disposed of. If the AC adapter is damaged in another manner, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas.
- Keep the AC adapter and packaging materials away from young children.
If the AC adapter becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
|Commercial registration number of EU authorised
|Input voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Input AC frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 5.0V|
|Average active efficiency||76.6%|
|Efficiency at low load (10%)||–|
|No-load power consumption||0.10W|
MODEL NO: CLV-003(EUR)
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Manufacturer: Nintendo Co., Ltd.,
Kyoto 601-8501, Japan
EU authorized representative & importer:
Nintendo of Europe GmbH,
Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
FAQs Nintendo Switch USB AC Adapter User Guide
How is an AC switch adapter used?
Connect the Nintendo Switch dock to the AC adapter (HAC-002) (HAC-007). Open the dock’s back cover. Close the cover after inserting the USB plug from the AC adapter into the top terminal of the dock, designated “AC adapter.”
Can any USB-C be used to safely charge a switch?
With the Switch and a USB-C charger, you would use a USB-C to USB-C cable. The majority of modern chargers can safely recharge the Nintendo Switch. Compared to chargers, approved cables are much more prevalent.
Why did the AC adaptor for my Nintendo Switch stop functioning?
Look for any rips, kinks, frayed cables, etc. in the AC adapter The AC adapter must be changed if any damage is discovered. The My Nintendo Store is where you can buy the Nintendo Switch AC adaptor.
What is the switch adapter’s output?
39W USB-C Power Delivery as output 2.0 (5V/1.5A, 15V/2.6A) 100–240V, 1.0A, 50/60Hz; input. Size: 66 x 51 x 36 mm/2.6 x 2 x 1.4 inches. 173 grams or 6.1 oz in weight.
Does the Switch’s AC adaptor charge it?
Your Nintendo Switch system may be powered from any 120-volt outlet by plugging in the AC adapter. Even while you play, you may recharge the battery with the AC adapter. No battery was utilized.
Are AC adapters required for the Switch?
*The console comes with an AC adapter (HAC-002). This ought to be plugged into the dock for the Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo USB AC adapter can also be used with a USB charging wire (sold separately).
What is the Switch AC adapter’s wattage?
Over its USB Type-C connector, the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter supports charging profiles at 7.5 watts (5 volts @ 1.5 amps) and 39 watts (15 volts @ 2.6 amps).
How long is the Switch’s battery good for?
The battery life ranges from 4.5 to 9 hours for the Nintendo Switch, model number: HAC-001(-01) [product serial number starts with “XKW”]. The battery life of the Nintendo Switch Lite, HDH-001 model, ranges from 3 to 7 hours.
How long does it require to charge a Switch?
When the Nintendo Switch console is turned off or in sleep mode, it takes roughly 3 hours to charge completely. When the console is in use, the charging process takes longer. The console’s battery life varies by model and by the software program and features being utilized once it has been fully charged.
What might hurt an AC adapter?
When handled poorly, cables can be damaged. Examples include wrongly wrapping cables, removing cables by pulling on the cord rather than holding the plug, and more.
Pdf – Nintendo Switch USB AC Adapter User Guide
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock
- Heyday QIC44 MagSafe with Wireless Charger Stand User Manual