Nintendo Switch Dock Set
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use the AC adapter (HAC-002(EUR)) to charge the Nintendo Switch console and its accessories.
- Connect the AC adapter to the correct voltage (AC 100 – 240V).
- Do not use voltage transformers or plugs that deliver reduced amounts of electricity.
- The AC adapter should be plugged into a nearby, easily accessible socket.
- The AC adapter is for indoor use only.
- Do not expose these products to microwaves, high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not let these products come into contact with liquid and do not use them with wet or oily hands.
- Do not expose these products to excessive force and do not pull or twist the cables too tightly.
- Do not touch the AC adapter connectors with your fingers or metal objects.
- Do not touch the AC adapter or connected devices while charging during a thunderstorm.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, unplug the AC adapter from the socket and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair these products. If these products are damaged, stop using them and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
WARNING – General
- Keep these products and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed. The cables can coil around the neck.
- If these products become dirty, wipe them with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of these Products
Do not dispose of these products in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
Ecodesign Information for the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
|Ecodesign Information for the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
|Commercial registration number of EU authorised representative||HRB 101840|
|Input voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Input AC frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 5.0V||DC 15.0V|
|Average active efficiency||76.8%||88.5%|
|Efficiency at low load (10%)||–||83.0%|
|No-load power consumption||0.08W||0.08W|
* The AC Adapter (HAC-002(EUR)) has two types of DC output power, and the output voltage is automatically changed depending on the connected device.
FAQs Nintendo Switch Dock Set
Is it acceptable to always have the Switch docked?
The battery won’t be harmed if you leave the console on the dock overnight or hooked directly into the AC adapter once the battery is fully charged.
Is it important which way you dock the Switch?
Insert the console into the dock with the screen of the console facing the same direction as the front panel of the dock. The console screen will turn off while it is docked.
For how long can the Switch be docked?
Nintendo claims that the Switch can operate for up to 6 hours without a docking station, albeit the length of time depends on the game you’re playing.
How does the Switch dock operate?
The user can watch the Nintendo Switch gameplay on television via the Nintendo Switch dock. This device adds a second dock so that the Nintendo Switch may be moved between different televisions with ease. For a complete setup, an AC adapter and HDMI cable are required.
Can switches operate independently of a docking station?
A USB-C to HDMI converter is required if you wish to connect your Switch to your TV without utilizing the dock. Fortunately, purchasing one of these will cost much less than paying for an authorized replacement dock.
Can the Switch be charged when docked?
The Nintendo Switch dock that comes with the consoles [HEG-001/HAC-001] can be used to charge either one.
Can I get my Switch two docks?
You can, indeed. To play in TV Mode on any of your televisions if you have more than one, simply move your console between the docks by connecting a Nintendo Switch dock to each one.
How can I tell if my Switch dock is charging?
The charge indication is it visible? Look for the charging icon in the top-right corner of the screen when your console is on. The light on the dock does not indicate charging. (It turns on when a TV screen receives video output.)
What is the battery life of the Switch?
The battery life ranges from 4.5 to 9 hours for the Nintendo Switch, model number: HAC-001(-01) [product serial number starts with “XKW”]. The battery life of the Nintendo Switch Lite, HDH-001 model, ranges from 3 to 7 hours.
How can I tell if the Switch dock is defective?
You can borrow a dock from a friend and try plugging your Switch and TV in it to confirm whether you have a bad dock or not. Remember Solution 2 in case your friend’s Dock also has trouble connecting to your Switch or TV. If this happens, there may be a problem with the settings.