Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use the AC adapter (HAC-002(EUR)) to charge the Nintendo Switch console and its accessories.
- Connect the AC adapter to the correct voltage (AC 100 – 240V).
- Do not use voltage transformers or plugs that deliver reduced amounts of electricity.
- The AC adapter should be plugged into a nearby, easily accessible socket.
- The AC adapter is for indoor use only.
- Do not expose the AC adapter to microwaves, high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not let the AC adapter come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands.
- Do not expose the AC adapter to excessive force and do not pull or twist the cable too tightly.
- Do not touch the AC adapter connectors with your fingers or metal objects.
- Do not touch the AC adapter or connected devices while charging during a thunderstorm.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, unplug the AC adapter from the socket and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair the AC adapter. If the AC adapter is damaged, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
WARNING – General
- Keep this product and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed. The cable can coil around the neck.
- If the AC adapter becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
For an explanation of the symbols and markings used on this product, see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
|Commercial registration number of EU authorized representative||HRB 101840|
|Input voltage||AC 100-240V|
|Input AC frequency||50/60Hz|
|Output voltage||DC 5.0V||DC 15.0V|
|Average active efficiency||76.8%||88.5%|
|Efficiency at low load (10%)||–||83.0%|
|No-load power consumption||0.08W||0.08W|
* The AC Adapter (HAC-002(EUR)) has two types of DC output power, and the output voltage is automatically changed depending on the connected device.
MODEL NO: HAC-002(EUR)
© Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of the Nintendo
FAQs Nintendo Switch AC Adapter User Instructions
Why did the AC adaptor for my Nintendo Switch stop functioning?
Look for any rips, kinks, frayed cables, etc. in the AC adapter The AC adapter must be changed if any damage is discovered. The My Nintendo Store is where you can buy the Nintendo Switch AC adaptor.
How is an AC switch adapter used?
Connect the Nintendo Switch dock to the AC adapter (HAC-002) (HAC-007). Open the dock’s back cover. Close the cover after inserting the USB plug from the AC adapter into the top terminal of the dock, designated “AC adapter.”
Can I connect my Nintendo Switch to any adapter?
It is not advised to do this. Nintendo AC Adapters are created specifically to function with the relevant system. A non-licensed AC adapter may work and/or eventually harm the Nintendo System if used, even though it generates the correct current and voltage. The warranty would not apply to the system.
What is the switch adapter’s output?
39W USB-C Power Delivery as output 2.0 (5V/1.5A, 15V/2.6A) 100–240V, 1.0A, 50/60Hz; input. Size: 66 x 51 x 36 mm/2.6 x 2 x 1.4 inches. 173 grams or 6.1 oz in weight.
An AC adaptor can be harmed by what?
Due to inappropriate handling, poor cord wrapping, removing cables by pulling on the cord rather than holding the plug, and other scenarios, the ac adapter or the cables may become damaged.
Why does an AC adaptor stop working?
A malfunctioning AC adapter, a damaged power or AC adapter cable, a broken DC-in connector on the laptop, and other factors can all lead to AC adapter problems.
Does the Switch’s AC adaptor charge it?
Your Nintendo Switch system may be powered from any 120-volt outlet by plugging in the AC adapter. Even while you play, you may recharge the battery with the AC adapter. No battery was utilized.
Are AC adapters required for the Switch?
*The console comes with an AC adapter (HAC-002). This ought to be plugged into the dock for the Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo USB AC adapter can also be used with a USB charging wire (sold separately).
Are Switch AC adapters uniform in design?
The AC adapter that comes with every Nintendo SwitchTM is the same as this one. It fuels the Nintendo Switch gaming system.
What is the Nintendo Switch adapter’s wattage?
Over its USB Type-C connector, the Nintendo Switch AC Adapter supports charging profiles at 7.5 watts (5 volts @ 1.5 amps) and 39 watts (15 volts @ 2.6 amps).
Pdf – Nintendo Switch AC Adapter User Instructions
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock