Nintendo Switch Joy-Con
A worldwide Japanese video game corporation with its headquarters in Kyoto is Nintendo Co., Ltd. Both video games and video game consoles are created and released by it. Handcraftsman Fusajiro Yamauchi created Nintendo in 1889 as Nintendo Karuta, which initially produced handcrafted hanafuda playing cards.
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Batteries
- Stop using this product if the batteries are leaking. If battery fluid comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If any fluid leaks on your hands, wash them thoroughly with water. Carefully wipe the fluid from the exterior of this product with a cloth.
- The product contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Do not replace the batteries yourself. The batteries must be removed and replaced by a qualified professional. Please contact Nintendo Customer Support for more information.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use only the Nintendo Switch console (HAC-001/HEG-001) or the Joy-Con charging grip (HAC-012) (sold separately) to charge this product.
- If you hear a strange noise, see smoke or smell something strange, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose the device to fire, microwaves, direct sunlight, or high or extremely low temperatures.
- Do not let this product or built-in batteries come into contact with liquid and do not use this product with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose this product or built-in batteries to excessive force.
- Do not touch this product or connected devices while charging during a thunderstorm.
WARNING – General
- Keep this product and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed.
- Do not use this product within 15 centimeters of a cardiac pacemaker while using wireless communication. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, first consult a doctor.
- Wireless communication may not be allowed in certain places such as airplanes or hospitals. Please follow respective regulations.
- Persons who have an injury or disorder involving their fingers, hands or arms should not use the vibration feature.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product or its built-in batteries. If there is any damage, stop using the product and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
- Make sure to charge built-in batteries at least once every six months. If batteries are not used for an extended period of time, they may become impossible to charge
How to Use
Charge and pair controllers before using them for the first time. You can charge and pair controllers by attaching them directly to the Nintendo Switch console (HAC-001/HEG-001) or using the Joy-Con charging grip (HAC-012) (sold separately).
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product or built-in batteries in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
The battery should be removed by a qualified professional. Visit https://battery.nintendo-europe.com for more information.
|Joy-Con (L)||Operating frequency band(s)||Maximum radio-frequency power|
|Joy-Con (R)||Operating frequency band(s)
|Maximum radio-frequency power
|Maximum field strength
For an explanation of the symbols and markings used on this product, see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
For UK: Hereby, Nintendo declares that the radio equipment type (Nintendo Switch Joy-Con) is in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements. The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
Hereby, Nintendo declares that the radio equipment type (Nintendo Switch Joy-Con) is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nintendo is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo
FAQs Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Instructions Manual
How long are Joy-Cons good for?
The Joy-Con controllers’ battery has a 20-hour battery life when completely charged. Depending on the software program and functions being used, this might be shortened.
How many Nintendo Joy-Cons are compatible with the Switch?
You can pair up to eight controllers with your Nintendo Switch system at once, regardless of the type of controller (Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, etc.).
What drawbacks come with eliminating joy?
Slide the Joy-Con from bottom to top while pressing the release button on the back of the device. Be sure to fasten the Joy-Con straps after removing the controllers from the console before running any software or games.
How can I tell whether my Joy-Con is charging?
Make sure the Joy-Con are charging while the Charging Grip is attached to the AC adapter. “Controllers” can be found by selecting the HOME Menu. The Joy-charge Con’s status will be displayed on the screen.
When in Sleep Mode, do Joycons charge?
The Nintendo Switch system must be connected to the AC adapter, turned on, or in sleep mode in order for the Joy-Con to charge while they are connected to it.
Are Joy-Cons quick to charge?
The Joy-Con controllers need around three and a half hours to charge completely.
Can two players use one Nintendo Joy-Con?
Press the SL and SR Joy-Con buttons simultaneously while selecting “Controller” from the HOME menu. By doing so, the Joy-Con will be recognized as being “horizontally held,” allowing you to control the game using just one Joy-Con. Two users can play using just one set of Joy-Cons by registering both the left and right Joy-Cons.
Does Smash require both Joy-Cons?
A single Joy-Con, a pair of Joy-Con controllers, a Pro Controller, or a GameCube controller are the options available to each player (GameCube controller adapter required).
Do you need both Joy-Cons for Smash?
Each player can choose from a single Joy-Con, a pair of Joy-Con controllers, a Pro Controller, or a GameCube controller (GameCube controller adapter required).
How long can a single charge of a Nintendo Joy-Con last?
The battery life of a single Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller depends on several factors, including the type of usage, the brightness of the screen, and the temperature. On average, a fully charged Nintendo Joy-Con can last for 20 hours of continuous play. However, this number can vary greatly depending on usage, and it is always best to check the battery level regularly and charge the Joy-Con when needed. To conserve battery life, it is also possible to adjust the screen brightness or put the console in sleep mode when not in use.
Pdf – Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Instructions Manual
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock