Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heaters for Indoor
For those looking for the best performance in real-world scenarios, we designed Dreo. Every Dreo appliance is intended to provide a sense that is natural, energizing, and ultimately pleasant. Creating a comfortable atmosphere in your house that fosters enjoyable activities.
- BRAND: Dreo
- COLOR: Black
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USAGE: Indoor
- POWER SOURCE: AC
- HEATING METHOD: Forced Air & Convection
- RECOMMENDED USES FOR PRODUCT: Office, indoor, home, camp
- MOUNTING TYPE: Free Standing
- ROOM TYPE: Living room, Bedroom, Dining room
- HEATING COVERAGE: Up to 200 sq. ft.
- ITEM WEIGHT:15 Pounds
- HEAT OUTPUT: 5118 BTU per Hour per Foot per Degree Fahrenheit
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:14″D x 6.14″W x 16″H
With Dreo’s Hyperamics technology, you may increase the warmth by 10%. With high-speed heating at up to 9.77 feet per second, 1500W high power turns a cold space into a hot spot. Wider areas of your space are warmed by 70° wide-angle heating. For larger rooms including offices, bedrooms, and living rooms, the 2022 improved outlet was adjusted 20° downward to allow heat to go further. The Shield360° system from Dreo offers 24-hour auto-off protection in addition to tip-over and overheating safety. This ETL-listed space heater is constructed with V-0 flame-retardant materials and comes with a bend-proof safety plug for the utmost in-home security.
With noise levels as low as 37.5 dB, which is far quieter than a library, ultra-quiet heating provides soothing, comfortable warmth that uplifts your mood throughout the day. You can adjust the heat in 5 different ways (1500W, 900W, 700W, ECO, and Fan Only), which will help you to reduce your energy costs even further. You can specify the precise temperature you want in ECO Mode, ranging from 41 to 95°F in 1°F increments. A more accurate temperature display on the panel and a more practical remote control. This portable heater is easy to transport and store whenever needed thanks to the hidden carry handle at the back.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read and follow all safety information and instructions. Keep it for future reference.
For household use only.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided, use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9 m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped, or is damaged in any manner. Discard the heater, or return it to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, and similar indoor locations. Never locate the heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run the cord under the carpeting. Do not cover the cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route the cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange the cord away from the traffic area so that it will not be tripped over.
- To disconnect the heater, turn the controls off, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use it on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/receptacle. Never use with an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- If there is a loose fit between the plug and the socket or the plug becomes very hot, the socket may need to be replaced. Check with a qualified electrician to replace the socket.
- It is normal for the plug and cord to feel warm to the touch. A plug or cord which becomes hot to the touch or becomes distorted in shape may be a result of a worn electrical outlet. Worn outlets or receptacles should be replaced prior to further use of the heater. Plugging the heater into a worn outlet/receptacle may result in overheating of the power cord or fire.
- The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become hot enough to burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with a high sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
- Ensure the heater is on a stable, secure surface to eliminate the potential of tipping it over.
- Make sure that no pieces of polystyrene or other packaging material have been left between elements of the appliance. It may be necessary to pass over the appliance with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not attempt to modify or repair the product by yourself. Doing so could void the warranty and cause damage or personal injury. Only a repair technician may disassemble or repair this product.
- Choking hazard – This remote-control unit contains a small battery. Keep the remote control away from children and do not swallow the battery. If the battery is swallowed seek medical advice at once.
- If the machine is not working as it should, has received a sharp blow, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use and contact Customer Support.
- NOTE: There may be a trace of smoke or odor when the unit is first operated. This indicates that a drop of oil fell on the heating coil during the manufacturing process. It will quickly evaporate and should not re-occur.
- IMPORTANT – This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to rig this safety feature.
USING YOUR HEATER
- 1 x PTC Fan Heater
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Thank You Card
- 1 x User Guide
NOTE: For added convenience, the same control buttons can be found on the remote control.
OPERATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
Place the heater on a firm, level surface free from obstructions, and at least 3ft. (0.9m) away from any wall or combustible material. Plug into an appropriate voltage AC 120V outlet, the unit will enter standby mode with a beep and power indicator on red. Your heater is ready for use now.
- POWER ON/OFF The RED indicator (Power ON indicator) lightens when the Heater is switched on. Press the POWER button on the heater / remote control once to turn the heater ON with default settings: Power indicator on red, default temperature “95°F” & high heat level “HI” on LED display. Press the POWER button once again to turn the heater OFF with a 15-second delay and a countdown timer on the display.
- MODE / HEAT LEVEL SETTING When the unit is on, repeatedly press (M) on the heater / remote control to cycle through High (HI) ->Low (LO) -> ECO -> High (HI) modes.
- ECO MODE When ECO mode is turned on, the heater will adjust the working mode (High or Low) automatically based on the ambient temperature. Both “ECO” and “HI” / “LO” will light up on the LED display. You can also adjust the temperature by pressing + or –
- MUTE / UNMUTE Hold the MODEL button for 3 seconds or press the mute button on the remote control to turn the buzzer on or off. The HI LO and ECO will flash once along with a beep sound.
- When the unit is on, press + or – on the heater/ remote control to adjust the temperature from 41 to 95°F in 1°F increments.
- When the setting temperature (T0) is reached, the heater will stop working and enter standby mode (with a 30-second delay). When the room temperature is lower than the set one (T0), the heater will start working again.
- When the unit is on, press on the heater / remote control to start oscillating.
- To stop oscillating, press it again.
- When the unit is on, press on the heater / remote control to cycle through 00 -> 01 -> … -> 12 -> 00 -> 01-hour timer. When the time is up, the unit will automatically stop running.
- To cancel the Timer setting, press and hold on the heater for 3 seconds, adjust the timer setting to 00, or turn the unit off.
AUTO-LED DISPLAY OFF
If no operation is done within 1 minute when powered on, the display will turn off automatically (Only the power indicator light + working mode light should be on). To turn the display back on, press any button to wake it up.
The heater is designed with power-off memory function, the heater will always remember your last settings (temperature & working mode oscillation status) once you turn it on again.
|24-Hour Auto Shut Off
When the heater has been working for 24 hours continuously without any other operation, it will shut off automatically.
|When the heater is tipped over, the heater will shut off automatically with malfunction code “P4” on LED display and beeps.
Place the heater back on a flat, level and stable surface. Turn it on again.
When the ambient temperature is above 122°F, the heater will stop heating and the overheat alarm will be triggered with malfunction code “FF” on LED display and beeps.
Please unplug it from the power source and power it on again when the ambient temperature drops below 122°F.
REPLACEMENT OF BATTERIES IN THE REMOTE CONTROL
Press the locking button to pop up the battery holder.
Replace the battery with the same type (CR2025 3V), making sure the (+) side facing up.
Pushing the holder until securely locked into place.
Chemical Burn and Choking Hazard. Keep batteries away from children.
This product contains a lithium button/coin cell battery. If a new or used lithium button/coin cell battery is swallowed or enters the body, it can cause severe internal burns and can lead to death in as little as 2 hours. Always completely secure the battery compartment. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product, remove the batteries, and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
The cells shall be disposed of properly, including keeping them away from children, Even used cells may cause injury.
|1500W (High) 900W (Low)
|Remote Control Battery
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least one time during the operating season and before off-season storage in order to provide the optimum level of performance.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the mains by switching it off and removing the plug from the power outlet before cleaning.
- Turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down.
- Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the heater clean.
- Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents.
- Never immerse the heater in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing. Be sure not to wet the heating element and the switches.
- For storage, you may leave the heater covered to protect it from dust. Store it in a cool, dry location and arrange the cable away from traffic areas so that it will not be tripped over or damaged.
- Do not allow water to run into the interior of the heater as this could result in a fire or electric shock hazard.
- Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
- Except for cleaning, any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
- Carefully fold the power supply cord and tie it up with a cord, then put the Heater into the packing box. Keep it in a cabinet away from any hot or wet location.
The following troubleshooting guide addresses the most common problems. If problems persist, contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malfunction Codes on LED Display
E2 – Temperature sensor short circuit
|Unplug it from the power source and contact Customer Support.
E1 – Temperature sensor open circuit
|Unplug it from the power source and contact Customer Support.
FF – Overheat Protection (Ambient temperature above 122°F)
|Unplug it from the power source and power it on again when the ambient temperature drops below 122°F.
P4 – Tip-Over Protection
|Place the heater back on a flat, level and stable surface.
Heater does not start
Power cord is not properly plugged in.
|Connect the plug to a powered electrical outlet.
Heater does not start
Overheat Protection has been activated.
|Turn the heater OFF, unplug it and allow it to cool.
|Check and remove any objects on or adjacent to the heater.
|Wait 5-10 minutes before plugging the unit back in.
No power is passing through the unit.
|Ensure that your circuit breaker or fuse is working properly.
|Ensure your heater is placed on a flat and even surface.
Setting temperature is lower than the room temperature.
|Make sure the thermostat is set at a higher temperature than the room temperature
The heater suddenly stops during heating
The temperature exceeds the threshold of the thermal cut- off.
|Turn off the unit and unplug it from the power outlet. Allow it to cool, and then plug it into the electrical outlet again.
|The heater is tipped over.
|Place it on a flat, level, and stable surface.
FAQs Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heaters for Indoor Operational Guide
What is the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater?
The Dreo DR-HSH002 is an indoor space heater designed to provide warmth and comfort in small to medium-sized rooms. It is a portable heating device that can be used in various areas of your home or office.
How does the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater work?
The Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater uses a heating element, typically made of ceramic or quartz, to generate heat. The heater pulls in cool air, passes it through the heated element, and then releases the warm air into the room. It often has a fan to help distribute the heated air more effectively.
What size of the room is the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater suitable for?
The Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater is generally suitable for small to medium-sized rooms. The heating capacity of the heater is typically specified by the manufacturer, indicating the square footage or wattage it can effectively heat. It’s recommended to check the specifications to determine if it is appropriate for your specific room size.
Can the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater be used in a bathroom?
No, the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater is not designed for use in bathrooms or any other high-moisture areas. It is important to use heaters specifically designed for bathroom use, as they have additional safety features to handle the moisture and humidity present in such environments.
Is the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater energy-efficient?
The energy efficiency of the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater can vary depending on its design and features. However, many modern space heaters are designed to be energy-efficient by using thermostats and timers to regulate the heat output and minimize energy consumption.
Can the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater be operated silently?
The Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater typically produces some level of noise during operation, especially if it has a fan for better heat distribution. However, the noise level is generally low and should not be overly disruptive.
Does the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater come with a remote control?
The inclusion of remote control with the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater may vary depending on the specific model or package. Some models may have a remote control as an added convenience feature, allowing you to adjust the settings from a distance
Can the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater be used outdoors?
No, the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater is intended for indoor use only. It is not designed or built to withstand outdoor conditions or exposure to moisture, which can be hazardous.
Can I leave the Dreo DR-HSH002 Space Heater unattended?
It is generally not recommended to leave any space heater, including the Dreo DR-HSH002, unattended while it is operating.
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock