DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater
A contemporary home appliance company called Dreo aims to strike a balance between technology and a way of life. With products including tower fans, air purifiers, space heaters, and air conditioners, Dreo has been reinventing many home appliance categories with a distinctive concept that emphasizes air at its center.
Thanks for choosing the Oreo PTC Fan Heater. Please read this User Guide thoroughly before use and retain it for future reference.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS.
KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided, use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9 m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Always unplug the heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or is damaged in any manner. Discard the heater, or return to the authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, and similar indoor locations. Never locate the heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run cord under the carpeting. Do not cover the cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route the cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange the cord away from the traffic area so that it will not be tripped over.
- To disconnect the heater, turn the controls to off, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Always plug heaters directly into a wall outlet/ receptacle. Never use an extension cord or relocatable power tap (outlet/power strip).
- A loose-fitting outlet can cause the plug to overheat or cause a fire. Be sure the plug fits tightly in the outlet.
- If there is a loose fit between the plug and the socket or the plug becomes very hot, the socket may need to be replaced. Check with a qualified electrician to replace the socket.
- It is normal for the plug and cord to feel warm to the touch. A plug or cord which becomes hot to the touch or becomes distorted in shape may be a result of a worn electrical outlet. Worn outlets or receptacles should be replaced prior to further use of the heater. Plugging the heater into a worn outlet/ receptacle may result in overheating of the power cord or fire.
- The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become hot enough to burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with a high sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
- Ensure the heater is on a stable, secure surface to eliminate the potential of tipping it over.
- Make sure that no pieces of polystyrene or other packaging material have been left between elements of the appliance. It may be necessary to pass over the appliance with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not attempt to modify or repair the product by yourself. Doing so could void the warranty and cause damage or personal injury. Only a repair technician may disassemble or repair this product.
- Choking hazard – This remote control unit contains a small battery. Keep the remote control away from children and do not swallow the battery. If the battery is swallowed seek medical advice at once.
- If the machine is not working as it should, has received a sharp blow, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, do not use it and contact Customer Support.
- NOTE: There may be a trace of smoke or odor when the unit is first operated. This indicates that a drop of oil fell on the heating coil during the manufacturing process. It will quickly evaporate and should not re-occur.
- IMPORTANT – This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to rig this safety feature.
DANGER – High temperatures may be generated under certain abnormal conditions. Do not partially or fully cover or obstruct the front of this heater.
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- 1 x PTC Fan Heater
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Thank You Card
- 1 x User Guide
All the functions can be achieved through the buttons on the remote control.
Operations and Functions
Place the heater on a firm, level surface free from obstructions, and at least 3ft. (0.9ml away from any wall or combustible material. Plug into an appropriate voltage AC 120V outlet, The unit will enter standby mode with a beep and power indicator on red. Your heater is ready for use now.
- The Power indicator lights up when the heater is switched on.
- Press on the heater/ remote control once to turn the heater on with default settings: Power indicator on red, default temperature “95°F” & high heat level “HI” on LED display.
- Press once again to turn the heater off. If the heater is operating, it will take 15 seconds for the heater to shut off, with the countdown time shown on the display.
Mode/ Heat Level Settings
- When the unit is on, repeatedly press on the heater I remote control to cycle through High (HI) ->Low (LO)-> ECO -> High (HI) modes.
- When ECO mode is turned on, the heater will adjust the working mode (High or Low) automatically based on the ambient temperature.
- You can also adjust the set temperature by pressing + or -.
- When the set temperature is reached, the heater will stop working.
- “ECO” will light up on the display when ECO Mode is selected.
- Hold on to the heater for 3 seconds, OR press the sound off button on the remote control to turn the buzzer on or off. The “Hl”,”LO” and “ECO” will flash once along with a beep sound if Mute/Unmute is enabled.
- When the unit is on, press + or – on the heater I remote control to adjust the temperature from 41 to 95° F in 1° F increments.
- When the set temperature (TO) is reached, the heater will stop working. When the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the heater will start working again.
- When the unit is on, press on the heater/ remote control to start oscillating.
- To stop oscillating, press again.
Auto OFF Timer
- When the unit is on, press on the heater/ remote control to cycle through 00 -> 01 -> … -> 12 -> 00 -> 01-hour timer. When the time is up, the unit will automatically stop running.
- To cancel the Timer setting, press and hold on the heater for 3 seconds, or adjust the timer setting to 00, or turn the unit off.
Auto LED Display OFF
- If no operation is done within 1 min. after being powered on, the display will turn off automatically (Only the power indicator light and working mode light will be on).
- To turn the display back on, press any button to wake it up.
Replacement of Battery In Remote Control
If the indicator on the remote control doesn’t turn on anymore, please consider replacing the battery.
Chemical Burn and Choking Hazard. Keep batteries away from children.
- This product contains a lithium button/coin cell battery. If a new or used lithium button/coin cell battery is swallowed or enters the body, it can cause severe internal burns
and can lead to death in as little as 2 hours. Always completely secure the battery compartment. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product, remove the batteries, and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
- Dispose of cells properly and keep them away from children. Even used cells may cause injury.
Cleaning and Maintenance
It is recommended that the heater be cleaned at least one time during the operating season and before off-season storage in order to provide the optimum level of performance. Always disconnect the appliance from the mains by switching It off and removing the plug from the power outlet before cleaning.
- Turn the heater “OFF”, unplug it, and wait for the heater to cool down.
- Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the heater clean.
- Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents.
- Never immerse the heater in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing. Be sure not to wet the heating element and the switches.
- For storage, you may leave the heater covered to protect it from dust. Store it in a cool, dry location and arrange the cable away from traffic areas so that it will not be tripped over or damaged.
- Do not allow water to run into the interior of the heater as this could result in a fire or electric shock hazard.
- Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
- Except for cleaning, any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
- Carefully fold the power supply cord and tie it up with a cord, then put the heater into the packing box. Keep it in a cabinet away from any hot or wet location.
The following troubleshooting guide addresses the most common problems. If problems persist, contact Customer Support at email@example.com.
Warranty and Service
Default 12-Month Warranty
Thanks for choosing the OREO heater. This product is covered with OREO product and labor warranty for 12 months from the date of its original purchase.
Extend Your Warranty
Extend your warranty by registering your new product on our
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- Accidents, misuse, or repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts.
- Use of force, damage caused by external influences.
- Damage caused by non-observance of the User Guide, e.g. connection to an unsuitable mains supply or non-compliance with the instructions.
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances.
- Defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or from repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts that have been performed by a repair person
not authorized by OREO.
We can only provide after-sales service for products that are sold by OREO or OREO-authorized retailers and distributors. If you have purchased your unit from a different place, please contact your seller for return and warranty issues.
We’re Here to Help!
If you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding your new product, please contact our helpful Customer Support Team.
Your satisfaction is our goal!
“Please have your order confirmation number ready before contacting Customer Support.
FAQS ABOUT DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater
Q: What is the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater?
A: The DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater is a specific model of fan heater manufactured by DREO. It is designed to provide warmth and comfort in small to medium-sized spaces.
Q: What are the key features of the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater?
A: The key features of the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater may vary depending on the specific model and version. However, common features often include adjustable temperature settings, a fan-forced heating mechanism, safety features such as tip-over and overheating protection, and a compact design for easy portability.
Q: How does the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater work?
A: The DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater typically utilizes a PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) heating element. PTC elements heat up when an electric current passes through them. The fan inside the heater blows air across the heated PTC element, distributing warm air into the surrounding space.
Q: What are the safety features of the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater?
A: The DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater often includes safety features such as tip-over protection and overheating protection. Tip-over protection automatically shuts off the heater if it gets knocked over or tilted. Overheating protection activates if the internal temperature of the heater exceeds a safe level, automatically turning off the heating element to prevent damage or fire hazards.
Q: Can the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater be used in different room sizes?
A: Yes, the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater is typically designed for use in small to medium-sized rooms. However, it’s important to consider the specific heating capacity of the model you have, as some variations may be more suitable for larger or smaller spaces.
Q: Is the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater energy-efficient?
A: The energy efficiency of the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater may vary depending on its specific design and settings. Generally, fan heaters tend to consume more energy compared to other heating methods. However, PTC heating elements are known for their efficiency as they self-regulate their temperature, reducing power consumption when the desired temperature is reached.
Q: Can the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater be used for cooling?
A: No, the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater is designed specifically for heating purposes. It does not have a cooling function.
Q: What is the warranty period for the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater?
A: The warranty period for the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater may vary depending on the manufacturer’s policies. It is recommended to refer to the product documentation or contact DREO directly to obtain accurate information about the warranty coverage.
Q: Where can I purchase the DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater?
A: The DREO PTC DR-HSH001 Fan Heater may be available for purchase from various retailers, both online and in physical stores. You can check DREO’s official website or popular e-commerce platforms to find authorized sellers or browse through local appliance stores.
For more manuals, visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/DREO-PTC-DR-HSH001-Fan-Heater-User-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]