Tzumi Soundmates V2
Tzumi is a consumer electronics company that designs and manufactures a range of innovative and affordable products. The company offers a variety of electronics, including headphones, speakers, charging devices, phone cases, and other mobile accessories.
Tzumi is committed to offering high-quality products that provide value to its customers. The company’s products are designed to be user-friendly, durable, and affordable, making them accessible to a wide range of consumers.
Turning On Your Earbuds
- METHOD 1: Remove your earbuds from the charging case. Both earbuds’ LEDs will flash blue.
- METHOD 2: If the earbuds are not inside the charging case or turned off, tap the RIGHT or LEFT earbud for 5 seconds until the blue LEDs flicker and you hear “Power On”.
Turning Off Your Earbuds
- METHOD 1: Place your earbuds back into the charging case.
- METHOD 2: Tap either earbud for a few seconds until you hear “Power of’.
Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
FIRST: Remove both earbuds from the charging case. They will begin auto-pairing to each other.
SECOND: Keep the earbuds within 3 feet of your smart device (for Bluetooth pairing only) Enable your device’s Bluetooth function from Its Settings menu. Select “Soundmates” from the Bluetooth device list to pair the earbuds to your device. Once paired, you will hear “Device Connected: Your Soundmates are now ready to use!
Single Earbud Usage Each earbud can be used independently.
Calling / Music
- ANSWER/END CALL Tap RIGHT or LEFT earbud 2 Ernes
- REJECTING A CALL Tap and hold the Right or Left Earbud for 2 seconds until you hear a prompt sound
- PLAY/PAUSE Tap RIGHT or LEFT earbud 2 times
- NEXT SONG Tap the RIGHT earbud 3 Ernes
- REWIND/PREVIOUS SONG Tap the LEFT earbud 3 times
Tap and hold the RIGHT or LEFT earbud for 2 seconds until you hear a prompt sound to activate the Voice Assistant/Sid function. This function may not work for all devices.
Make sure to fully charge the earbuds prior to the first use. Please note: If you are only using one earbud and the second one is fully charged in the case, be sure to remove it prior to inserting the first one.
Charging The Case
Plug the standard Micro-U56 charging cable into the port on the case and connect the USB head to a power source, such as an AC wall adapter or computer. The LEO will flash green while charging. Once fully charged, LED will illuminate solid green. When the earbuds are low in power, you will hear “Battery Low”.
Place the earbuds into their respective slots in the charging case. They will automatically begin to charge. The LEDs will turn solid red while charging. The LED on the bottom of the case will turn White. Once fully charged. the LEDs on the earbuds and the case will turn off.
- Do not use this unit for anything other than its intended use.
- Keep the unit away from heat sources, direct sunlight humidity, water, or any other liquid.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures, as it may damage the battery.
- Do not operate the unit if it has been wet or moist to prevent electric shock and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not use this unit if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
- Keep this unit out of reach of children
- This unit is not a toy.
- Bluetooth Technology: Version 5.1
- Battery (Earbuds): 45 mAh (02); 3.7V
- Battery (Charging Case): 500 mAh 27V
- Input Power Supply: DC SV/1A
- Earbuds Charging Time (Est): approx 1.2 hr
- Charging Case Time (Est): approx 2 hr
- Music Playback Time: approx S hrs
- Frequency: 20-20KHz
This product contains a lithium polymer battery. Lithium polymer batteries are environmentally safe when fully discharged. Please refer to your local and state laws for battery disposal procedures. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. II this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/N technician for help.
This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
FAQs Tzumi Soundmates V2
How long does the battery on Tzumi Sound Mates last?
The ideal earbuds for any lifestyle, SoundMates deliver up to 2.5 hours of crystal-clear stereo sound.
Can SoundMates V2 cancel out noise?
The Noise Cancelling Capabilities included in the Soundmates PRO ANC are absent from the Soundmates V2.
What Tzumi Sound Mates controls are there?
To advance to the following song, tap the LED on the RIGHT earpiece three times. Double-tap the LED on the RIGHT earpiece to play or pause your music. ANSWER/END INCOMING CALL – To answer an incoming call, double-tap the RIGHT or LEFT earbud LED. To end the call, press twice on the LED on the RIGHT or LEFT earpiece.
Tzumi sound mates: how long do they last?
They have great sound, a five-hour battery life, and are quite simple to pair. I really enjoy these earbuds since in addition to having outstanding music quality, they are also simple to pair with and operate and have a long-lasting battery.
Has Tzumi SoundMates V2 a microphone?
With a built-in microphone, touch sensor buttons, and high-resolution sound, these updated earbuds automatically connect as soon as you take them out of the bag and offer seamless Bluetooth calling capabilities. The ideal earbuds for any lifestyle, SoundMates V2 delivers up to three hours of crystal-clear stereo music.
Exists a SoundMates app?
Your multifunction media/radio devices can be controlled with a touch screen or a virtual keyboard thanks to Soundmate. You can access endless streaming music services. It’s conceivable that one app could be used to control radios of various complexity levels.
SoundMates are water-resistant?
Bluetooth 5.3 Earbuds Stereo Bass, Wireless Earbuds, IP7 Waterproof Sports Earphones, 32 Hour Playtime USB C Mini Charging Case Ear Buds for Android iOS.
Do charges for sound mates cases exist?
CHARGING SOULMATES IN A FIR: Put soulmates in the case; the magnetic base will automatically charge them.
How can I increase Tzumi Sound Mates’ volume?
At the top of your phone, swipe down and select Media output. Devices that are connected will be displayed, along with a volume control button. Simply slide the Soundmates volume bar to the left to lower the volume.
How can you make both Soundmates function?
Before pairing the Bluetooth earbuds with your wireless device, you must first connect them to one another. Although it’s challenging and requires an additional step than what most people are used to, if done correctly, both earbuds should connect successfully.
For more manuals by Tzumi, visit ManualsDock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Soundmates.pdf” download=”all”]