Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker
ABOUT Mr. Coffee
Mr. Coffee is a well-known brand specializing in coffee-related appliances and accessories. Here’s a brief overview of Mr. Coffee:
- Coffee Machines: Mr. Coffee offers a range of coffee machines, including drip coffee makers, espresso machines, single-serve brewers, and specialty coffee makers. Their machines are designed to brew coffee quickly and easily, catering to different preferences and brewing styles.
- Features and Technology: Mr. Coffee machines come with various features such as programmable timers, brew-strength selectors, auto shut-off, and water filtration systems. Some models also incorporate advanced technologies like thermal carafes to keep coffee hot for longer periods.
- Accessories: In addition to coffee machines, Mr. Coffee provides a variety of accessories such as coffee grinders, filters, carafes, and replacement parts. These accessories complement their coffee machines and enhance the overall coffee brewing experience.
- Brand Legacy: Mr. Coffee has a long-standing history, being one of the pioneers in bringing automatic drip coffee makers to households. With a reputation for quality and affordability, Mr. Coffee has become a trusted and recognizable brand in the coffee industry.
- Customer Support: The brand offers customer support services, including product registration, troubleshooting guides, and warranty coverage. They strive to ensure customer satisfaction and provide assistance when needed.
Overall, Mr. Coffee is a reputable brand known for its coffee machines and related products. Whether you’re a casual coffee drinker or a passionate coffee enthusiast, Mr. Coffee offers a range of options to suit your brewing needs and preferences.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be followed when using electrical appliances, including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE.
- Do not touch the appliance’s hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the power cord, power plug or appliance in water or in any other liquid.
- Close adult supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug the appliance’s power cord from the power source when it is not in use and before cleaning. Wipe with a damp cloth only. Allow it to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged power cord or power plug, or operate it after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return this appliance only to the nearest Authorized Service Center for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended for MR. COFFEE® brand products may cause hazards or injuries.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- Do not let the power cord hang over edge of table or counter, or allow it to come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not place this appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
- To disconnect the appliance, remove the power plug from the power supply.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
- Place the appliance on a hard, flat-level surface only to avoid interruption of the airflow underneath it.
- Pitcher Use and Care
The pitcher may break if the following instructions are not followed:
- a. This pitcher is designed for use with this iced tea maker and thus must never be used on a range top or in any oven, including microwave ovens.
- b. Do not use a cracked pitcher.
- c. Do not clean the pitcher with cleansers, steel wool pads or other abrasive materials.
- d. Avoid sharp blows, scratches or rough handling.
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
- Scalding may occur if the lid is removed during brewing cycles.
WARNING! To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not remove any service covers. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Only authorized personnel should repair the appliance.
Please read ALL of the instructions in this manual carefully before you begin to use this appliance. Proper care and maintenance will ensure a long life and a trouble-free operation for this appliance. Please save these instructions and refer to them frequently for cleaning and care tips.
ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING THE ICED TEA MAKER
- Place the appliance well back from the edge of the counter.
- Avoid appliance areas which may become hot or emit steam when the iced tea maker is on, particularly the steeping/brew basket and the water reservoir.
- The water reservoir lid must be on at all times while the appliance is brewing.
- DO NOT operate the iced tea maker unless the pitcher has its lid on and is fitted snugly against the appliance.
- DO NOT move the appliance while in use or until it has cooled off. Steam may escape from the steeping/brew basket while the appliance is cooling.
- DO NOT place a tablecloth or other fabric underneath the appliance or otherwise restrict airflow beneath it.
- DO NOT jerk or pull on the power cord when unplugging the appliance, grasp the molded plug to unplug it.
- Never reheat a beverage by passing it through the appliance’s brewing system.
- DO NOT immerse the appliance in water. This may cause electrocution or shock, damage it permanently and void the warranty.
SPECIAL CORD SET INSTRUCTIONS
- A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from a person or pet becoming entangled in, or tripping over, a longer cord.
- An extension cord may be purchased and used if care is exercised in its use.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least 10 amps and 120 volts. The resulting extended cord must be arranged so that it will not drape over a countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over accidentally.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Water Reservoir Lid
- Water Reservoir
- Removable Tea Brew Basket
- Rotating Shower Head
- Adjustable Tea Steeping Control
- Pitcher Lid
- 3-Quart Pitcher
- Water Level Markings
- On/Off Button and Indicator Light
- Ice Level Markings
ICED TEA MAKER FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Your new MR. COFFEE® Iced Tea Maker has the following features:
- 3-Quart Iced Tea Brewing Capacity
- Adjustable Tea Steeping Control – Adjusts the brewing time to create a more full-flavored tea.
- Water Window – Shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- 3-Quart Pitcher – Keeps iced tea cold.
- Removable Brew Basket – The brew basket lifts out of the iced tea maker housing for fast and easy cleaning and filling.
- On/Off Button and Indicator Light – Lets you know when your iced tea maker is “on”.
- Automatic Shut-Off – Turns off your iced tea maker when the steeping/brewing cycle is complete.
- Water and Ice Markings on Pitcher – Show the amount of water to measure for pouring into iced tea maker reservoir and ice needed in the pitcher for a perfect glass of iced tea.
- Uses Teabags or Loose Tea.
- Optional Water Filtration System – Great-tasting tea begins with great water! Improves the taste of your tea by removing 97% of the chlorine from the water you use for brewing. (see details on page 7)
CLEAN YOUR ICED TEA MAKER BEFORE USING THE FIRST TIME
Make sure your first glass of iced tea is as good as can be by cleaning your MR. COFFEE® Iced Tea Maker before using it for the first time. Just follow these simple steps:
To prevent injuries from steam, do not plug in the appliance until you have poured water in the reservoir, the lid is closed and the pitcher is in its place.
- Remove brew basket by moving the rotating shower head.
- Wash the pitcher, pitcher lid and brew basket in the dishwasher or with a mixture of mild detergent and water. Rinse each thoroughly.
- Fill the pitcher with water to the top water level mark. Lift the reservoir lid on the iced tea maker and pour the water into the water reservoir. Do not overfill. Insert the brew basket in its place.
- Rotate the shower head back to its proper position over the brew basket. Close the water reservoir lid.
- Fill pitcher to 3 quart level with ice.
- Place the pitcher lid on the pitcher. Slide the pitcher towards the iced tea maker with the pitcher spout fitting just under the Adjustable Tea Steeping Control.
- Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet and push the “on” button.
- When the cycle is complete, your iced tea maker will shut off automatically.
- Slide the pitcher away from the iced tea maker and discard the water in the pitcher.
Plugging the iced tea maker into an electrical outlet may trigger the brewing cycle since the “on” button may have inadvertently been pushed. Also, if you wish to turn the iced tea maker off during the brewing cycle, just grasp the molded plug and unplug the power cord.
Your iced tea maker is now ready to use. Enjoy it!
Water Filtration System
(Water filtration is not supplied with this unit, but it may be ordered separately by visiting our website or calling 1-800-Mr. Coffee.)
This carbon-based water filter improves the taste of your tea by removing up to 97% of the chlorine from the water you may use to brew your tea.
First look for the MR. COFFEE® Filtration Friendly symbol your filter basket. If you do not see this symbol, please call 1-800-672-6333. To use the water filtration system in your MR. COFFEE® Iced Tea Maker, please follow these steps:
- Using the red indicator on the frame water filter, align the indicator to the letter on the frame that corresponds with the month that you are using the disk for the first time. This serves to remind you to change the disk every month (approx. 30 brewing cycles).
- Place the MR.COFFEE® paper filter in the filter basket. Place tea in the paper filter.
- Place the MR. COFFEE® water filter in the filter basket, making sure that the side marked “this side up” faces you
and that the water filter is level.
- Close the filter basket lid. You are now ready to brew a great-tasting tea.
- When you are done brewing your tea, rinse the water filter with fresh water. Do not put your water filter in the dishwasher.
To replace the water filter disks:
twist the gray disk cover from your water filtration system. Remove the used disk. Insert the new disk into the frame and twist the cover back into place.
BREWING ICED TEA
- Fill the pitcher with fresh, cold water to the desired water level capacity (1, 2 or 3 quarts). Do not overfill.
- Lift the water reservoir lid, rotate the shower head out of the way and remove the brew basket. Pour water into the water reservoir (Figure 1).
- Place the brew basket back in its place, inserting a 4-cup MR. COFFEE® paper filter into the brew basket. Add the desired amount of tea (see the Measurement Chart). You may now add sugar, lemon or other flavorings to the brew basket to suit your taste (Figure 2).
- Rotate the shower head back into position so that it is now over the brew basket. Close the water reservoir lid.
NOTE: The reservoir lid will not close if the shower head is not in proper position.
- Adjust the steeping lever to your desired brewing strength.
- Fill the pitcher with ice cubes to the desired ice level marked on the pitcher (Figure 3). Replace the pitcher lid with the pitcher spout cover in the open position. If you are low on ice, you may substitute cold water, refilling the pitcher to the desired 1, 2 or 3-quart WATER level – DO NOT fill to the ICE level as this will cause an overflow when the tea brews.
- Slide the pitcher towards the iced tea maker with the pitcher spout open and fitting just under the Steep Control, flush against the appliance.
NOTE: If the pitcher and its lid are not pushed snugly against the iced tea maker, hot water and hot steam/water could escape and cause injury.
- Turn the iced tea maker on by plugging the power cord into an electrical outlet and pushing the “on” button firmly until the ON indicator light is illuminated.
- When the brewing cycle is complete, the iced tea maker will shut off automatically. Wait 30 seconds, then slide the pitcher away from the appliance and serve your iced tea. Your tea may turn cloudy as it chills due to the presence of naturally- occurring tannic acids found in tea.
CAUTION: When performing this step, some residual steam may escape.
- After you are done enjoying your iced beverage, wait for the iced tea maker contents to cool down before handling. Then, open the reservoir lid, rotate the shower head out of the way and remove the brew basket. Discard its contents and rinse it with clean water.
Use more or less tea according to taste. Additional tea bags or loose tea may be used to brew herbal tea.
CLEANING AND MAINTAINING YOUR ICED TEA MAKER
Cleaning your MR. COFFEE® Iced Tea Maker
Hard water can leave mineral deposits inside the pitcher and the brew basket. To remove these, fill the brew basket and the pitcher with warm, undiluted white household vinegar. Let soak for 20 minutes, then rinse. Never use harsh, abrasive cleansers, steel wool pads or other abrasive materials. They may cause scratches which can lead to breakage.
Never immerse the iced tea maker itself in water, in any other liquid or in the dishwasher.
Decalcifying your MR. COFFEE® Iced Tea Maker
Mineral (calcium/limestone) found in the water will leave deposits in your iced tea maker and will affect its performance. If you notice an increase in steaming or if the pumping action stops before all of the water has been pumped out of the appliance, it’s time to clean it. The frequency of cleaning depends on the hardness (mineral content) of your tap water. Please see the following chart:
It’s recommended that you regularly remove mineral deposits by using MR. COFFEE® Cleaner or undiluted, white household vinegar. MR. COFFEE® Cleaner is available at many retail stores or by calling the MR. COFFEE® Consumer Service Department at 1-800-MR COFFEE (1-800-672-6333).
- Follow package instructions to prepare one batch of MR. COFFEE® Cleaner. Pour the mixture or one quart of undiluted, white household vinegar into the water reservoir.
- Place the pitcher lid on the pitcher and slide the pitcher into place under the iced tea maker.
- Push the “on” button to begin the brewing cycle. After one cup of cleaner or vinegar has pumped into the pitcher, unplug the iced tea maker. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Plug in the iced tea maker again. Continue brewing process again to pump out the remaining cleaner or vinegar.
- When the iced tea maker shuts off, unplug it, remove the pitcher and discard the cleaning solution.
- Fill the pitcher with clean tap water to the 3-quart water level marked on the pitcher and repeat Steps 1-5 without the cleaning solution. Repeat this process if necessary.
Water Filtration Disk Replacement
Your water filtration disk will need to be replaced once a month (approx. 30 brew cycles). If the machine will not be in use for an extended period of time, rinse the water filter with running water and clean the iced tea maker before use.
- Coffee Filters – For better-tasting iced tea, we recommend that you use a MR. COFFEE® brand 4-cup basket paper filter. These filters are available at most grocery stores.
- Pitchers – You can usually purchase a replacement pitcher from the store where you purchased your iced tea maker. If you are unable to find a replacement, please call 1-800-MR COFFEE (1-800-672-6333) in the U.S. or 1-800-667-8623 in Canada for information on where you can find a store that carries replacement pitchers or visit www.mrcoffee.com
IF YOUR ICED TEA MAKER REQUIRES SERVICE, DO NOT RETURN IT TO THE STORE WHERE YOU PURCHASED IT.
All repairs must be made by Sunbeam or by an authorized MR. COFFEE® Service Center. If you live in the U.S. or Canada, please call us at the following toll-free telephone numbers to find the location of the nearest authorized service center:
U.S. 1-800-MR COFFEE (1-800-672-6333)
You may also visit our website at www.mrcoffee.com for a list of service centers.
To assist us in serving you, please have the iced tea maker model number and date of purchase available when you call. We welcome your questions, comments or suggestions. In all your communications, please include your complete name, address and telephone number and a description of the problem.
Visit our website at www.mrcoffee.com and discover the secret to brewing the perfect cup of iced tea. You will also find a rich blend of gourmet recipes, entertaining tips and the latest information on MR. COFFEE® products.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Sunbeam Products, Inc. doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions or if in Canada, Sunbeam Corporation (Canada) Limited doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions (collectively “JCS”) warrants that for a period of one year from the date of purchase, this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. JCS, at its option, will repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective during the warranty period. Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, a replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value. This is your exclusive warranty. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this product. Doing so will void this warranty.
This warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. JCS dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling JCS products do not have the right to alter, modify or any way change the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than JCS or an authorized JCS service center. Further, the warranty does not cover: Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes and tornadoes.
What are the limits on JCS’s Liability?
JCS shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express, implied or statutory warranty or condition. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration to the duration of the above warranty.
JCS disclaims all other warranties, conditions or representations, express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
JCS shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase, use or misuse of, or inability to use the product including incidental, special, consequential or similar damages or loss of profits, or for any breach of contract, fundamental or otherwise, or for any claim brought against purchaser by any other party. Some provinces, states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from province to province, state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In the U.S.A.
If you have any question regarding this warranty or would like to obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-672-6333 and a convenient service center address will be provided to you.
If you have any question regarding this warranty or would like to obtain warranty service, please call 1-800-667-8632 and a convenient service center address will be provided to you.
In the U.S.A., this warranty is offered by Sunbeam Products, Inc. doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions located in Boca Raton, Florida 33431. In Canada, this warranty is offered by Sunbeam Corporation (Canada) Limited doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions, located at 20 B Hereford Street, Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0M1. If you have any other problem or claim in connection with this product, please write our Consumer Service Department.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO ANY OF THESE ADDRESSES OR TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE.
FAQ’s – Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker Instruction Manual
Q: What is the Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker?
A: The Mr. Coffee TM75 is an iced tea maker, a kitchen appliance designed to make refreshing iced tea quickly and easily.
Q: How does the Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker work?
A: The TM75 operates by steeping tea bags or loose tea in hot water and then cooling the brewed tea to make iced tea. It has a brewing basket where you place the tea and a pitcher to collect the brewed tea.
Q: How long does it take to make iced tea with the Mr. Coffee TM75?
A: The brewing time can vary depending on the desired strength of the tea and the amount being brewed. Generally, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes for the TM75 to brew a full pitcher of iced tea.
Q: What capacity of iced tea can the Mr. Coffee TM75 make?
A: The TM75 has a capacity of 2 quarts (approximately 1.9 liters), which is equivalent to around 8 cups of iced tea.
Q: Can I use both tea bags and loose tea with the Mr. Coffee TM75?
A: Yes, the TM75 is designed to accommodate both tea bags and loose tea. Simply place your preferred tea in the brewing basket.
Q: Can I make other beverages besides iced tea with the Mr. Coffee TM75?
A: While the primary purpose of the TM75 is to make iced tea, you can also use it to brew hot tea. However, it is not designed for making other types of beverages.
Q: Does the Mr. Coffee TM75 have any special features?
A: The TM75 includes a few convenient features, such as a removable brew basket for easy cleaning, an adjustable brew strength selector, and an automatic shut-off function once the brewing is complete.
Q: Is the Mr. Coffee TM75 dishwasher safe?
A: The pitcher and brew basket of the TM75 are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. However, it’s always a good idea to consult the product manual for specific cleaning instructions.
Q: Can I adjust the strength of the tea brewed by the Mr. Coffee TM75?
A: Yes, the TM75 allows you to adjust the brew strength to suit your preferences. It has a brew strength selector that lets you choose between mild, medium, and strong brews.
Q: Is the Mr. Coffee TM75 easy to use?
A: Yes, the TM75 is designed to be user-friendly. It typically involves adding water, tea, and ice to the appropriate compartments, selecting the desired brew strength, and starting the brewing process. The instructions provided with the product should guide you through the process.
Pdf – Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker Instruction Manual
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Mr.-Coffee-TM75-Iced-Tea-Maker-Instruction-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]
For More Manuals Visit: ManualsDock