LIVALL C20 Bike Smart Commuters Helmet
LIVALL is a tech-focused company known for its smart helmets designed to elevate safety and enhance the cycling experience. These helmets integrate advanced features like communication systems, LED lights, and turn signals. Committed to innovation, LIVALL merges technology with protective gear to create a safer and more connected riding environment.
Welcome to the User Guide for LIVALL smart commuter helmets. Avoid crowds and ride free with the new commuter helmet. Smart features include built-in SOS fall detection, LED lighting, and a sleek, waterproof design. This Guide will help you better use this product. With continuous improvements of our products, this Guide will be updated from time to time. You can access the latest version and learn more about the helmet at www.livall.com.
The picture is for reference only. If the actual product appears different from the picture, the real product shall prevail.
- Helmet x 1
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Information x 1
- Magnetic USB charging cable x 1
When powering on, you can check the remaining battery level of the helmet by the number of tail lights, all 7 lights on indicate full power.
lighting mode: After the helmet is powered on, press the
Adaptive Warning Lighting
2 seconds after powering on, press the button (less than 1 second), and the helmet will enter the adaptive warning lighting mode. In the daytime or a bright environment, only the central LED will keep flashing, the other LED will turn off automatically. While at night or in a dark environment, the whole taillight will keep flashing automatically.
Lighting Always on Mode
In the daytime or in a bright environment, the whole taillight will keep flashing.
Brake warning light
When the helmet detects a clear deceleration, the whole taillight will light up for 1-2 seconds to warn the vehicles behind.
When the helmet shakes too heavily, the built-in sensor detects obvious deceleration to trigger the warning light always on, which is normal.
When the helmet keeps stationary for 20 minutes, it will automatically power off.
When the battery of the helmet is charged, shake the helmet a few times. It will power on automatically. (This function is off in the factory default setting, you can activate the function in the settings of the LIVALL Riding App).
When the soft rubber lid with “
Connect to the phone (Tip: Once connected, to ensure the stability of the connection, please try to position your mobile phone in front of you.).
Only if the helmet is successfully connected to the LIVALL Riding App, the SOS alert feature can work.
- Model: C20/C21
- Charging port: Magnetic USB
- Battery: 3.7V/455mAh
- Waterproof class: IPX4
- Electricity parameter: DC 5V/1A
- Charging time: 3-4 hours
- Battery life: about. 26-36hrs for lighting all the time
- Temperature: Storage
- Temperature: -20°C ~45°C.
- Temperature for use: 0°C~40°C.
- Temperature while charging: 0°C~40°C.
The above data is measured by LIVALL in a controlled environment, with room temperature at 25°C and specific light patterns. The actual data might be different according to the environment.
- 16 CFR 1203
- AS/NZS 2063-2008
- EN 1078:2012+A1:2012
- NTA 8776:2016-12
- The helmet contains electronic parts inside. Please do not take a long ride in the rain although the helmet can prevent the rain from splashing.
- After the helmet gets wet in the rain, the water droplets might occur in the chimney of the tail LED lights. The water droplets will disappear when you put the helmet under the ventilation environment for 1-2 days.
- The helmet contains a battery of 3.7V/455mAh. The battery capacity varies with temperature change. The battery life can decay when the helmet is used at low temperatures or below Zero degrees Celsius.
- Trying to clean the golden color contacts of the charging plug sheet with metal or hard tools such as blades or tweezers is strictly forbidden. Please use cotton swabs with clean water or alcohol in case of cleaning. Please make sure the charging plug is clean and try it while charging the helmet.
- If the electronic functions do not work, please charge the helmet for 3 hours and then check if it works normally.
- The built-in battery is forbidden to be disassembled, squeezed, heated, or burned. It is also forbidden to use screwdrivers and other sharp devices to break down or pry apart the battery. The above operations may make the battery catch fire.
- Please do not place the helmet with sharp objects, avoid damaging the helmet.
- The helmet contains impact detection devices. Only if you connect your helmet with the LIVALL Riding App, start ride mode on the App and your helmet suffers from a heavy impact, SOS alert feature can be triggered. Your emergency contacts set on the LIVALL Riding App can accordingly receive your SOS messages.
Instructions for Use and Care
- That the helmet can only protect if it fits well and that the buyer should try different sizes and choose the size that feels secure and comfortable on the head.
- The helmet should be adjusted to fit the user e.g. the straps positioned so that they do not cover the ears, the buckle positioned away from the jawbone, and the straps and buckle adjusted to be both comfortable and firm.
- How the helmet should be positioned on the head to ensure the intended protection is provided (e.g. it should be placed to protect the forehead and not be pushed too far over the back of the head.
- A helmet cannot always protect against injury.
- A helmet subjected to a severe impact should be discarded and destroyed.
- A statement of the danger of modifying or removing any of the original component parts of the helmet other than as recommended by the manufacturer, and that helmets should not be adapted for the purpose of fitting accessories in a way not recommended by the manufacturer.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Take good care of the product, do not wash the surface of the helmet with corrosive solvent, and do not strike the helmet;
- Validity: Valid for 3 years without impact and under normal use.
Electronic functions troubleshooting
During the usage, if the following troubles occur, please charge the product according to the quick guide of the model(the helmet can be reset during the charging). If the problems still can not be solved, please contact the after-sales service center. (After-sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Can not be charged or turned normally:
- The helmet is turned on, but the lights, microphone, speakers, etc can not work normally;
Note: Please refer to the quick guide of the specific model for function details.
This helmet is in conformity with regulation (EU) 2016/425 and Regulation 2016/425 on personal protective equipment as brought into UK law and amended. Hereby, LIVALL Tech Co., Ltd. declares that the radio equipment type Smart Helmet complies with Directive 2014/53/EU.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
LIVALL Tech Co., Ltd. declares that the full EU Declaration of Conformity and UK Declaration of Conformity is available on the Internet at http://www.livall.com/tech/product.html.
Designed and Manufactured in Shenzhen, China
For helmet only: ITS Testing Services(UK) Ltd., Centre Court, Meridian Business Park, Leicester LE19 1WD. UKCA AB0362.
For helmet only: Telefication B.V. with its of fi ce located at Wilmersdorf 50, 7327 AC Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. Notified Body No. 0560.
- Original Design Manufacturer: LIVALL Tech Co., Ltd.
- Address: Room 607, 6/F. R&D Building, Shenzhen Tsinghua Hi-Tech Park, Nanshan District Shenzhen, China.
- Postal Code: 518057
- Website: www.livall.com.
- Support & Service E-mail: email@example.com.
FAQS About LIVALL C20 Bike Smart Commuters Helmet
How do I pair my LIVALL C20 helmet with my smartphone?
To pair your helmet with your smartphone, turn on the helmet’s Bluetooth, open the LIVALL Riding app, and follow the on-screen instructions for pairing.
What features does the LIVALL C20 helmet offer for safety?
The LIVALL C20 helmet features built-in LED lights, turn signals, and automatic brake warning lights for enhanced visibility and safety.
Can I use the helmet without connecting it to the LIVALL Riding app?
While basic functions like helmet usage and protection are independent of the app, connecting to the app enhances the helmet’s smart features such as turn signals and LED lights.
How do I charge the helmet and how long does the battery last?
The LIVALL C20 helmet can be charged using the provided USB cable. The battery life varies based on usage but typically lasts for several hours of continuous use.
Is the LIVALL C20 helmet waterproof?
The helmet is designed to be water-resistant, but it’s not fully waterproof. It can withstand light rain and splashes, but it’s advisable to avoid submerging it in water.
Can I customize the LED light patterns on the helmet?
Yes, the LIVALL Riding app allows you to customize the LED light patterns on the helmet, including choosing different light colors and flashing modes.
How do I activate the turn signals on the LIVALL C20 helmet?
To activate turn signals, use the remote control provided with the helmet. Press the corresponding button to indicate your intended direction, and the helmet will display the appropriate turn signal.
Is the LIVALL C20 helmet suitable for night riding?
Yes, the helmet is equipped with bright LED lights that enhance visibility during night rides. Make sure to charge the helmet before riding in low-light conditions.
What is the warranty period for the LIVALL C20 helmet?
Warranty periods may vary, so it’s recommended to check the product documentation or contact LIVALL customer support for specific warranty information.
Can I use the LIVALL C20 helmet for other activities besides cycling?
The helmet is primarily designed for cycling, but it can be used for other similar activities where head protection is required. However, certain smart features may be optimized for cycling.
For more manuals by LIVALL ManualsDock