LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet
LIVALL is a tech-focused company known for its smart helmets designed to elevate safety and enhance the cycling experience. These helmets integrate advanced features like communication systems, LED lights, and turn signals. Committed to innovation, LIVALL merges technology with protective gear to create a safer and more connected riding environment.
LIVALL smart helmets are equipped with various smart features to enhance your cycling experience. These features include:
- Built-in SOS fall detection
- LED lighting
- Sleek and waterproof design
The helmet is continuously improved, and the user guide is periodically updated. For the latest version of the guide and more information about the helmet, please visit the official website: www.livall.com.
- Helmet x 1
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Information x 1
- Magnetic USB charging cable x 1
- Visor x 1
- Visor Screw x 1
To ensure proper usage and safety, follow these instructions:
- Adjust the length of the chinstrap correctly.
- Leave a gap as thick as one finger between your chin and the chin strap.
- Position the helmet correctly on your head.
- Check if the buckle is properly fastened.
To power on the helmet, hold the button at the back of the helmet for 2 seconds. The LED taillight will blink for 10 seconds, indicating that the helmet is powered on and in adaptive warning light mode.
To power off the helmet, hold the button at the back of the helmet for 2 seconds until all the LED taillights turn off.
After powering on the helmet, you can switch between three lighting modes:
- Tap the button once: Adaptive Warning Lighting – In daylight or bright environments, only the central LED will flash. In dark environments, the whole taillight will flash.
- Tap the button twice: Brake Warning Light – The whole taillight will light up for 3 seconds to warn vehicles behind when a clear deceleration is detected.
- Tap the button three times: Auto Power-off – The helmet will automatically power off after being stationary for 3 minutes.
When the battery of the helmet is charged, shaking the helmet a few times will automatically power it on. This function can be activated in the settings of the LIVALL Riding App.
To charge the helmet, open the soft rubber lid with the image of a charging port. Connect the magnetic charging port to a USB cable and insert it into the USB charging port interface of the helmet. Charging starts when the central LED blinks. When the central LED stops blinking and turns off, charging is completed.
Connecting to Phone
To connect the helmet to your phone:
- Turn on the helmet.
- Switch on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Click to connect the Bling Helmet device in the LIVALL Riding App.
Welcome to the User Guide for LIVALL smart helmets. Smart features include built-in SOS fall detection, LED lighting, and a sleek, waterproof design. This Guide will help you better use this product. With continuous improvements of our products, this Guide will be updated from time to time. You can access the latest version and learn more about the helmet at www.livall.com.
The picture is for reference only. If the actual product appears different from the picture, the real product shall prevail.
- Helmet x 1
- Quick Start Guide & Warranty Information x 1
- Magnetic USB charging cable x 1
- Visor x 1
- Visor Screw x1
When powering on, you can check the remaining battery level of the helmet by the number of tail lights, all the lights on indicate full power.
After the helmet is powered on, tap the
Adaptive Warning Lighting
This function is enabled by default. When it is active, the In daytime in a bright environment, only the central LED will keep flashing, other LED will turn off automatically. While at night or in a dark environment, the whole taillight will keep flashing automatically.
Brake warning light
When the helmet detects a clear deceleration, the whole taillight will light up for 3 seconds to warn the vehicles behind.
When the helmet is heavily heavy, the built-in sensor detects obvious deceleration to trigger the warning light always on, which is normal.
When the helmet keeps stationary for 3 minutes, it will automatically power off.
When the battery of the helmet is charged, shake the helmet a few times. It will power on automatically. (This function is off in the factory default setting, you can activate the function in the settings of the LIVALL Riding App)
When the soft rubber lid the with “ ” image is opened, the Magnetic charging port will be seen. Insert a USB cable into the USB Charging cable interface of the helmet. Charging starts when the central LED blinks. During charging, when the central LED stops blinking and turns off, charging is completed.
Connect to the phone (Tip: Once connected, to ensure the stability of the connection, please try to position your mobile phone in front of you.)
LIVALL Riding App
Only if the helmet is successfully connected the d to LIVALL Riding the App does, the SOS alert feature work.
- Model: L3101
- Charging port: Magnetic USB
- Battery: 3.7V/455mAh
- Waterproof class: IPX5
- Electricity parameter: DC 5V/1A
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Battery life: About 15-20 hours in default flashing mode
- Temperature: Storage
- Temperature: -20°C ~45°C.
- Temperature for use: 0°C~40°C.
- Temperature while charging: 0°C~40°C.
The above data is measured by LIVALL in a controlled environment, with room temperature at 25°C and specific light patterns. The actual data might be different according to the environment.
- NTA 8776:2016-12
- EN 1078: 2012+A1:2012
- The helmet contains electronic parts inside. Please do not take a long ride in the rain although the helmet can prevent the rain from splashing.
- After the helmet gets wet in the rain, the water droplets might occur in the chimney of the tail LED lights. The water droplets will disappear when you put the helmet under the ventilation environment for 1-2 days.
- The helmet contains a battery of 3.7V/455mAh. The battery capacity varies with temperature change. The battery life can decay when the helmet is used at low temperatures or below Zero degrees Celsius.
- Trying to clean the color-color contacts of the charging plug sheet with metal or hard tools such as blades or tweezers is strictly forbidden. Please use cotton swabs with clean water or alcohol in case of cleaning. Please make sure the charging plug is clean and try while charging the helmet.
- If the electronic functions do not work, please charge the helmet for 3 hours and then check if it works normally.
- The built-in battery is forbidden to be disassembled, squeezed, heated, or burned. It is also forbidden to use screwdrivers and other sharp detox breathtaking do pry apart the battery. The above operations may make the battery caught fire.
- Please do not place the helmet with sharp objects, avoid avoid damaging damage to the helmet.
- The helmet contains impact detection devices. Only if you connect your helmet with the LIVALL Riding App, start ride mode on the App and your helmet suffers from the heavy impact, the SOS alert feature can be triggered. Your emergency contacts the et on the LIVALL Riding App can accordingly receive your SOS messages.
- Problems such as network anomalies fail to successfully send or receive SOS messages.
- To maintain efficient battery life, it is recommended that the helmet be fully charged before any long-term storage (six months to one year).
Instructions for Use and Care
- That the helmet can only protect if it fits well and that the buyer should try different sizes and choose one that feels secure and comfortable on the head.
- The helmet should be adjusted to fit the user e.g. the straps positioned so that they do not cover the ears, the buckle positioned away from the jaw, and the straps and buckle adjusted to be both comfortable and firm.
- How the helmet should be positioned on the head to ensure the intended protection is provided (e.g. that it should be placed to protect the forehead and not be pushed too far over the back of the head a helmet cannot always protect against injured a helmet subjected to a severe impact should be discarded and destroyed.
- A statement of the danger of modifying or removing any of the original parts of the helmet other than as recommended by the manufacturer, and that helmets should not be adapted of fitting accessories in a way not recommended by the manufacturer.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Take good care of the product, do not wash the surface of the helmet with corrosive solve and nt, and do not strike the helmet;
- Validity: Valid for 3 years without impact and under normal use.
Electronic functions troubleshooting
During the usage, if the following troubles occur, please charge the product according to the quick guide of the model(the helmet can be reset during the charging). If the problems still can not be solved, please contact the after-sales service center. (After-sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Can not be charged or turned normally;
- The turned on, but the lightmicrophoneone, spea,kers, etc can not work normally;
- Afpoweringower on, it turns off automatically in a short time.
Note: Please refer to the quick guide of the specific model for function details.
This corresponds with the regulation (EU) 2016/425 and Regulation 2016/425 on personal protective equipment, as amended to apply in GB. Hereby, LIVALL Tech Co., declaresclare that the radio equipment type Smart Helmein t complies with Directive 2014/53/EU.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital dependent to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment the and receiver.
- Connect the equipmtointo an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
LIVALL Tech Co., declaresclare that the full EU Declaration of Conformity and UK Declaration of Conformity are available on the Internet at http://www.livall.com/tech/product.html.
- For helmet only: ITS Testing Services(UK) Ltd., Centre Court, Meridian Business Park, Leicester LE19 1WD. UKCA AB0362 Notified Body
- For helmet only: Nederland B.V. with its office located at Wilmersdorf,50,7327 AC Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. Notified Body No. 0063
TDeclarationration of Conformity can be found at the following link: www.livall.com/english/tech/product.html NTA8776:2016-12
- Original Design Manufacturer: LIVALL Tech Co., Ltd.
- Address: 4th Floor, Building 8, No.919, Huawei Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai, China.
- Postal Code: 519000
- Website: www.livall.com.
- Support & Service E-mail: email@example.com.
Faqs About LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet User Guide
How do I pair the LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet with my smartphone?
Smart helmets often connect to smartphones via Bluetooth. Check the user guide for instructions on pairing and connecting.
What features does the LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet have?
Smart helmets can offer various features such as built-in speakers, microphone, lights, turn signals, and more. Understand the capabilities of your specific model.
How do I control music playback using the LIVALL L3101?
If the helmet has integrated audio features, there may be controls on the helmet for managing music playback.
Is the helmet compatible with navigation apps on my smartphone?
Some smart helmets integrate with navigation apps to provide turn-by-turn directions. Verify compatibility and setup in the user guide.
How do I charge the LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet?
Smart helmets typically have a built-in battery. Understand the charging process and how long it takes to charge fully.
What safety certifications does the LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet have?
Ensure that the helmet meets safety standards for your region.
Can I customize the LED lights on the helmet?
Some smart helmets allow users to customize the color or pattern of the LED lights. Check if this is a feature on the LIVALL L3101.
Is the LIVALL app required for full functionality?
Many smart helmets have companion apps for additional features and settings. Confirm whether the app is necessary for optimal use.
How do I clean and maintain the LIVALL L3101 Smart Helmet?
Understand the recommended cleaning methods and maintenance to ensure the longevity of the helmet.
What is the warranty and customer support process for the LIVALL L3101?
Familiarize yourself with the warranty terms and how to contact customer support in case of issues or inquiries.
For more manuals by LIVALL ManualsDock