Kodak Printomatic Instant Camera
Kodak, officially known as Eastman Kodak Company, is an American multinational corporation that has historically been closely associated with photography and imaging. Founded by George Eastman in 1888, Kodak played a significant role in popularizing photography and making it more accessible to the general public.
PARTS AND FUNCTIONS
- Strap Slot (strap not included)
- Photo Print Exit Slot
- Camera Lens
- Micro USB Port
- Reset Button
- MicroSDTM Card Slot
- Shutter Button
- Power Button
- Sliding Paper Compartment Door
- Battery Indicator Light
- Power/Printing Indicator Light
USING YOUR CAMERA
- Press the power button, located on the top of the camera. Make sure your camera battery is fully charged.
- Press the power button to turn off the camera. The camera will automatically go into sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Press the shutter button on the top right to take a photo. Your camera will automatically focus and activate the flash depending on the lighting conditions for each photo.
- The KODAK PRINTOMATIC camera uses only KODAK ZINK Photo Paper to instantly and automatically print 2″ x 3″ photos as soon as you snap them. Make sure the camera is loaded with KODAK ZINK Photo Paper.
Inserting Photo Paper
- Press down and slide the paper compartment door open.
- Slide the entire pack of KODAK ZINK Photo Paper into the paper tray.
- Each pack of KODAK ZINK Photo Paper includes a blue Color Calibration Sheet. Make sure the pack is loaded with the blue Color Calibration Sheet with the barcode facing down. The glossy side of the paper should be facing up.
- Close the paper compartment door.
- The blue Color Calibration Sheet will eject when you take your first picture, and then your photo will print.
Refilling Photo Paper
- Only load a single pack of 10 papers and the corresponding blue Color Calibration Sheet in the printer at one time when the printer is empty. The Color Calibration Sheet will be processed automatically at the start of each paper pack, calibrating the printer for that specific paper.
Paper Do’s & Don’ts
- Do not add more paper until the paper compartment is empty.
- Do not fill the paper compartment with more than one 10-pack of KODAK ZINK Photo Paper. Filling over 10 sheets can damage the printer.
- Do not bend the KODAK ZINK Photo Paper.
- Do hold the paper by its edges. Avoid touching the surface with your fingers.
- When not in use, store KODAK ZINK Photo Paper at temperatures between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C).
- If you inserted the wrong type of paper, if there is a paper jam or some other related error, the LED on top of the camera will blink red. Open your camera and correct the error (clear jam, replace paper, etc.), and then restart your camera.
- Your KODAK PRINTOMATIC is designed to capture and print immediately and can hold up to 3 images at a time. To save your pictures use an external microSD* card to extend its memory capacity.
Inserting a microSD™ Card
- Your KODAK PRINTOMATIC accommodates a 32GB microSD™ card. Gently slide the card into the slot at the bottom of your camera. You will feel a slight click when the card is fully inserted.
Removing a microSD™ Card
- Push on the top of the card to release it. Gently pull to fully remove the card from the camera.
MicroSD™ Card Error Indication
- When the memory on your microSD* card reaches zero, or if there is an error reading the card, the LED on top of the camera will blink red.
Transferring Files to Your Computer
- Via USB Cable: Using a micro USB cable (not included), connect your KODAK PRINTOMATIC to a computer. Double-click the memory card image when it appears on your computer desktop to view and save your images.
- Via microSD™ Card: Remove the microSD™ card from the camera as indicated above. Insert the card into your card reader.
U.S: email@example.com, 844-516-1539
International: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-844-516-1540
The Kodak trademark, logo, and trade dress are used under license from Eastman Kodak Company. PRINTOMATIC is a trademark of C&A IP Holdings, LLC in the U.S., the European Union, and the United Kingdom.
UK – Partners in Logistics UK, 3 Banner Park Wickmans Drive, CV4 9XA, Coventry, UK
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
CAUTION: The a danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Do not replace the battery. Do not be exposed to excessive heat such as direct sunlight or flames.
IC Radiation Exposure Statement This EUT is in compliance with SAR for general population/ uncontrolled exposure limits in IC RSS-102 and has been tested by the measurement methods and procedures specified in IEEE 1528. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of cm between the radiator & your body. CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B).
Kodak, its licensees, and affiliates, fully support all electronic waste initiatives. As responsible stewards of the environment, and to avoid violating established laws, you should properly dispose of this product in compliance with all applicable regulations, directives, or other governances in the area where you reside. Please check with local authorities or the retailer where you purchased this product to determine a location where you can appropriately dispose of the product.
LIMITED WARRANTY TO ORIGINAL CONSUMER
This KODAK PRINTOMATIC camera (“Product”), including any accessories included in the original packaging, as supplied and distributed new by an authorized retailer is warranted by C&A Marketing, Inc. (the “Company”) to the original consumer purchaser only, against certain defects in material and workmanship (“Warranty”) as follows:
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Any non-KODAK PRINTOMATIC product, hardware, or software, even if packaged or sold with the Product;
- Damage caused by the use of non-KODAK PRINTOMATIC products;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by the Company;
- Damage caused by third-party services;
- A Product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of the Company;
- Consumable parts, such as the KODAK ZINK Photo Paper, batteries, fuses and bulbs;
- Cosmetic damage;
- If any KODAK PRINTOMATIC camera serial number has been removed or defaced.
This Warranty is valid only in the country where the consumer purchased the Product and only applies to Products purchased and serviced in that country. This Warranty does not cover images “burnt” into the screen.
The Company does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Company is not responsible for damage arising from your failure to follow instructions relating to its use.
Nothing in these terms shall attempt to exclude liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law. Some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on warranties, so certain limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province. Contact your authorized retailer to determine if another warranty applies.
FAQS About Kodak Printomatic Instant Camera
Can Kodak Printomatic be used without paper?
You are capable of doing it.
How long does it take Kodak Printomatic to print a page?
A Automatic printing is available with KODAK PRINTOMATIC cameras. After a little period of time, every image captured will print.
Does the Kodak Printomatic require ink?
Since it uses KODAK ZINK Photo Paper, no ink or toner cartridges are required.
Why is my Kodak Printomatic flashing red and not printing?
The battery LED indicator will glow red and the camera won’t print when the battery power falls below 10%.
Is there a timer on Kodak Printomatic?
There isn’t a timer on it.
Is there a screen on the Kodak Printomatic?
Without an LCD display
What size are the photos from Kodak Printomatic?
2″ x 3″
Is there a charger included with the Kodak Printomatic?
There is no charging wire included with the Printomatic.
What types of paper work with the Kodak Printomatic?
2″x3″ Premium Zink Photo Paper from Kodak
Can you save images with the Kodak Printomatic?
Install a microSD card with a maximum capacity of 32GB to store images shot with the Kodak Printomatic for later use.
For more manuals by Kodak, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Kodak-Printomatic-Instant-Camera-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]