Johnson Touch Kitchen Scale
GENERAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Carefully read the requirements in this manual and keep it in a safe place. It contains important instructions on the safety, use, and future of your appliance.
- This appliance is only for domestic use and must only be used for the purpose it was specifically designed.
- Any other use is considered improper and dangerous. The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by improper, incorrect, and negligent use. The installation must be carried out according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The manufacturer shall not be held responsible for any damages to people, animals, or objects caused by
- Do not leave parts of packaging (plastic bags, foam polystyrene, nails, etc) within reach of children or incapacitated people since they are potential sources of danger. On using the appliance for the first time, remove any labels or protective sheets.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water and do not wet it; do not use it near water, in the tub, washbasin, or near other recipients with liquids.
- During use, the appliance must be kept away from any inflammable objects substances, or explosives.
- Do not leave the appliance exposed to atmospheric agents (sun, rain…)
- Keep the appliance out of reach of children or incapacitated people and do not let them use it. Switch off and contact a qualified technician if the appliance breaks down and/or does not function properly.
- Any tampering or interventions executed by unqualified people will cancel the guarantee. Use a soft and non-abrasive cloth to clean the appliance.
- When the appliance is unserviceable and must be eliminated, remove its cords and dispose of it at an authorized disposal center to protect the environment.
- The warranty does not cover any glass parts of the product.
ATTENTION: The warranty does not cover any plastic parts of the product.
- The batteries are not covered by the warranty, except for rechargeable batteries which are covered by a 3-month warranty starting from the date of purchase. Any replacement or repair made after this date will be at the expense of the owner.
ATTENTION: If the need should arise to take or send the appliance to an authorized service center, make sure to clean all its parts thoroughly.
- If the appliance is only slightly dirty or encrusted or should present food deposits, scale deposits, dust, or the like, externally or internally: for health reasons, the service centre shall reject the appliance without making any controls or repairs.
- The symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead, it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
- By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
- For more detailed information about recycling this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.
- The symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that the battery should not be considered normal household waste but must be taken to the appropriate collection point for the recycling of used batteries.
- For more detailed information about the recycling of this battery, please contact your municipal office, your household waste disposal service, or the shop where you purchased the product.
The symbol on the product or the packaging indicates: Do not use this appliance near baths or sinks
- A. Weighing surface
- B. Appliance body
- C. Display
- D1. ON/OFF (switching on, switching off key, tare function)
D2. Measurement unit button
- E. Batteries compartment
- F. Batteries compartment cover
- G. Removable bowl
- H. Seat of the bowl
Starting the appliance
- Remove the cover F of the battery compartment E. Insert the 3V battery (CR2032) with the correct polarity. Close the cover of the battery compartment E with cover F. Using the scales function
- Place the appliance on a flat and stable surface. Place the bowl (G) on the scale inside the housing (H) before turning it on.
- Press de “ON” (D1) key to turn on the scales. For some seconds appears “88888” and then “0 g”. Now place the items to weigh (max. 5 kg) on the weighing surface A.
- The weight in grams appears on the display. Remove once it is weighed and turn off the scale by pressing the ON/OFF button (D1) for a few seconds.
“TARE” or “ZERO” FUNCTION
For consecutive weighings without removing products from the scale. Put the first product on the scale and read its weight.
- Press the button (D1), the value of the reading is reset, and on the LCD “0g” will appear each time it is pressed (D1) “0g” at the same time as the icon “ZERO” or “TARE” on the LCD screen, indicates that the function is active.
the maximum capacity remains unchanged.
Changing the unit of measurement
The device can measure with 4 different scales: g, Lb, Oz, and Kg To change the scale, press the button (D2) until you reach the one you want.
Also with the tare function the scale will weigh the additional items until the maximum total of 3 kg.
Indications on the display
- EEEEE= overload, the weight exceeds the maximum capacity.
- Battery symbol = the battery needs to be replaced (located in compartment E on the back of the appliance).
don’t clear the used batteries into the environment, but the batteries will be put into a separate container on the refuse collection.
Clean the appliance body B with a soft moist cloth; do not use detergents or abrasives.
This device is only for domestic use and must be used only for the function that was expressly designed: the weigh food.
- Weigh is not valid for the commerce
- Batteries supplied
FAQS About Johnson Touch Kitchen Scale
How much weight can you put on a kitchen scale?
Most kitchen scales that measure whole grams may weigh up to 11 pounds or 5 kilograms.
What are the best accurate kitchen scales?
Good Grips by OXO Food scale made of stainless steel
How precise should a kitchen scale be?
1 gram, or roughly.04 of an ounce.
What measurements are made with a kitchen scale?
5 Units: g, kg, lb; oz, fl oz, and ml (water/milk)
What weight is required to use a scale?
By dividing the needed accuracy by the balance’s standard deviation of repeatability (Rstd), a minimal weight can be calculated.
Do kitchen scales record mass or weight?
Scales calculate weight.
What kind of scale is ideal for use?
Scales for analyzers
How can you tell whether your scale is off?
If the scale reads less than 10 pounds or doesn’t reset to zero, it might be experiencing mechanical or load cell issues.
How can you tell if a scale is trustworthy?
Cronbach’s alpha value.
What advantages can a kitchen scale offer?
Your cooking job is much facilitated by it.
A kitchen scale comes in how many different types?
Kitchen scales come in two major varieties: mechanical dial and digital.
For more manuals by Johnson, Visit Manualsdock