Jabra Elite 3 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio and communication solutions. The company is known for producing a wide range of high-quality headphones, earbuds, and speakerphones, primarily targeting the business and consumer markets.
Declaration of Conformity
- can be found on www.jabra.com/doc
Thank you for using the Jabra Elite 3. We hope you will enjoy it!
Jabra Elite 3 features
- Powerful bass and customizable sound for life on the go.
- 4-mic technology for clearly better calls.
- Sleek Danish design, with a premium finish.
- HearThrough lets you hear what’s going on around you.
- Up to 7 hours of battery in the buds, and a total of 28 hours with the case.
- Mono mode lets you use either earbud while the other charges.
- Engineered for noise isolation.
- IP55-rated rainproof protection, plus 2-year warranty*.
- Alexa is on tap. Tap to ask Alexa, plus one-touch Spotify playback***.
Jabra Elite 3 Overview
Jabra Elite 3 earbuds
- pre-mounted on the earbuds
USB-C charging cable
How to wear
Carefully insert each earbud into your ear. Position the microphones on the earbuds towards your mouth.
For the optimal audio experience, it is recommended to try each of the different EarGel sizes. The fit should feel light and comfortable in your ear. The medium EarGels are pre-mounted on the earbuds.
How to charge
The Jabra Elite 3 offers up to 7 hours of battery and up to 28 hours with the charging case and fast charge.
Charging the earbuds
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and close the lid. It takes up to 2 hours to fully recharge the earbuds.
- When the earbuds are removed from the charging case, the LEDs on the earbuds will light up red, yellow, or green to indicate the battery status of the earbuds. The LED on the front of the charging case indicates the battery status of the charging case.
Fast charge the earbuds
- Placing the earbuds in the charging case for 10 minutes when they are at low battery will fast charge the earbuds, offering up to 60 minutes of battery. Fast charging the earbuds requires that the charging case has a minimum of 30% battery.
- You can see the current battery status of the earbuds using the Jabra Sound+ app.
Charging the charging case using a USB
Plug the supplied USB-C charging cable into the charging case and a USB-A power supply or certified wall charger. It takes up to 3.5 hours to fully charge the earbuds and the charging case (depending on the charger used)
It is recommended to use a power supply with 5V +-0.25V and a maximum charging current below 2A. It is not recommended to charge the earbuds or charging case using a power supply with a higher voltage.
What the LEDs mean
- EARBUD STATUS
- BATTERY STATUS WHEN DOCKING/UNDOCKING EARBUDS
- CHARGING CASE STATUS WHEN CONNECTED WITH USB CABLE
How to pair
Pairing with a mobile device
- Power on the earbuds by removing them from the charging case. Alternatively, press the Left and Right buttons to power the earbuds on.
- Press and hold (3 sec) the Left and Right buttons simultaneously until the earbud LED flashes blue. The earbuds will now be ready to pair with your phone.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone and select the Jabra Elite 3 from the list of available devices to complete the pairing.
How to use
Power the earbuds off/on
- Place the earbuds in the charging case to power off. Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power on.
- To manually power off the earbuds, press both the Left and Right buttons simultaneously or press and hold (5 sec) the Left or Right button when in Mono mode.
- To manually power on the left or right earbud, press the Left or Right button.
Voice assistant controls
- Alexa voice assistant and features are only available for Android devices version 6.0 or higher
HearThrough lets you pay attention to your surroundings and engage in conversation, when not on a call, without needing to remove the earbuds. The microphones pick up surrounding sounds and transmit them to the speakers.
One-touch Spotify playback
When configured using the Jabra Sound+ app, it is possible to control one-touch Spotify playback using the left earbud. One-touch Spotify playback is off by default.
- Sidetone enables you to hear your voice when you are on a call. The benefit of Sidetone is that it enables you to determine how loud you are speaking.
- Sidetone is on by default during calls and can be turned on/off using the Jabra Sound+ app.
Mono earbud use
The right or left earbud can be used individually for music playback or calls. To activate mono earbud mode, place the unused earbud into the charging case.
- The left and right earbuds will automatically relink when both are placed in your ears.
- To conserve battery, the earbuds will automatically power off when they are out of range of your mobile device for 15 minutes and are not in the charging case, or when they have been inactive for 30 minutes.
- To power the earbuds on, press the Left and Right buttons. Alternatively, place the earbuds in the charging case and then take them back out.
Multiple call handling
The earbuds can accept and handle multiple calls at the same time.
The Jabra Elite 3 can be updated to the latest firmware version using the Jabra Sound+ app. If notifications are enabled in Jabra Sound+, you will receive an automatic notification when a firmware update is available. Follow the instructions in the app to firmware update the earbuds.
Reset the earbuds
Resetting the earbuds clears the list of paired devices and resets all settings.
- Place both earbuds in the charging case.
- Press and hold (10 sec) the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds simultaneously until the LEDs on the earbuds flash pink.
- When the LEDs stop flashing pink the earbuds have been reset.
The earbuds will need to be repaired to your mobile device. Remember to delete/forget the pairing in the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device.
Jabra Sound+ app
- View the FAQs on Jabra.com/help/elite3
How to care for your earbuds
- Always store the earbuds in the charging case and safely protect them.
- To prevent the depletion of the battery lifetime or capacity, avoid storing the earbuds in hot or cold environments, such as a closed car in summer, or in winter conditions.
- It is recommended to store the earbuds between -20°C and 45°C (-4°F and 113°F).
- Do not store the earbuds for extended periods without recharging them (max. three months).
- If the earbuds or the charging case become dirty, it is recommended to clean them with a soft, lint-free cloth that has been dampened with clean water.
- It is recommended to use a power supply with 5V +-0.25V and a maximum charging current below 2A. It is not recommended to charge the earbuds or charging case using a power supply with a higher voltage.
Replacement or additional accessories can be purchased online at jabra.com/accessories.
- Left and right earbud set
- Charging case
- USB-C charging cable
Using replacement earbuds
- Pair the replacement earbuds to your phone (see section 6.1)
- Update the earbud firmware using the Jabra Sound+ app.
Using a replacement charging case
Before using a replacement charging case, it is recommended to charge it for 1 hour.
FAQS About Jabra Elite 3 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
The Jabra Elite 3 can connect to how many devices?
Can Jabra Elite 3 establish simultaneous connections with many devices?
You can connect to any one of the six devices you can link with at once.
How much time does it take the Jabra Elite 3 to charge?
Can you use a computer and Jabra Elite 3?
It’s possible that the Jabra device doesn’t have all of its features.
Has the Jabra Elite 3 noise cancelling technology?
Active noise cancellation (ANC) is not present in them.
How is the Jabra Elite 3 recharged?
The earphones may be charged for up to 3.5 hours by placing them in the charging case.
Can I use the Jabra Elite 3 at the gym?
designed for a variety of exercises.
Jabra Elite 3 is water resistant.
Your earphones have an IP55 rating, which means they can withstand persistent, low-pressure water jet sprays and are dust resistant.
Jabra Elite 3 sweat-resistant?
Noise-cancelling Bluetooth in-ear sweatproof earbuds from Jabra Elite 3
Jabra Elite 3: Is it truly wireless?
Elite 3. True wireless earphones with excellent sound and clean calls.
For more manuals by Jabra, Visit Manualsdock