Honeywell Safes and Door Locks 6112 Standard Steel Cash Box with Key Lock
About The Honeywell
Honeywell International Inc. is an advanced technology business based in the United States that produces engineered materials, industrial, commercial, and residential control systems, specialty chemicals, and automotive and aerospace products. The merger of AlliedSignal Inc. led to the formation of the current business in 1999.
Read this manual carefully and never store it inside the box!
ORDERING NEW/REPLACEMENT KEYS
The following information is required to order keys:
PROOF OF OWNERSHIP (1 of 2 Options Below)
SALES RECEIPT & IDENTIFICATION – INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY!
- Copy of sales receipt showing Store, Date & Product Description.
- Copy of your picture I.D. (Drivers license, passport, regular I.D.).
PRODUCT OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION FORM
If a sales receipt is not available, contact us by email or telephone to request a “Product Ownership Verification Form”.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Name & Shipping Address
- E-mail address (If Available)
- Telephone Number
- Best Time to Contact You
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Safe Model #
- Safe Serial #
- Lock Key #
- Quantity of Keys Ordered
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visa or MasterCard
- Check or Money Order
NOTE: For pricing please contact Consumer Assistance. Contact information is located on the back cover of this manual
LOCATING SAFE IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
4 Digit Number etched on the metal collar located around the keyhole.
LH Licensed Products, Inc., (“LHLP, Inc.”) warrants that for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, this product will be free from structural or mechanical defects resulting from materials or workmanship. LHLP, Inc., at its sole option and as the purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty, will repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective during the warranty period.
Replacement or repair will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, a replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value.
THIS IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty is only valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of the initial retail purchase and is not transferable. You must keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty service.
- LHLP, Inc. dealers, service centers, or retail stores selling this product do not have the right to alter, modify or in any way change the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to the finish of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than LHLP, Inc. or an authorized service center, improper installation, or exposure to extremes of heat or humidity. Further, the warranty does not cover Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- LHLP, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express or implied warranty or otherwise relating to the sale of this product. LHLP, Inc. is also not responsible for: costs associated with removing or installing the product; damage or loss of the contents of the product; nor for unauthorized removal of the contents; or damages incurred during shipment.
- THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND LHLP, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER COVENANTS AND WARRANTIES.
- Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration to the duration of the above warranty period. Some states, provinces, or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state, or province to province, or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- EMAIL (Best Contact Method): LHLPCustomerService@LHLPinc.com
- WEBSITE: www.Honeywellsafes.com
- ADDRESS: Consumer Assistance Dept. LH Licensed Products, Inc. 860 East Sandhill Avenue Carson, CA 90746 USA
- TELEPHONE: US/Canada 1-877-354-5457 (Toll-Free) Mexico 01-800-288-2872 After the English voice recording stops you must then enter 800-860-1677 to complete your call. (Toll-Free) Australia 0011-800-5325-7000 (Toll-Free) Germany/New Zealand 00-800-5325-7000 (Toll-Free)
Other Countries XX*-310-323-5722 (Toll Charges Apply) XX*- Dial U.S. Country Code first
- CALL CENTER HOURS: US/Canada 7 am – 5 pm (PST**) Mon – Fri
- CALL BACK HOURS: Other Countries 7 am – 8 pm (PST**) Mon – Fri PST**- Local time in Los Angeles, CA, USA
INTERNATIONAL CALL-BACK HOURS:
If you need to speak with a consumer assistant and cannot contact us during the Call Center hours above, please send an email or leave a telephone message, including your Name, Telephone Number, and the best time for us to contact you during the Call Back hours above and we will make our best effort to contact you and help to answer any of your questions or concerns.
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. and makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product.
Manufactured by LH Licensed Products, Inc. 860 East Sandhill Avenue Carson, CA 90746
FAQs About Honeywell Safes and Door Locks 6112
What are the dimensions of the cash box?
The cash box measures 7.8 inches in length, 6.3 inches in width, and 3.7 inches in height.
What is the weight of the cash box?
The cash box weighs approximately 2.2 pounds.
Can the cash box hold coins and bills?
Yes, the cash box is designed to hold coins, bills, and other small items.
Does the cash box come with a key lock?
Yes, the cash box comes with a key lock to secure the contents.
How many keys come with the cash box?
Two keys come with the cash box.
Is the cash box fireproof or waterproof?
No, the cash box is not fireproof or waterproof.
What is the material of the cash box?
The cash box is made of durable steel.
Can the cash box be bolted down?
No, the cash box is not designed to be bolted down.
Is the cash box portable?
Yes, the cash box is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry around.
What is the warranty for the cash box?
The cash box comes with a one-year limited warranty.
For more manuals by Amazon, visit ManualsDock