Cambridge Audio SX-120 Subwoofer Speaker
About Cambridge Audio
High-end audio gear is produced by Cambridge Audio in Britain. Its roots can be found in Cambridge, England when in the early 1960s a group of young technology graduates founded Cambridge Consultants, a high-technology R&D, and prototype company.
Thank you for purchasing this Cambridge Audio SX-120 subwoofer. Installed and used properly the subwoofer will deliver astonishing sound quality, whether playing music or movies, whatever the listening environment. Please read this guide carefully, as it contains essential information in getting the very best from your subwoofer.
- Sensitivity 180mV for full power output
- Rated output power 70W
- Frequency response 50 – 150Hz
- Drive units 1 x 8” long-throw woofer
- Crossover 50 – 150Hz continuous/active
- Max. power consumption 100W
- Magnetic shielding NA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.8 x 12.2 x 11.8” (300 x 310 x 300mm)
- Weight 7.7kg
- Read all instructions
- Avoid damp
- Avoid solvent-based cleaners
- Avoid extreme temperatures
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Secure all cables
Follow the diagrams to unpack your subwoofer
- Your subwoofer can be placed almost anywhere in the room as bass sound is largely non-directional.
- Fix feet to the cabinet using supplied screws.
- If using an AV receiver, connect the sub-out to the Sub Input socket.
- If using a 2-channel hi-fi system, connect pre-out to Line Input.
- Set Phase for best system sound (0 = normal).
- Mains power on /auto/ off.
- AUTO: After an inactivity of 30 minutes, the product will automatically switch to Standby.
- Adjust Frequency to integrate the subwoofer with your system
- Set Volume to balance subwoofer output with your system
- AC power socket
- For continued protection against fire hazards, replace only with the specified fuse: 100V – 240V AC ~ 60/50Hz = T2AL 250V
FAQs for Cambridge Audio SX-120 Subwoofer Speaker User Manual
What is its power output?
The power output of the Cambridge Audio SX-120 stereo amplifier is not specified by the manufacturer.
Does it have a built-in phono preamp?
Yes, the Cambridge Audio SX-120 has a built-in phono preamp.
Does it have a headphone output?
Yes, the Cambridge Audio SX-120 has a headphone output.
How many inputs does it have?
The Cambridge Audio SX-120 has 4 inputs.
What is its build quality?
The build quality of the Cambridge Audio SX-120 is generally well-regarded by users.
Does it have a remote control?
No, the Cambridge Audio SX-120 does not have a remote control.
What is its warranty period?
The warranty period of the Cambridge Audio SX-120 is not specified by the manufacturer.
Does it have a mute button?
Yes, the it has a mute button.
How does it compare to other amplifiers in its price range?
The comparison of the Cambridge Audio SX-120 to other amplifiers in its price range is subjective and depends on personal preferences. Some users have praised its sound quality, while others have noted limitations in its features and functionality. It is recommended to read reviews and listen to the amplifier in person to form your own opinion.
Pdf – Cambridge Audio SX-120 Subwoofer Speaker User Manual
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock