Avantree TC-580 Orbit Wireless Transmitter
Avantree is a brand that specializes in producing audio and wireless products, particularly focused on delivering high-quality audio experiences for consumers. The company is known for its range of Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, wireless speakers, and other audio accessories.
Avantree was recognized for offering products that cater to various audio needs, such as wireless headphones for both casual and professional use, gaming headsets, and audio adapters to enhance connectivity with different devices. Their products often feature technologies like Bluetooth connectivity, aptX audio codecs, noise-cancellation, and ergonomic designs.
Product overview & basic operations
- Orbit-Bluetooth transmitter
Optical Audio Cable
AUX 3.5mm Audio Cable
- AUX 3.5mm to RCA Adapte
- Wired Microphone
- USB Type-C Power Cable
Using the Orbit
Step 1 Connecting the Orbit to your TV
- Part 1 Determine what types of audio ports you have. Do not turn anything on.
- OPTION 1 Digital OPTICAL/TOSLINK/SPDIF – Recommended!
- OPTION 2 AUX 3.5mm/ Headphone Out
- OPTION 3 Red/White RCA Audio Out. The Red &White ports must be labeled “AUDIO OUT” otherwise it won’t work.
- OPTION 4 Can’t Reach / Do Not Have Output Ports on TV?
- OPTION 5 You have a Soundbar or AV Receiver and use OPTICAL/TOSLINK/SPDIF Out Ports
- OPTION 6 You have a Soundbar or AV Receiver and use AUX 3.5mm Out Ports
Step 2 Connecting Bluetooth Headphones/Speaker to the Orbit
- Part 1 Connect the Orbit to a Power Source* and turn it on Use a USB port on the TV (TV must be ON) or a Wall Plug(Via a 5V/0.5/2A rated adapter)
- Part 2 Get your Bluetooth Headphones/Speakers into PAIRING MODE Please refer to your headphones/speaker’s user manual for details.
- Part 3 EN “OPT/AUX/Mic”, “APTX-LL/APTX/FS/SBC” and “Connected” indicate successful connection. Repeat steps 2-3 if you’re connecting a 2nd Headphone
Step 3 TV Sound Settings – ONLY if using TV OPTICAL/TOSLINK/SPDIF Port
Use your TV remote to go into your TV’s SETTINGS MENU, and set the TV Audio Output channel to OPTICAL OUT. Not all TVs need to do this.
Can’t pair with your headphones/speakers? No sound/Something not working?
For problems connecting or other troubleshooting tips go to the URL below. support.avantree.com
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Avantronics Ltd. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Avantronics Ltd. will void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an electrical outlet on a different circuit to that which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the manufacturer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This product, like other radio devices, emits radio frequency electromagnetic energy and operates within the guidelines found in radio frequency safety standards and recommendations. These standards and recommendations reflect the consensus of the scientific community and result from deliberations of panels and committees of scientists who continually review and interpret the extensive research literature.
Plantronics Ltd. hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: www.avantree.com In accordance with Article 10(2) and Article 10(10), this product is allowed to be used in all EU member states.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
The device meets the exemption from the routine evaluation limits in section 2.5 of RSS 102 and compliance with RSS-102 RF exposure, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance.
FAQs About Avantree TC-580 Orbit Wireless Transmitter
How do I get a device out of Avantree orbit?
Step 1: Make sure the Orbit is turned on. To perform a factory reset, it must be turned on.
Step 2: Reset is the second step. Press and hold the + and – buttons for 5 seconds. The previously linked devices displayed on the screen will disappear once it has been reset.
What is the best way to connect my Avantree transmitter to my headphones?
Start the Bluetooth Pairing Mode on the Transmitter. Hold down button “2”/ “B” until the Bluetooth indicator flashes RED & BLUE. 3.3. Place them near together and WAIT for them to pair and bond.
What exactly is an orbit sensor?
Orbit 3 is a wireless sensor for measuring ambient temperature and humidity. Install Orbit 3 in an appropriate area, and it will continuously wirelessly send temperature and humidity readings.
Are you annoyed by the Orbit’s LED since you’re watching something in the dark?
After 10 minutes of inactivity, the Orbit’s LCD display dims automatically, making it less obtrusive. The LED ring at the bottom of the unit, however, does not fade and cannot be turned off. We have received your input and are working on a fix for this issue.
How can I disable the voice function on my Avantree transmitter?
This is true for all of our goods. PRESS & HOLD the 2nd “Round” button from the left for 7 seconds to turn the voice prompt ON/OFF.
What is the procedure for resetting my Avantree Bluetooth transmitter?
Turn off the transmitter. After powering on, press and hold the “+” and “-” buttons for 10 seconds until the red and blue LEDs are BOTH on for 2 seconds (looks PINK) – this clears the headphones’ paired history.
How do wireless transmitters function?
When an audio signal is sent from a source to a transmitter, it is transformed into radio waves. The receiver intercepts those radio waves. The radio waves emitted by the transmitter are transformed back into electrical energy by the wireless speaker receiver kit.
For more manuals by Avantree, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Avantree-TC-580-Orbit-Wireless-Transmitter-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]