Avantree DG-45 Wireless USB Adapter
Avantree is a brand that specializes in producing audio and wireless products, particularly focused on delivering high-quality audio experiences for consumers. The company is known for its range of Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, wireless speakers, and other audio accessories.
Avantree was recognized for offering products catering to various audio needs, such as wireless headphones for casual and professional use, gaming headsets, and audio adapters to enhance connectivity with different devices. Their products often feature technologies like Bluetooth connectivity, aptX audio codecs, noise-cancellation, and ergonomic designs.
Avantree DG-45 Wireless USB Adapter (For Windows 10)
If there is no sound, please adjust Windows & your app sound settings:
- Right-click on the taskbar > Open Sound Settings > Set the default sound output/input device
- Adjust in-app Audio Settings (e.g.Skype)
- Cannot install the driver
- Disable your computer’s built-in Bluetooth (if any). This can be done via “Device Manager”(accessed by pressing the Windows key + X) or contact us for support via our Online Clinic / Email / Call (see below info).
- Uninstall other third-party drivers: search for “Add or remove programs” from the icon on the taskbar. Look for Bluetooth-related drivers such as BlueSoleil, CSR Harmony, and Widcomm. Right-click and ‘uninstall’ what you find
- Unable to Pair with my Bluetooth Device
More than 90% of pairing issues are due to the device not actually being correctly put into pairing mode. Please refer to your device’s user manual or search on Google for how to do this (search for ”your product + pairing”). Example of pairing mode for headphones: typically, either the LED will flash quickly or two colors of LED will flash alternately.
- For more detailed troubleshooting, please visit
- Online Clinic https
email@example.com (Reply within 1 working day)
+ 1 800 232 2078 (PT 8-5)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Avantronics Ltd. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Avantronics Ltd. will void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment to an electrical outlet on a different circuit to that which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the manufacturer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This product, like other radio devices, emits radio frequency electromagnetic energy and operates within the guidelines found in radio frequency safety standards and recommendations. These standards and recommendations reflect the consensus of the scientific community and result from deliberations of panels and committees of scientists who continually review and interpret the extensive research literature.
Plantronics Ltd. hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: www.avantree.com In accordance with Article 10(2) and Article 10(10), this product is allowed to be used in all EU member states.
FAQs About Avantree DG-45 Wireless USB Adapter
Can a USB Bluetooth adaptor be used on a TV?
You can acquire a Bluetooth adapter if your TV does not support Bluetooth but you still want to connect a Bluetooth speaker or headphones. These can be linked to a 3.5mm audio port or a regular left/right AUX audio connector (through red and white cables, respectively).
What exactly is the function of a Bluetooth adapter?
A USB-based Bluetooth wireless signal transmitter and receiver. It connects to a USB port and can support Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
Bluetooth is supported by USB WiFi adapters?
Some wireless adapters for computers support both Bluetooth and WiFi in the same adaptor. Other adapters may only support Bluetooth, WiFi, or another protocol.
What are the advantages of Bluetooth television?
To improve sound quality, most Bluetooth-enabled TVs allow you to connect external speakers. The audio in this situation begins in the TV and is relayed to the external speakers. Bluetooth, on the other hand, is a two-way technology that sends and receives signals.
How many devices can a Bluetooth transmitter connect to?
Each transmitter can link up to TWO pairs of Bluetooth headphones, therefore two transmitters can connect up to FOUR pairs of Bluetooth headphones.
Can a Bluetooth adaptor communicate with more than one device?
As a “one-to-many” device, a standard Bluetooth Dongle can support up to 5-7 devices. (This is in contrast to 2.4 GHz receivers, which are “one-to-one” devices, meaning they only support one device).
How many devices can a Bluetooth device connect to at the same time?
According to Bluetooth specifications, the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be linked at the same time is seven.
How can I get a Bluetooth USB adaptor to work?
Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other devices> Bluetooth on your PC. Select the device and, if any, extra instructions, then click Done.
Do drivers for USB WiFi adapters exist?
USB wireless adapters are intended to work with PCs through the installation of drivers.
What is the distinction between Bluetooth and wireless USB?
USB connections are generally used for devices attached to computers that need to access data regularly, such as external hard drives, whereas Bluetooth devices are commonly utilized in mobile phones and computer peripherals like keyboards and mouse.
For more manuals by Avantree, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Avantree-DG-45-Wireless-USB-Adapter-Quick-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]