Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi is a Chinese multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, and related products. It was founded in 2010 by Lei Jun, and since then it has grown rapidly to become one of the world’s largest smartphone manufacturers.
Xiaomi is known for offering high-quality products at affordable prices, often undercutting its competitors. Its products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide, and the company has a large and loyal fan base.
Aside from its smartphones, Xiaomi has also expanded into other areas such as home appliances, smart home devices, and lifestyle products such as clothing and accessories. The company has a strong focus on innovation and has been granted over 13,000 patents to date.
Thank you for choosing Redmi Note 6 Pro
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to conﬁgure the device.
For more information
Visit our ofﬁcial website: www.mi.com
Redmi Note 6 Pro is pre-loaded with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which pushes out frequent updates and user-friendly features suggested by over 200 million active users globally. Visit www.miui.com for more information.
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM:
- Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
- Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
- System updates may be applied when network optimization occurs. For details, please refer to the system version in use on the device.
Correctly dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Important safety information
Read all the safety information below before using your device. Using unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause ﬁre, explosion, or pose other risks. Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device. This device’s operating temperature range is 0℃~40℃. Using this device in environments outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
If your device is provided with a built-in battery, don’t attempt to replace the battery yourself to avoid damaging the battery or the device. Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause ﬁre, electric shock, and damage to the device and the adapter.
After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device longer than 12 hours.
The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause ﬁre or explosion. Dispose of or recycle the device, its battery, and
accessories according to local regulations. Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery to avoid overheating, burns, or other personal injuries.
- Do not place the battery in high-temperature environments. Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery to avoid battery leaks, overheating, or explosion.
- Do not burn the battery to avoid ﬁre or explosion.
- In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
Keep your device dry. Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center. Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device. For AC/DC Adapter, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Follow relevant laws and regulations. Do not use your phone in the following environments.
- Do not use your phone in potentially explosive environments including fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, and areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment.
- Do not use your phone in the hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if the operation of your phone may interfere with the operation of your medical device. To avoid potential interference with the pacemaker. keep a minimum separation of 15 cm maintained between the mobile phone and the pacemaker. To achieve this use the phone on the opposite ear to your pacemaker and do not carry it in a breast pocket. Do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, etc to avoid interference with medical equipment.
- Respect aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required. When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with the relevant trafﬁc laws and regulations.
- To avoid lightning strikes, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phones in places with high humidity such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, ﬁre, and charger damage.
- Observe any rules which restrict using mobile phones in speciﬁc cases and environments.
Update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in the 5150 to 5350Mhz frequency range in the following countries:
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz band: 20 dBm
This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Important Safety Information
SAR 10g limit: 2.0 W/Kg, SAR Value: Head: 0.755 W/Kg, Body: 1.476 W/Kg (5mm distance). SAR 1g limit: 1.6 W/Kg, SAR Value: Head: 0.75 W/Kg, Body-worn: 0.78 W/Kg (10mm distance). Hotspot: 1.14 W/Kg (10mm distance).
Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1806 indicates the date of putting the product on the market is 201806
FAQs About Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
What is the screen size of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro features a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
What is the RAM size of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with two variants in terms of RAM size: 3GB and 4GB.
What is the internal storage size of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with two internal storage variants: 32GB and 64 GB. Both variants can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
What is the processor used in Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor clocked at 1.8GHz.
What is the battery capacity of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is equipped with a 4,000mAh battery that supports quick charging.
What is the camera setup of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro features a dual-camera setup at the back, with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor. The front camera setup also features dual sensors, with a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor.
What is the operating system of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro?
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box, with Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 skin on top.
Does Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro have a fingerprint sensor?
Yes, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a fingerprint sensor located at the back of the phone.
Does Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro support face unlock?
Yes, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro supports face unlock.
Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro waterproof?
No, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is not waterproof.
For Manuals by Xiaomi, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-6-Pro-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]