Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Thank you for choosing Mi MIX 3
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to conﬁgure the device.
For more information
Visit our ofﬁcial website: www.mi.com.
Mi MIX 3 comes pre-installed with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which pushes frequent updates and user-friendly features suggested by over 200 million active users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.miui.com.
SIM Card Tray
Correctly dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased.
For Environment Declaration, pls. refer to the below link: http://www.mi.com/en/about/environment/
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
For more important safety information, pls. refer to User Manual in the below link:
Important safety information
- Read all the safety information below before using your device.
- Using unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause ﬁre, explosion, or pose other risks. Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0°C~40°C. Using this device in environments outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, don’t attempt to replace the battery yourself to avoid damaging the battery or the device.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause ﬁre, electric shock, and damage the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device longer than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause ﬁre or explosion. Dispose or recycle the device, its battery and accessories according to local regulations.
- Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery to avoid overheating, burns, or other personal injuries.
- Do not place the battery in high-temperature environments. Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery to avoid battery leaks, overheating, or explosion.
- Do not burn the battery to avoid ﬁre or explosion.
- In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact
- Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC Adapter, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Observe any laws and rules which restrict using mobile phones in speciﬁc cases and environments. Do not use your phone in petrol stations and explosive atmospheres and potentially explosive environments including fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, and areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to avoid interfering with blasting operations.”
- Do not use your phone in the hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Comply with the current rules and regulations of hospitals and health centers. Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if the operation of your phone may interfere with the operation of your medical device. To avoid potential interference with the pacemaker. keep a minimum separation of 15 cm maintained between the mobile phone and the pacemaker. To achieve this use the phone on the opposite ear to your pacemaker and do not carry it in a breast pocket. Do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, etc to avoid interference with medical equipment. Respect aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required.
- When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with the relevant trafﬁc laws and regulations. To avoid a lightning strike, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phones in places with high humidity such as bathrooms.
- Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, ﬁre, and charger damage.
Update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
We, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Hereby, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. declares that this GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and WiFi M1810E5A is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity could be consulted at www.mi.com/en/certiﬁcation
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 5 mm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. If you are not using an approved accessory ensure that whatever product used is free of any metal and that it positions the phone with the indicated distance away from the body.
Receiver Category 2
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in 5150 to 5350Mhz frequency range in following countries :
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing,
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/28/34/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- SUB 6G N78: 26dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz: 5150-5350MHz: 20dBm, 5470-5725MHz: 20dBm, 5725-5825MHz: 14dBm
- NFC: 13.56Mhz < -10.26 dBuA/m at 10m
This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. lf this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/Kg. For body-worn operation, this device has been tested and meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and positions the device a minimum of1.0 cm from the body. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. If you do not use a body-worn accessory and are not holding the device at the ear, position the handset a minimum of1.0 cm from your body when the device is switched on.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device has an electronic label for certification information. To access it, please select Settings> About Phone> Certification or select Settings, then type •certification “into the search bar.
Important Safety Information
- SAR 10g limit: 2.0W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head: 1.557W/Kg,
- Body: 1.577 W/Kg (5mm distance).
- SAR 1g limit: 1.6W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head: 1.19 W/Kg,
Body-worn: 1.13 W/Kg (10mm distance).
Hotspot: 1.19 W/Kg (10mm distance).
- Head: 1.19 W/Kg,
Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1810 indicates the product will be launched after October 2018.
This User Guide is published by Xiao mi or its local affiliated company. Improvements and changes to this User Guide necessitated by typographical errors, inaccuracies of current information, or improvements to programs and/or equipment, may be made by Xiaomi at any time and without notice. Such changes will, however, be incorporated into new editions of this User Guide. All illustrations are for illustration purposes only and may not accurately depict the actual device.
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Brand: Xiaomi Model: M1810E5A All rights reserved by Xiaomi Inc.
FAQs Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G
Does the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G support wireless charging?
All Qi wireless charging standards are supported.
What is the refresh rate of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G?
Refresh rate of 60 hertz
When was the Mi Mix 3 5G released?
On February 24, 2019, Xiaomi unveiled a 5G version of the Mi MIX 3 at MWC 2019. The Mi MIX 3 5G retains most of its hardware, but it now has a newer Snapdragon 855 processor, a Qualcomm X50 5G modem, and a larger 3800 mAh battery.
How long does it take to charge the Mi Mix 3 5G?
Our review unit was charged for 2 hours and 8 minutes using the included wireless charger. The charging speed is fast at first, when the battery reaches 10% capacity in the first 6 minutes.
Is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G dual SIM?
On your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Android 9.0 device, go to Settings > Dual SIM. When you insert two SIM cards into your phone, you can use both SIMs to make calls and send and receive messages. You can also choose a default SIM card for mobile data use.
What is the screen size of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G?
Will the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G get Android 11?
Xiaomi may have overlooked the Mi Mix 3 for Android 11 after only one OS upgrade. Xiaomi has a good track record of updating its smartphones, but that does not extend to the Mi Mix 3. Unfortunately, despite being released on Android 9.0 Pie, it appears that the device has been bypassed for an Android 11 upgrade as well.
Can I charge my Xiaomi phone overnight?
So you can charge the phone overnight because the device cuts off the current and the charging process stops when the phone is fully charged. Nothing will change even if you charge your phone for 10 hours.
What colors are available for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G?
The Mi MIX 3 5G features colored ceramic that curves gracefully on four sides as an ode to technology’s elegance. Onyx Black exudes a classic style, while Sapphire Blue exudes exquisite depth. Masterpieces are meant to be held in the new age.
How many 5G bands does Xiaomi have?
Get easier access to the 5G network with 7-band support.
For more manuals by Xiaomi, visit ManualsDock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Xiaomi-Mi-MIX-3-5G.pdf” download=”all”]