Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Xiaomi’s smartphones are known for their high-quality features and affordable prices, and the company has quickly grown to become one of the top smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, Xiaomi also produces a range of other products, such as smart home devices, fitness trackers, and even electric scooters.
Xiaomi is also known for its strong focus on user experience and innovation and has won numerous awards for its products. The company has a large global presence, with products available in many countries around the world.
Thank you for choosing Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Long press the power button to turn on the device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the device.
- For more information, visit our official website: www.mi.com/global/service/userguide
Mi 11 Lite 5G comes pre-installed with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which provides frequent updates and user-friendly features based
on suggestions from over 200 million active users worldwide. For more information, please visit en.miui.com
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM
- Supports Dual SIM cards with no carrier restrictions, dual 5G ①
- Supports Dual Nano-SIM card slots, either card can be set as the primary card
- Supports Dual SIM 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Supports Dual SIM VoLTE ②
Note: 5G connection depends on country, carrier, and user environment.
Note : VoLTE depends on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
- Please do not insert non-standard SIM cards into the SIM card slot. They may damage the SIM card slot.
- WARNING: Do not disassemble this device.
- Special precautions must be taken to safely dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product may not be discarded with other household waste in the EU.
- To prevent harm to the environment or human health from inappropriate waste disposal, and to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources, please recycle responsibly.
- To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased.
- To view our Environmental Declaration, please refer to the following link: www.mi.com/en/about/environment
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Additional safety information and precautions can be accessed at the following link: www.mi.com/en/certification
Important Safety Information
Read all safety information below before using your device:
- The use of unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause fire, explosion, or pose other risks.
- Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0°C to 40°C. Using this device in an environment outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, to avoid damaging the battery or the device, do not attempt to replace the battery yourself.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause fire, electric shock, and damage the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device for more than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause fire or explosion. Dispose of or recycle the device, its battery, and accessories according to your local regulations.
- Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery, as this may cause overheating, burns, or another injury.
- Do not place the battery in a high-temperature environment.
- Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery, as this may cause the battery to leak, overheat, or explode.
- Do not burn the battery, as this may cause fire or explosion.
- If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- Users shall not remove or alter the battery. Removal or repair of the battery shall only be done by an authorized repair center of the manufacturer.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC adapters, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Observe all applicable laws and rules restricting the use of mobile phones in specific situations and environments.
- Do not use your phone at petrol stations or in any explosive atmosphere or potentially explosive environment, including fueling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, or areas where the air may contain chemicals or particles such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas requiring “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to be turned off to prevent potential hazards.
- Do not use your phone in hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Always comply with all rules and regulations of hospitals and health centers. If you have a medical device, please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine whether your phone may interfere with the device’s operation. To avoid potential interference with a pacemaker, always maintain a minimum distance of 15 cm between your mobile phone and the pacemaker. This can be done by using your phone on the ear opposite to your pacemaker and not carrying your phone in a breast pocket. To avoid interference with medical equipment, do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, or other similar devices.
- Observe all aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board aircraft when required.
- When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with relevant traffic laws and regulations.
- To avoid being struck by lightning, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phone in places with high humidity, such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, fire, and charger damage.
Please update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit any of our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. hereby declares that this GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / LTE / 5G NR Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi M2101K9G is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.mi.com/en/certification
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device is in compliance with Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) limits for general population/uncontrolled exposure (Localized 10-gram SAR for head and trunk, limit: 2.0W/kg) specified in Council Recommendation 1999/519/EC, ICNIRP Guidelines, and RED (Directive 2014/53/EU).
During SAR testing, this device was set to transmit at its highest certified power level in all tested frequency bands and placed in positions that simulate RF exposure during use against the head with no separation and near the body with a separation of 5 mm.
SAR compliance for body operation is based on a separation distance of 5 mm between the unit and the human body. This device should be carried at least 5 mm away from the body to ensure RF exposure level is compliant or lower than the reported level. When attaching the device near the body, a belt clip or holster should be used which does not contain metallic components and allows separation of at least 5 mm to be maintained between the device and the body. RF exposure compliance was not tested or certified with any accessory containing metal worn on the body, and the use of such an accessory should be avoided.
Certification Information (Highest SAR)
SAR 10 g limit: 2.0 W/Kg,
SAR Value: Head: 0.555 W/Kg, Body: 0.889 W/Kg (5 mm distance).
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU.
Observe national and local regulations where the device is used.
This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in the 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range in the following countries:
Restrictions in the 2.4 GHz band:
Norway: This subsection does not apply for the geographical area within a radius of 20 km from the centre of Ny-Ålesund.
Receiver Category 2
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 6.4.5 in IEC/EN 62368-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35.5 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32.5 dBm
- WCDMA 900/2100: 25.7 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/28/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- 5G NR band n1/n3/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77: 26 dBm,
- 5G NR band n78: 29 dbm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz: 5150 to 5250MHz: 23 dBm, 5250 to 5350 MHz: 23 dBm, 5470 to 5725 MHz: 23 dBm, 5725 to 5850 MHz: 14 dBm
- NFC: 13.56 MHz < 42 dBuA/m at 10m
- This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR.
The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6 W/Kg. For body-worn operation, this device has been tested and meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and positions the device a minimum of 1.5 cm from the body. RF exposure compliance with any body-worn accessory that contains metal was not tested and certified, and the use of such body-worn accessories should be avoided. Any accessory used with this device for body-worn operation must keep the device a minimum of 1.5 cm away from the body.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
This device has an electronic label for certification information.
To access it, please go to Settings > About phone > Certification or open Settings and type “Certification” into the search bar.
2101 indicates that this product will be launched after 202101.
- Manufacturer: Xiaomi Communications Co.,Ltd.
- Address: #019, 9th Floor, Building 6, 33 Xi’erqi Middle Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Model: MDY-11-EY
- Input Voltage: 100-240V~
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 5.0V/9.0V/12.0V/20.0V/11.0V
- Output Current: 3.0A/3.0A/2.25A/1.35A/3.0A Max
- Output Power: 15.0W/27.0W/27.0W/27.0W/33.0W Max
- Average Active Efficiency: ≥82.0%
This user guide is published by Xiaomi or its local affiliated company. Improvements and changes to this user guide necessitated by typographical errors, inaccuracies of current information, or improvements to programs and/or equipment, may be made by Xiaomi at any time and without notice. Such changes will, however, be incorporated into new online editions of the user guide (please see details at www.mi.com/global/service/userguide). All illustrations are for illustration purposes only and may not accurately depict the actual device.
This smartphone is designed with Corning®
Gorilla® Glass 6.
Manufacturer: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Manufacturer postal address:
#019, 9th Floor, Building 6, 33 Xi’erqi Middle Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100085
Brand: Xiaomi Model: M2101K9G
© Xiaomi Inc. All rights reserved.
FAQs Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Is the MI 11 Lite 5G worth purchasing?
I’ve had this phone for over a year and it is exactly what it is, well worth the price. No issues with the fingerprint reader, but the battery life is terrible; I sometimes have to charge the phone twice a day, and I don’t use it for gaming.
Is the Xiaomi MI 11 5G a good buy?
The verdict of TechRadarThe Xiaomi Mi 11 is one of the best premium phones to consider purchasing because it is well-specced in almost every department: it has super-fast processing, a high screen resolution with additional display modes, and some camera modes and features that the competition lacks.
Is there a problem with the heating on the Xiaomi 11 lite 5G?
The Mi 11 Lite 5G (NE) has an innovative design, but it is not the best choice for gamers because heat dissipation in those phones may be compromised due to fewer metal parts/radiators inside (to reduce its weight). It would be preferable to take a break or reduce the resolution/details.
What is the issue with the Mi 11 Lite?
Numerous issues, including a faulty virtual proximity sensor, have resulted in the bricking of the device.
Which Xiaomi smartphone is the best?
To assist you, we have selected the best Xiaomi phones. Or, more accurately, the best ones available in the West.
What is the issue with the Mi 11 Lite?
Numerous issues, bad virtual proximity sensor, they bricked the fingerprint scanner with a software update for thousands of dollars and are not offering repairs, bad virtual proximity sensor, bad power button, it frequently froze when using Chrome.
Is the Xiaomi 11 Lite water-resistant?
The xiaomi smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well as an infrared blaster. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite also has an IP53 rating, making it water-resistant.
Is the MI Lite 11 water-resistant?
It also has a fully washable body that is protected by an IPX7 rating, making it water-resistant and suitable for use in all environments.
Is wireless charging available on the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is powered by a 4250mAh non-removable battery and runs Android 11. Wireless charging and proprietary fast charging are supported by the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
Which is superior, S21 or MI 11?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has a triple rear camera with 108, 13 and 5 Mpx resolution. The Samsung S21 has three cameras with resolutions of 64, 12, and 12 Mpx. The RAM on the Mi 11 is also larger than that on the Samsung S21, with 8GB or 12GB available depending on the model, compared to only 8GB on the S21.
For more Xiaomi manuals visit ManualsDock