Sharper Image Thunderbolt Remote Control Stunt Drone
About Sharper Image
Sharper Image is a well-known American brand that specializes in selling a wide variety of innovative and high-tech products. The company was founded in 1977 by Richard Thalheimer to offer unique and cutting-edge consumer products that cater to various aspects of modern living. The brand gained popularity for its upscale, high-quality gadgets, electronics, and lifestyle products.
Throughout its history, Sharper Image has offered products ranging from electronic gadgets, personal care items, home appliances, audio and video equipment, massage chairs, air purifiers, and much more. Many of their products incorporate advanced technology and design, often focusing on improving convenience, entertainment, and well-being.
HOW TO REPLACE PROPELLER
- Pull firmly to remove the broken propeller. Replace with a new one. Push firmly and carefully.
- Each blade has a letter on it. Match the blades with the corresponding letter on the drone.
- Turn off the drone before charging.
- Connect the Battery Charger to the charge port on the drone.
- Connect the connector to a power source.
Note: The USB charging cable will light up while the battery is charging and will turn off when the battery is fully charged. Charge time is approximately 70 minutes.
Open the battery cover and install 3 AA 1.5V batteries as shown.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY WARNING: (REPLACEABLE BATTERY)
There is a risk of fire and personal injury if the battery is punctured, damaged, or misused
- Do not dismantle, crush, incinerate, or short-circuit the battery.
- Never expose the battery to extreme temperatures or moisture.
- Keep away from flammable materials and direct sunlight.
- Only charge using the provided charger, cable, and/or adapters.
- The rechargeable battery is only to be charged by an adult.
- Adult supervision of the battery while it is charging is required.
- Allow the battery to cool to room temperature before charging.
- Charge on a non-flammable surface and keep away from flammable products
- Discontinue charging if the battery becomes hot, swells, smokes, or gives off a strong odor.
- Battery chargers used with the product are to be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure, and other parts, and in the event of such damage, they must not be used until the damage has been repaired.
- Remove batteries (if removable) before storing.
- Recycle or dispose of batteries according to federal, state, and local laws.
- Cells or batteries should not be disassembled, crushed, punctured, opened, or otherwise mutilated.
- Seek medical advice immediately if a cell or battery has been swallowed.
- If the electrolyte comes into contact with the skin or eyes, immediately flush with fresh water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Store cells and batteries in their original packaging and away from metal objects that may short-circuit them.
- Do not drop or subject the cell or battery to strong mechanical shock.
- Keep cells or batteries clean and dry both during use and storage. Wipe metal terminals with a soft, dry cloth if they become dirty.
- Charge cells or batteries before use.
- On first use, or after prolonged periods of storage, it may be necessary to charge and discharge the cell or battery two or three times before obtaining maximum performance.
- It is best to charge the cell or battery at temperatures between 15°C and 30°C unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer.
- Retain original product literature for future reference.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended. Use only the specified voltage.
- Insert batteries using the correct polarity. Always use, replace, and recharge (if applicable) batteries under adult supervision.
- Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Do not short-circuit the battery supply terminals.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire: batteries may explode or leak.
- Remove batteries before storing.
- Recycle or dispose of batteries according to federal, state, and local laws.
- Keep these instructions for future reference.
Pre Flight Checklist
- Read all warnings and instructions.
- Install remote batteries
- Make sure the drone and remote are powered off.
- Install drone holder.
- Charge batteries
Choose a location
Slowly and carefully press the Throttle stick. The drone will begin to elevate.
There are two ways to land the drone:
- Slowly and carefully press the Throttle stick down until the drone lands.
- Or press the Land button to trigger auto landing
If the drone begins to drift, you can still control the drone’s direction using the Multi-Directional Button.
- Hover the drone to at least 10 ft.
- Press the stunt button.
- Move the Multi-Directional Button to the left or right that you would like the drone to flip.
When the drone is in auto orientation mode, the drone will orient to the user (remote), no matter what direction the drone is facing.
- Press the Orientation button. Remote will beep every 6 seconds to indicate it is in Auto Orientation mode.
- Push the right stick up will send the drone away from the user, push left will move left, etc.
- Press the Auto Orientation button to exit mode.
- Do not crash the drone into sand or dirt. Drone gears may become clogged.
- When first learning to fly, practice lifting off and hovering.
- Stay several feet from walls and buildings.
- Always press the throttle all the way down after crashing or when something gets stuck in the propellers.
- Never fly drones above or near people, sudden changes in wind or other conditions could lead to unexpected crashes.
- Always use caution when flying drone vehicles, obey relevant laws, and respect the privacy and property rights of others.
- The drone shall never be modified or used for anything except its intended purpose.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
When the remote switch is turned on, the remote light does not illuminate:
- Check that batteries in the remote are installed correctly OR
- Replace with new batteries.
During the flight, the Remote Power LED is flashing:
- Remote batteries are low. Land the drone immediately.
- Replace old batteries.
The drone and remote properly pair, but the drone will not lift off:
- Drone battery needs charging. Use the USB Charge Cable to connect the drone to a power source.
After trimming the drone, the flight is very unstable and it cannot fly properly:
- One or more blades are most likely damaged; Replace with the proper number of replacement blades and try flying again.
- Press the thumbstick down for 5 seconds to reset the gyroscope.
- Turn off the drone and remote, then repeat the pairing process (page 6).
Remote and drone cannot be paired:
- The remote must be within 12 feet of the drone.
Note: If there is more than one unpaired drone within 12 feet, one must be successfully paired before others may be paired.
All rights reserved. www.fao.com
© 2020 MerchSource, LLC. Irvine, CA 92618
For customer support please call 1-800-668-5593.
For technical support, please visit www.merchsource.com or call 1-800-374-2744.
FAQS About Sharper Image Thunderbolt Remote Control Stunt Drone
How long does it take to charge the Sharper Image Glow Stunt Drone?
5 minutes of use after a 2-hour charge.
How long does a drone with a crisper image last?
6 to 9 min
How do I connect my controller to my Sharper Image drone?
Raise the controller’s UP/DOWN Lever all the way to the top.
What app should I use to get a sharper drone image?
FPV app Venom
How much time does Sharper Image take to charge?
The typical charge period is 3–4 hours, with a maximum of 5–6 hours.
How long does it take a drone battery to charge completely?
The drone battery will charge in 60 to 90 minutes.
How long can a drone operate for?
Toy drones typically have a flight time of ten minutes.
How can I make my Sharper Image drone WiFi-connected?
On your phone, join the wifi network “GM-WiFiUFO”.
How can I get my Sharper Image drone connected to my phone?
Connect the signal: Turn on the drone, go to the settings menu on your phone, look for the WiFi signal “WiFiUFO – xxxxxx” there, and then connect to the WiFi.
What is the drone battery’s charging voltage?
A lithium battery cell’s real voltage ranges from 2.75V minimum to 4.375V maximum.
For more manuals by Sharper Image, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Sharper-Image-Thunderbolt-Remote-Control-Stunt-Drone-Instruction-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]