Pyle PLCMDVR77 Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Monitor
Pyle is a well-known consumer electronics company specializing in manufacturing a wide range of audio equipment and accessories. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. Pyle Audio has built a reputation for producing affordable and quality audio products, catering to various consumer needs.
- Vehicle DVR Dash Cam Kit
- HD Video Recording System with Rearview Mirror Monitor, 7.4’’ -inch LCD
- Display, Compact Dash Cam, Rear-View Backup Camera
MONITOR WIRING CONNECTION
REARVIEW BACKUP CAMERA
Angle Adjustable Camera Lens
Located on the camera housing are 2 screws which lock the camera lens angle in position. The screws may be loosened to allow camera lens angle adjustment. Loosen the screws, adjust the camera lens to the desired angle, then tighten the screws securely. Be sure not to overtighten the screws.
- V1 connects the left optic camera signal; V2 camera signal connection (reverse priority display); V3 connects the right camera signal.
- Trigger (rearview camera line) displays the rear camera screen; trigger (left video line) shows the left optic camera; trigger (right video line) displays right depending on the camera screen; no automatic trigger machine after shutdown.
- Press the menu button to display the menu, then press (regulation) (or regulation) can adjust the size parameters.
- In the environment sensing function, the screen brightness may change with the changing ambient light, if ambient light is strong, the brightness of the screen will increase, to get a clearer image in the same light; when the ambient light is weak, the brightness of the screen can be reduced. Make sure the brightness is right, not too bright and irritating to the eyes.
Rearview Backup Camera Quick Installation
Connect the camera to the using the included DC 12V power cable. Connect the DC 12V power cable to the positive 12V reverse tail light in the rear of your vehicle. Then, connect the black wire, of the DC 12V power cable, and ground properly. This connected power and ground cable then connects to the camera and will supply power to the camera directly. Next, use the included yellow RCA video connector cable, and run that cable from the yellow RCA video connector jack of the camera to the yellow video connector of your compatible display monitor.
Yellow RCA cable when connected, automatically retrieves the video signal when activated (when your vehicle is switched into the reverse gear).
- Locate the reverse taillight wiring behind your vehicle’s reverse light. You may need to remove an interior panel, or other cover, in order to locate the wiring. Connect the included power 12V DC power cable to the reverse light.
● Connect the power cable’s Red wire to your vehicle’s reverse light positive wire.
● Connect the power cable’s Black wire to your vehicle’s reverse light negative wire.
- Connect the camera to this ‘reverse light’ connection installation, then mount the camera in the desired location.
- Run the RCA video cable from the camera to your compatible video display monitor.
- Vehicle DVR Driving Video Recording System
- Rear-View Mirror Assembly with Built-in 7.4’’ -inch Display Screen
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Pictures or Record Video
- Night Vision Illumination
- Built-in G-Sensor Auto-save Recording during Collision
- Built-in Microphone for Audio Recording
- True Color Reproduction and Image Adjustment
- Micro SD Memory Card Slot
- Easy File Saving & Sharing
- Universal Dashboard / Windshield Mountable
*Designed to Replace Your Existing Rear-View Mirror Assembly
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Rearview Mirror Assembly
- DVR Dash Cam
- Backup Camera
- Power & Wiring Harness
- RCA Video Cable
- Camera Power Supply Cable, 3.2 ft.
- Video System: PAL/NTSC Auto Switching
- Image Sensor: 1/4” Color CMD
- Effective Pixel: 656 x 492Pixels
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Lens Angle: 170° Degree
- Marine Grade Rating: IP-69
- Video Output: 1.0V PP-75 Ohm
- Camera Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.0″ x 1.3″ x 1.3″ -inches
- Weight: 0.72 lbs
- Video System: PAL/NTSC Auto Switching
- LCD Screen: 7.36’’ TFT LCD
- Monitor Resolution: 1280 x 420 Pixels
- Brightness: 1000cd/m2
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Monitor And Camera Connector: RCA connector
- AV Inputs: 3CH- AV1- Left Camera, AV2-Back Camera, AV3-Right Camera
- Micro SD Card Support: Up to 32GB, Not Included
- Power Consumption: 7W (Working) 0.5W (Standby)
- Power Supply: DC 12-24V
- Monitor Dimensions (L x W x H ): 10.0″ x 1.3″ x 1.26″ -inches
BACKUP CAMERA WIRING
Since the 7.36-inch mirror monitor with 3ch video input, users can connect the video camera input to the monitor V3 ch for backup.
EASY FILE SAVING & SHARING
To use the recording function, use the external dash camera mirror monitor. View the recorded video and playback output in the 7.36-inch mirror.
FAQS About Pyle PLCMDVR77 Dash Cam Rearview Mirror Monitor
What drawbacks exist with mirror dashcams?
Compared to simple mirrors, cameras are more complicated, making them more prone to malfunction.
Why does my rearview mirror have a camera?
to provide you the choice to drive without a typical rearview mirror and instead use a broad, less-obstructed view behind your car.
When parked, can a dash camera record?
Yes! Some dash cams have an additional parking mode that allows them to record video while the car is still moving.
How does a backup camera on a rear view mirror operate?
The driver must flip a tab on the bottom of the mirror casing to turn on the rear camera mirror.
Rearview cameras can they record?
Typically, backup cameras don’t record video.
What advantages can dashcams offer?
This can cut your car insurance premiums, prevent theft, and safeguard you from false insurance claims.
What advantage does the USB port on the rearview mirror provide?
It is designed for windshield-mounted equipment that require a continual charge, including as radar detectors, lap counters for track days, and dash cams.
What advantages does a rear view camera offer?
Your car’s reverse camera aids in removing blind areas while you reverse.
Do dashcams record where they are?
In parking mode, certain dashcams will automatically start recording if your car is bumped while it is parked.
How long can a dash cam record for?
You can watch for up to four hours in 1080p HD.
For more manuals by Pyle, Visit Manualsdock