Pioneer TS-T110 Hard-Dome Tweeter
Pioneer Corporation, sometimes known simply as Pioneer, is a worldwide company with headquarters in Tokyo that focuses on creating digital entertainment goods. Nozomu Matsumoto established the business on January 1st, 1938 in Tokyo as a radio and speaker repair shop. Shiro Yahara is the country’s current leader.
Be sure to read this instruction manual before installing this speaker.
EXAMPLE Of MOUNTING
Selecting fine audio equipment such as the unit you’ve just purchased is only the start of your musical enjoyment. Now it’s time to consider how you can maximize the fun and excitement your equipment offers. PIONEER and the Electronic Industries Association’s Consumer Electronics Group want you to get the most out of your equipment by playing it at a safe level. One that lets the sound come through loud and clear without annoying blaring or distortion – and, most importantly, without affecting your sensitive hearing. Sound can be deceiving. Over time your hearing “comfort level” So what sounds adapts to higher volumes of sound. “normal” can be loud and harmful to your hearing. Guard against this by setting your equipment at a safe level BEFORE your hearing adapts.
To establish a safe level:
- Start your volume control at a low setting
- Slowly increase the sound until you can hear it comfortably and clearly, and without distortion.
Once you have established a comfortable sound level:
- Set the dial and leave it there.
Taking a minute to do this now will help to prevent hearing damage or loss in the future. After all, we want you to listen for a lifetime.
We Want You Listening For A Lifetime
Used wisely, your new sound equipment will provide a lifetime of fun and enjoyment. Since hearing damage from loud noise is often undetectable until it is too late, PIONEER ELECTRONICS and the Electronic Industries Association’s Consumer Electronics Group recommend you avoid prolonged exposure to excessive noise. This list of sound levels is included for your protection.
- 30 Quiet library, whispers
- 40 Living room, refrigerator, bedroom away from traffic
- 50 Light traffic, normal conversation, quiet office
- 60 Air conditioner at 20 feet, sewing machine
- 70 Vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, noisy restaurant
- 80 Average city traffic, garbage disposals, alarm clock at two feet.
THE FOLLOWING NOISES CAN BE DANGEROUS UNDER CONSTANT EXPOSURE
- 90 Subway, motorcycle, truck traffic, lawn mower
- 100 Garbage fimck, chain saw, pneumatic drill
- 120 Rock band concert in front of speakers, thunderclap
- 140 Gunshot blast, jet plane
- 180 Rocket launching pad
Information courtesy of the Deafness Research Foundation.
HOW TO INSTALL
Fix the screw at the back side of the speaker with a hexagonal nut.
- Please cut the screw to the appropriate length for installation.
LIMITED WARRANTY VALID ONLY IN COUNTRY OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
For the period specified below from the date of original retail purchase (the warranty period) from an authorized Pioneer dealer, Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. (PA), and Pioneer Electronics Of Canada, Inc. (POO), warrant that products distributed by PA in the U.S.A., and by POC in Canada that fail to function properly under normal use due to a manufacturing defect when installed and operated according to the owner’s manual enclosed with the unit will be repaired or replaced with a unit of comparable value, at the option of PA or POC, without charge to you for parts or actual repair work. Parts supplied under this warranty may be new or rebuilt at the option of PA or POC.
The warranty period for retail customers who rent the product commences upon the date the product is first put into use
- (a) during the rental period or
- (b) retail sale, whichever occurs first.
The warranty does not cover any product which is used in any trade or business or an industrial or commercial application.
This warranty covers the product during the warranty period whether in the possession of the original owner or any subsequent owner. In the event service is required, the product must be delivered within the warranty period, transportation prepaid, from within the country of purchase as explained in this document. You will be responsible for the removal and installation of the product. PA or POC, as appropriate, will pay for the cost of returning the repaired or replacement product to you within the country of purchase.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
- This warranty does not apply to any speaker that has been subjected to power more than its published power rating.
- This warranty does not cover the cabinet or any appearance item, user-attached antennas, any damage to recordings or recording tapes or discs, any damage to the product resulting from alterations, modifications not authorized in writing by PA or POC, accident, misuse or abuse, damage due to lightning or to power surges, subsequent damage from leaking, damaged or inoperative batteries or the use of batteries not conforming to those specified in the owner’s manual.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of parts or labor which would be otherwise provided without charge under this warranty, obtained from any source other than a PA or POC Authorized Service Company or other designated location. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by the use of unauthorized parts or labor or from improper maintenance.
ALTERED, DEFACED OR REMOVED SERIAL NUMBERS VOID THIS WARRANTY.
PA and POC exclude any obligation on their part for incidental or consequential damages related to the failure of products each distributes to function properly under the conditions set forth above.
- IN THE U.S.A. – PA LIMITS ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO A PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, AND SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- IN CANADA – EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR CONDITIONS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE CAR STEREO PRODUCTS (EXCEPT CAR SPEAKERS SOLD IN THE U.S.A. ONLY)
PA and POC have appointed several Authorized Service Companies throughout the U.S.A. and Canada should your product ever require service. To receive warranty service you will need to present your sales receipt or, if rented, your rental contract showing the place and date of the original owner’s transaction. Should it become necessary to ship the unit you will need to package the product carefully and send it, transportation prepaid by a traceable, pre-insured method, to an Authorized Service Company. Carefully package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage in transit. The original container is ideal for this purpose. Include in the package your name, address, telephone number where you can be reached during business hours, a copy of your sales receipt, and a detailed description of the problem.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE CAR SPEAKERS SOLD IN THE U.S.A. ONLY
Should your car speaker require service, return the defective car speaker to your retail dealer for exchange. To receive warranty service you will need to present your sales receipt showing the place and date of the original owner’s retail purchase. If, for any reason, you cannot exchange the speakers at the selling dealer, call the Customer Service Department as given below.
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION –
IN THE U.S.A.
For additional information on this warranty, please call or write:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
PIONEER ELECTRONICS SERVICE,
INC. P.O. BOX 1760 LONG BEACH,
CALIFORNIA 90801 1-800-421-1404
IN THE U.S.A. DO NOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS. IT IS NOT A SERVICE LOCATION.
Please contact a Pioneer-authorized Dealer to find the nearest Pioneer-authorized service location. For additional information on this warranty, please call or write:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
PIONEER ELECTRONICS OF CANADA,
INC. 300 ALLSTATE PARKWAY MARKHAM,
ON L3R 0P2 (905) 479-4411
FAQS About Pioneer TS-T110 Hard-Dome Tweeter
What is a tweeter?
A tweeter is a type of loudspeaker driver designed to produce high-frequency sounds, typically above 2,000 Hz.
What is a hard-dome tweeter?
A hard-dome tweeter refers to the material used in the construction of the tweeter’s diaphragm. “Hard-dome” usually implies the use of a rigid material, often metal or ceramic, for improved durability and accurate sound reproduction.
What is the frequency range of the Pioneer TS-T110 tweeter?
Check the product specifications for the specific frequency range of the Pioneer TS-T110 tweeter. This information is crucial for understanding the range of frequencies the tweeter can reproduce.
What is the power handling capacity of the TS-T110 tweeter?
Power handling capacity indicates the amount of power a tweeter can handle without distortion. Refer to the product specifications for details on the power handling capabilities of the Pioneer TS-T110.
How do I install the Pioneer TS-T110 tweeter in my car?
Installation instructions are typically provided by the manufacturer. Ensure you follow the recommended installation guidelines to optimize performance and avoid any potential issues.
Is the Pioneer TS-T110 compatible with other audio components?
Check for compatibility with your existing audio system, including the amplifier and other speakers, to ensure a seamless integration.
What is the impedance of the TS-T110 tweeter?
Impedance is an important factor in matching speakers with amplifiers. Verify the impedance of the Pioneer TS-T110 and ensure it’s compatible with your audio system.
Can the Pioneer TS-T110 be used in both component and coaxial speaker setups?
Some tweeters are designed for specific speaker configurations. Check whether the TS-T110 is suitable for use in both component and coaxial setups.
What is the warranty period for the Pioneer TS-T110 tweeter?
Warranty information is crucial for understanding the level of support and protection you have in case of any issues. Check the warranty details provided by Pioneer.
Are there any recommended accessories or additional components for optimal performance?
Some tweeters may benefit from additional accessories or components. Check if Pioneer provides any recommendations for accessories or components that can enhance the performance of the TS-T110 tweeter.
For more manuals by Pioneer ManualsDock