Philips DVP3690K Ultra DVD Player
Philips refers to the Dutch global conglomerate firm Koninklijke Philips N.V., which was established in Eindhoven in 1891. Although the Benelux headquarters are currently in Eindhoven, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam since 1997.
Get sharper, clearer pictures with HDMI 1080p upscaling
Your dream player with flawless, true-to-life picture quality and the ability to play virtually any disc! The Philips DVD player delivers your movies and music entertainment experience.
Bring audio and video to life
- CinemaPlus for better, sharper and clearer images
- HDMI 1080p upscales to high definition for sharper pictures
Play all your movies and music
- DivX Ultra Certified for enhanced DivX video playback
- Play CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+- R/RW, DivX, MP3, WMA, JPEG
- ProReader Drive for smooth playback on virtually any disc
- USB Media Link for media playback from USB flash drives
Enjoy enhanced karaoke
- Karaoke Record for sharing your singing talent with friends
- Karaoke Idol for interactive excitement and great fun
Easy to use
- EasyLink to control all HDMI CEC devices via a single remote
- One-touch MP3 creation directly from CDs onto USB sticks
Feast your eyes on images that are razor-sharp and a match for reality. An intelligent algorithm, CinemaPlus goes right down to each pixel in each frame, analyzing it before optimizing sharpness and color stability. The results are obvious – you get to see more details, pictures become crystal clear and everything looks superbly natural. Movie nights will never be the same again.
HDMI 1080p upscaling delivers images that are crystal clear. Movies in standard definition can now be enjoyed in true high definition resolution – ensuring more details and more true-to-life pictures. Progressive Scan (represented by “p” in “1080p’) eliminates the line structure prevalent on TV screens, again ensuring relentlessly sharp images. To top it off, HDMI makes a direct digital connection that can carry uncompressed digital HD video as well as digital multichannel audio, without conversions to analog – delivering perfect picture and sound quality, completely free from noise.
DivX Ultra Certified
With DivX support, you are able to enjoy DivX-encoded videos and movies from the Internet, including purchased Hollywood films, in the comfort of your living room. The DivX media format is a MPEG-4-based video compression technology that enables you to save large files like movies, trailers and music videos on media like CD-R/RW and DVD recordable disc for playback on your DivX Ultra Certified Philips Blu-ray or DVD player. DivX Ultra combines DivX playback with great features like integrated subtitles, multiple audio languages, multiple tracks and menus into one convenient file format.
Play CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+- R/RW, DivX, MP3, WMA, JPEG
ProReader Drive lets you enjoy your movies and videos worry-free. Even when old discs get smudgy or scratched, you can rest assured that they will play right through from start to end – without any sign that they have been damaged. Using state-of-the-art technology, ProReader Drive converts weak analog signals into robust digital ones, extracting information that allows less-than-perfect discs to play smoothly through. Together with its ability to read virtually any video format, ProReader Drive gives you the unbeatable assurance that whatever you pop in will most definitely play.
EasyLink lets you control multiple devices like DVD players, Blu-ray players, TVs etc. with one remote. It uses HDMI CEC industry standard protocol to share functionality between devices through the HDMI cable. With one touch of a button, you can operate all your connected HDMI CEC-enabled equipment simultaneously. Functions like standby and play can now be carried out with absolute ease.
Add more fun and excitement to your karaoke sessions. Karaoke Idol allows two or more singers to compete against each other for the crown. Singers take turns singing and the Philips karaoke scoring system analyzes how well each singer performs. After each performance, the system displays a humorous cartoon showing what it thought of the singer’s ability as well as a score. The singer with the highest score at the end of the game wins the title of Karaoke Idol!
Karaoke Record is an advanced feature that records your singing performance and converts the file to MP3 format for playback on your portable media player. Simply plug your thumb drive or portable media player connected to a USB cable into the Philips DVD player’s USB port. Your singing will be encoded in a compressed format, resulting in a space-saving MP3 file. Enjoy your own singing while on the go or share with it your friends.
- Product dimensions (W x H x D):
31 x 4,05 x 22,6 cm
- Weight: 1,05 kg
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D):
36 x 28,2 x 8 cm
- Nett weight: 1,2 kg
- Gross weight: 1,55 kg
- EAN: 87 12581 67185 3
- Number of products included: 1
- Packaging type: Dummy
- Type of shelf placement: Dummy
- Outer carton (L x W x H): 36 x 28,2 x 8 cm
- Nett weight: 1,2 kg
- Gross weight: 1,55 kg
- Tare weight: 0,35 kg
- EAN: 87 12581 67185 3
- Number of consumer packagings: 1
- Audio: mp3, wma
- Picture: JPEG, JPG
- Video: avi, divx, mp4, mpeg, mpg
- Compression formats: DivX Ultra, MPEG1,
- Video disc playback system: PAL, NTSC
Optical Playback Media
- Playable Discs: CD, CDDA, CD-R/CD-RW, DVD,
DVD +R/+RW, DVD -R/-RW, Kodak Picture Disc,
Still Picture Playback
- Picture Enhancement: Flip photos, Rotate, Slideshow, Slideshow with MP3 playback, Zoom
- Compression format: JPEG
- Standard functions: Echo level control, Mic volume control, Pitch control
- Advanced functions: Scoring, Voice Cancellation
- D/A converter: 12 bit, 108 MHz
- Picture enhancement: Progressive scan, Video upsampling
- Compression format: Dolby Digital, MP3, WMA, PCM
- MP3 bit rates: 8 – 320 kbps
- WMA bit rates: 32 – 192 kbps
- Rear Connections: Analog audio Left/Right out, Composite video (CVBS) output, Component Video output, Digital coaxial out, HDMI output
- Front Connections: Microphone In, USB 2.0
- Child Protection: Parental Control, Child Lock Power
- Power consumption: < 11 W
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5 W
- Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz
- D/A converter: 24 bit, 192 kHz
- Frequency response: 30-20000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB
- Distortion and Noise (1kHz): > 85 dB
- Crosstalk (1kHz): > 100 dB
- Dynamic Range (1kHz): > 90 dB
- Sound System: Dolby Digital
- Included accessories: 1 x AAA Battery, Audio/
Video cable, HDMI cable, Quick start guide,
Remote Control, Warranty Leaflet, World Wide
Warranty leaflet, User Manual
- Product (W x H x D): 310 x 39.5 x 210 mm
- Product weight: 1.3 kg
- Packaging (W x H x D): 360 x 80 x 282 mm
- Weight incl. Packaging: 1.8 kg
|Issue date 2013-02-11
|12 NC: 8670 000 98737
EAN: 87 12581 67185 3
© 2013 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. All Rights Reserved. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.www.philips.com
FAQs Philips DVP3690K Ultra DVD Player Manual
What formats can I watch on a Philips DVD player?
The DVD player from Philips can play almost any disc you want. You have a variety of options, including CDs, (S)VCDs, DVDs, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, and DVD-RW. MP3, WMA, and JPEG file formats are also compatible with viewing images and music. To play media files on the DVD Player, utilise a flash drive or USB gadget.
Philips DVD players are region-free, right?
DVD Player, HDMI & RCA Connection, NTSC/PAL System, Microphone & USB Input Design, Region Free DVD Players for TV, comes with a remote control, HDMI cable, and RCA cable.
What does “no disc” mean on my Philips DVD player?
Verify that the disc is properly positioned on the disc tray. The DVD player cannot read the content if the disc is not centred, which results in the “No Disc Error.”]
Can I use my phone to operate my Philips DVD player?
general knowledge You can use your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android smartphone as a remote control for Philips goods like networked audio and video systems, Blu-ray players, and home theatres thanks to the Philips MyRemote App. Philips alone is the creator of this free app.
Which audio format is best for DVD player?
Pulse-Code Modulation, also known as PCM, is a standard uncompressed audio format found on CDs and DVDs.
Can CDs be played on a Philips DVD player?
In addition to DivX discs, your player is compatible with DVDs, VCDs, SVCDs, audio CDs, CDs with MP3, WMA, and JPEG files.
How do I update my Philips DVD player?
Navigate to www.philips.com/support on your computer. Locate your product and the software and drivers that are readily available. Click the software update button if the software version is newer than the one on your product. Save the ZIP file to the USB storage device after agreeing to the licence terms.
How can I connect my speakers to my Philips DVD player?
Connect the DVD player’s COAXIAL jack to the TV/audio system’s COAXIAL DIGITAL AUDIO IN jack using a coaxial digital audio cable (not included). Observation: You might need to open the DVD Player’s Digital Audio Setup menu and choose the option appropriate for your stereo once you connect the devices.
How can I make my Philips DVD player louder?
VOLUME Press / to adjust the volume after turning on volume control. A-B Decide whether to repeat the play. To access the following settings while the video is playing, click OPTIONS.
How many different DVD player regions are there?
The DVD region codes are as follows: Canada, the United States, and American territories make up Region 1. Region 2 includes Greenland, Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East (including Egypt). Southeast Asia and East Asia make up Region 3. (including Hong Kong).
What stops a DVD player from loading?
The disc should be cleaned with a soft cloth because it can have smudges or fingerprints. Check the disc for any damage that might be preventing playback, such as cracks or scratches. Verify that the parental control settings are not preventing you from playing the DVD. Make sure the DVD player can play the disc.
Pdf – Philips DVP3690K Ultra DVD Player Manual
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock