Nyko Modular Charge Base
Nyko Technologies is a company that specializes in creating gaming accessories for various gaming consoles such as Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo. They offer a wide range of products such as charging docks, controllers, gaming peripherals, and other gaming accessories.
- Drop and Charge with patented dongle design allows for charging without removing batteries
- Two rechargeable batteries for PlayStation4T (PS4) Controllers
- The dual port recharging dock charges both controllers simultaneously
- LED lights clearly indicate the charging status
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet for rapid recharging
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Please review the following guidelines to ensure optimal performance from the Charge Base for PS4 Controllers. Failure to follow these guidelines may cause damage to the unit not covered by the Nyko warranty.
- When attaching dongles to controllers, insert them gently into a micro USB port on the front of each controller.
- Keep the dongle attached to the controller. removed, and stored in a safe place to prevent accidental loss.
- Never place exposed battery contacts on wet surfaces.
- Keep metal contacts on the dongle and Charge Base dean free of oxidation.
- Avoid contact with oil, sweat, and liquids.
- It is normal for batteries to get slightly wam during charge cycles, but discontinue use if the batteries get hot to the touch.
- Keep metal objects away from the exposed Charge Base contacts and dongle contacts. Avoid Contact in these areas With conductive materials which may cause a short circuit and damage the battery cell or the Charge Base.
- If the device ceases to perform correctly, discontünue use, and contact a Nyko Tech Support specialist.
- Do not modify, tamper with or attempt to open the device as this voids the warranty.
- Do not expose to extreme conditions, including direct sunlight or excessive heat and humidity.
- RISK OF EXPLOSION IF CHARGED BY INCORRECT TYPE OF BATTERY. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
- The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
We appreciate your support of Nyko products and endeavor to guarantee your satisfaction with this purchase. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us.
Nyko Product Limited Warranty
This Nyko product is warranted to the original purchaser for the product’s normal intended use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. lf a defect covered under this warranty ocCurs, Nyko Will replace or repair the product or its defective parts, at Nyko’s option, at no charge. This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse or modification of the product. The product should be returned with proof of purchase, a brief statement of the claim to detect, and the purchaser’s contact information, to Nyko Technologies, Inc., 1990 Westwood Blvd., 3rd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90025, with freight charges prepaid. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Register this product online: www.nyko.com
Nyko and Charge Base are trademarks of Nyko Technologies, Inc. 2014 Nyko Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
FAQs for Nyko Modular Charge Base Qiuck Setup Guide
How can I tell whether the battery on my Nyko controller is full?
When the battery is fully charged, the LED indicator will turn green from red.
How is a Nyko battery charged?
When the button is pressed, the battery is readily extracted after being charged by being put into the spring-loaded chassis. You’ll always be aware of the charge state thanks to an LED charging indicator. The Battery Block connects to any wall outlet or USB port to charge thanks to its low-profile design, which is appropriate for most entertainment centers.
Can controllers be left on a charging station?
Yes! Your controllers can be shown on a display while they are charging.
How are Nyko Dualies charged?
Charge Dualies fast and securely anywhere with the provided USB Type-C cable that is compliant with 56K ohm resistance. It is secure to use on the Switch thanks to the 56K ohm resistor.
How much time does it take a controller to charge completely?
When the battery is completely discharged, charging the controller takes about two hours.
How does a charge controller determine when a charge is complete?
When the batteries are fully charged and their terminal voltage is over a certain level, typically 14.2 Volts for a 12-volt battery, the charge controller shuts off the circuit current.
How can I tell when my battery charger has finished charging?
When the current reaches zero, stops decreasing, or the automatic charger shuts off by itself, the battery is said to have fully charged.
How can I tell when the battery in my power bank is fully charged?
You should see your power bank begin to charge. Keep a close eye on the indication light if it has one. All of the indicator lights will turn on once the battery is fully charged. Once all indicator lights are on, unplug the charger from the wall or your computer.
What voltage range can a charge controller manage?
The charge controller adjusts the panel’s output of 16 to 20 volts to match the current needs of the battery. Depending on the battery’s level of charge, its type, the controller’s mode, and the temperature, this voltage can range from roughly 10.5 to 14.6.
A charge controller can manage how many watts?
The maximum solar array input for the 30-amp solar charge controller is 450 Watts. A 12-volt system is the only one for which the 30-amp solar charge controller is intended. To maintain the voltage at 12 volts, parallel connections between solar panels with 12-volt nominal output should be made.
Pdf – Nyko Modular Charge Base Qiuck Setup Guide
For More Posts Visit: ManualsDock