NuWave is a brand that offers a range of kitchen appliances and products designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. The company is known for its innovative approach to cooking technology and its emphasis on healthier cooking options.
One of the flagship products of NuWave is the NuWave Oven, which is a countertop appliance that combines infrared, convection, and conduction heating technologies to cook food quickly and evenly. It claims to reduce cooking time, save energy, and retain more nutrients in the food compared to traditional cooking methods.
NuWave also offers other cooking appliances such as induction cooktops, air fryers, pressure cookers, grills, and blenders. These appliances are designed to provide convenient cooking solutions for various needs and preferences.
The brand promotes healthy cooking by focusing on reducing the use of oil and fat while maintaining flavor and taste. Their appliances often feature non-stick surfaces and temperature control options to help users cook with minimal added oil or butter.
In addition to its appliances, NuWave provides recipe books, cooking guides, NuWave multi cooker manual and online resources to help users make the most of their products and explore new culinary possibilities. The company also offers customer support and warranty services for their appliances.
- 2a Pressure Indicator
2b Pressure Release Valve/Switch
Part #: 34207
- Silicone Gasket Part #: 34210
- Food Blocking Cap Part #: 34208
- Inner Pot
Part #: 34209
Part #: 34219 (SS pot)
- Control Panel
- Measuring Cup Part #: 34103
- Water-Collection Box Part #: 34204
- Soup Ladle
Part #: 34102
- Rice Spoon
Part #: 34101
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- DO NOT TOUCH HOT SURFACES.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cords, plugs, or the unit in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any unit is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow unit to cool before adding on or removing parts.
- Do not operate any unit with a damaged cord or plug, after the unit malfunctions, or it has been damaged in any manner. In case the unit is malfunctioning, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-689-2838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of other accessories that are not intended to be used with this unit is not recommended. Doing so may damage the unit and can cause accidents.
- NOT INTENDED FOR OUTDOOR USE.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner and or in a heated oven.
- Extreme caution must be used when moving a unit containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- To disconnect, turn any control “OFF”, then remove plug from the wall outlet.
- Always check the pressure release devices for clogging before use.
- DO NOT place any object above the Pressure Release Valve. This is where steam is being released from the NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker.
- DO NOT USE THE UNIT FOR OTHER THAN INTENDED USE.
- a) A short power-supply cord should be provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- b) Longer detachable power-supply cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
- c) If a long detachable power-supply cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the detachable power supply cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the unit.
- If the unit is of the grounded type, the extension cord should be a grounding type 2-wire cord; and
- The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
- If you cook meat with skin, such as sausage, swelling can occur when cooked under pressure. Piercing skin after cooking can lead to bursts of hot liquid.
- Do not lean over the NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker at any time while cooking.
- The NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker should not be used for any medical purpose. It is not designed to reach the required temperature for sterilization.
- The Silicone Gasket creates a pressure seal between the lid and pot. Keep the Gasket completely clean and free from any cracks or deterioration.
- It is extremely important to fill the NuWave Nutri-Pot with liquid prior to operation. Never cook without liquid as doing so can cause it to overheat and damage the safety mechanisms. In case of overheating, never remove the NuWave Nutri-Pot from the heat source. Instead, shut it off immediately and let it cool.
- Make sure all parts of the pressure regulator and ventilated pipe are clean and properly assembled.
- Do not alter the safety mechanisms or attempt to repair the NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker as this will void the warranty. Please adhere to the “Care and Maintenance” instructions specified for use in Nutri-Pot Manual.
- Use only the appropriate replacement parts from NuWave to maintain proper functionality and safety. Visit www.nuwavenow.com for replacement parts and pieces.
- Do not place the unit close to flammable materials and heating units or wet environments.
- Height of ingredients that is to be put into the Inner Pot should comply with the “Operating Instructions” section in Nutri-Pot Manual.
- Do not break the Silicone Gasket. Do not replace it with other rubber gaskets, nor use a tension belt to make it seal.
- Check and clean the anti-clog filter and Pressure Release Valve regularly to avoid being blocked.
- Do not open the Lid when the Floater Valve is down.
- Do not put anything on or use other objects to replace the Pressure Release Valve.
- Never use a towel to clog the gap between the Lid and the edge of the Base.
- The bottom of the Inner Pot and heating plate should be kept clean. Do not put the Inner Pot on other heat sources. Do not replace the Inner Pot with other containers.
- Only use wood or plastic ladles, and spoons so as not to wear the non-stick coating in the Inner Pot.
- Do not attempt to move the unit while cooking. Only after the unit cools down completely can it be moved. Move the unit using the Base’s handles. Do not try to hold and move from the Lid handle.
- Do not disassemble on your own or try to replace with any parts that are not manufactured by NuWave for the 8Q Nutri-Pot®.
- Make sure the steam pressure discharges completely before opening the Lid.
- Fit on the Water-Collection Box before use.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-689-2838 or via email at email@example.com for the following:
- If the main power cord is damaged.
- In case the unit emits a continuous amount of smoke while in use. It is normal for some smoke to escape the appliance during the first few uses.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Unplug the NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker and let it cool before cleaning.
- Wipe the Base and inside of the Base, if necessary, with a clean cloth. Do not immerse the Base in water or spray any water in it.
- Remove and clean the Water Collection Box. Wipe with a wet cloth and insert it back to the Base of the Pressure Cooker.
- The Lid can be detached from the Base. See “Silicone Gasket Installation.” All parts inside the Lid can be hand-washed separately with water and should always be checked to make sure they are not damaged or cracked.
- Use a sponge or non-metallic soft brush to clean the Inner Pot, and then wipe the surface with a clean cloth.
The NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker combines the advantages of a Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, and Slow Cooker all in one. The advantages include structure, vanguard shape, enhanced safety settings, multiple functions, easy operation, saving time and energy, and locking in the nutrition of food. It is an ideal unit for any modern home.
The NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker seals steam inside during use, creating pressure and raising the internal temperature above the boiling point of water. The result is an expedited cooking process and healthier meals.
Multiple Cooking Functions
Now you can sear, stew, steam, simmer, bake, can, slow-cook, and keep your foods warm all with the push of a button.
Ingredients are automatically cooked to the right specifications. During operation, the NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker will indicate which cooking function it is performing. Once finished, depending on the function, it will automatically switch to the Warm setting until you’re ready to eat.
Preset Time Function
The NuWave Nutri-Pot includes a Delay feature so you can start cooking exactly when you want.
If the NuWave Nutri-Pot is disconnected from its power supply and reconnected within 20 minutes, all programmed settings will be retained.
Cooking in the NuWave Nutri-Pot saves you time and energy.
The Silicone Gasket helps to lock in the taste and nutrients of your favorite foods.
Easy to Clean
The Inner Pot is non-stick, so it’s easy to clean. The stainless steel Lid is durable and detachable for easy cleaning.
The NuWave Nutri-Pot features a user-friendly design that releases any excess steam away from the unit, ensuring peace of mind.
On average, pressure cookers prepare food faster than traditional cooking methods, and the NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker is no exception.
Pressure cooking allows food to retain its full flavor by cooking quickly and efficiently. With the natural flavor intact, less seasoning is required, enabling you to craft your meals precisely to your taste.
More vitamins and minerals are retained in food prepared with the NuWave Nutri-Pot compared to conventional stovetop cooking. In addition, pressure cooking utilizes water in lieu of additional unhealthy oils or fat, virtually eliminating the need to add extra, unnecessary calories to your diet.
The NuWave Nutri-Pot can be used for steaming, simmering, and stewing fresh or even frozen foods. You can even use it for canning and baking. Prepare everything from delicate soups and desserts to hearty meat dishes.
MULTIPLE SAFETY DEVICES
Sure Lock™ Technology
The NuWave 8-Qt. Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker is equipped with the revolutionary Sure Lock technology. It surpasses other pressure cookers in advanced safety features. Sure Lock is comprised of multiple independent safety features, such as:
- Lid Lock: The 3-point Lid Lock system locks the Lid in place at three independent points. It ensures that the unit will not pressurize unless the Lid is completely closed. Once the Nutri-Pot is pressurized, the Lid will not open.
- Maintaining Pressure: The Bottom Pressure Switch monitors the cooking chamber and helps keep the unit at the perfect pressure. The Lower Disc is designed to release pressure automatically if the Nutri-Pot ever becomes over-pressurized.
- The Food Blocking Cap: The Food Blocking Cap ensures that the pressure vents smoothly. It covers the inside of the Pressure Release Valve and prevents foods or liquids from clogging the valve.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY FEATURES:
- Pressure Release Safety Device: If the pressure exceeds the maximum level, the excess pressure will automatically discharge safely via the Pressure Relief Valve.
- Temperature Control: If the inner pot heats up while empty or if it exceeds the maximum temperature limit, the pressure cooker will automatically shut off.
- Thermostat: Once the Inner Pot exceeds the maximum temperature limit, the NuWave Nutri-Pot will automatically shut off.
- Open Lid: Hold the left handle. Turn the Lid counterclockwise to 1 open position and lift.
- Clean the outside of the Inner Pot and the inside of the Base. Place the Inner Pot in the Base, before first use.
- Place ingredients and water in the inner pot. (See below). For rice, beans, and grains, do not fill more than half full. For soups, sauces, and broths do not fill more than ¾ full.
Overfilling may risk clogging the vent pipes and developing excess pressure. This could also cause spillage and may damage the unit. The total amount of food and water should NEVER exceed the maximum level marking of the inner pot. Please refer to the max fill lines in the inner pot.
- Water-Collection Box: Slide the Water-Collection Box into place.
- Closing Lid:
- Check that the Silicone Gasket is secure before closing.
- Holding the Lid by the handle, lower the Lid and turn clockwise to close.
- Once the lid is properly locked in place, the LED panel will display that the Sure Lock™ Safety Feature for pressure is activated. Sure Lock ensures your pressure cooker is ready to cook under pressure. This would not be used for “sear” or “slow cook”.
- Once the Lid is locked in place, turn the “Pressure Release Switch” to the “Seal” position.
- Plug the NuWPressure Cooker into an electric ave Nutri-Pot® Digital power supply. The LCD display will show “–:–” and the unit will go into standby mode.
Releasing the Pressure
Gently turn the Pressure Release Switch to the “Release” position to allow pressure to escape. Do not cover the opening where steam is released. Always use caution when releasing steam.
Main Display Interface
Auto Warm Feature:
When cooking is complete, the pressure cooker automatically switches to the Warm function. Default warm time changes depending on the preset used.
When the “rice” preset is complete, the NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker will keep your “rice” warm indefinitely, until you press the “start/stop” button.
Food can be prepared at an earlier time and kept warm inside the Pressure Cooker using the “Warm” function. Food can be kept warm for up to 4 hours. Additional time may cause a change in flavor, and appearance, and cause food to spoil.
Please immediately unplug and contact Customer Service Department if you experience other problems.
1-877-689-2838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The NuWave Nutri-Pot® Digital Pressure Cooker
THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTS
The NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker, including the Base, Lid, Pressure Release Valve/Switch, Rack, Inner Pot, Silicone Gasket, Food Blocking Cap, and Water-Collection Box are to be free from manufacturer defects. All electrical components are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase, under normal household use, and when operated in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions in Nutri-Pot Manual.
The Manufacturer will provide the necessary parts and labor to repair any part of the NuWave Nutri-Pot Digital Pressure Cooker at NuWave, LLC Service Department. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of the labor and parts will be the responsibility of the owner.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
The Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized dealer and/or the serial number data plate is removed and/or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use or exposure is not covered by this Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover failure, damages or inadequate performance due to accident, acts of God (such as lightning), fluctuations in electric power, alterations, abuse, misuse, misapplications, corrosive-type atmospheres, improper installation, failure to operate in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions in Nutri-Pot Manual, abnormal use or commercial use. NuWave, LLC reserves the right to void the Limited Warranty, where allowable by law, for products purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE
The owner shall have the obligation and responsibility to: pay for all services and parts not covered by the warranty; prepay the freight to and from Service Department for any part or system returned under this warranty; and carefully package the product using adequate padding material to prevent damage in transit. The original container is ideal for this purpose. Include in the package the owner’s name, address, daytime telephone number, a detailed description of the problem, and your “RGA number.” Call 1-877-689-2838 or email email@example.com to obtain the RGA number (Return Goods Authorization number). Provide the cooking system model & serial number and proof of date of purchase (a copy of the receipt) when making claims under this warranty.
The Manufacturer’s obligation under this Limited Warranty is limited, to the extent allowable by law, to repairing or replacing any part covered by this Limited Warranty which upon examination is found to be defective under normal use. The Limited Warranty is applicable only within the continental United States and only to the original purchaser of the manufacturer’s authorized channels of distribution.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED, VARIED OR EXTENDED EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN INSTRUMENT EXECUTED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THE REMEDY OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES TO ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE MANUFACTURER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, COSTS OF SUBSTITUTION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER MONEY LOSS.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation exclusions may not apply. This Limited Warranty gives specific legal rights, and there may also be other rights which vary from state to state. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO ANY OTHER PERSON. READ YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL.
IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OPERATION OR WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT NUWAVE, LLC.
READ YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL: If you still have any questions about the operation or warranty of the product, please contact NuWave, LLC at: 1-877-689-2838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQS ABOUT Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker
Q: What is the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: The Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker is a kitchen appliance designed to cook food quickly and efficiently using high-pressure steam. It has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it suitable for preparing meals for larger families or gatherings.
Q: How does the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker work?
A: The pressure cooker works by sealing in steam generated by boiling liquid inside the pot. As the liquid reaches a boiling point, it creates steam and increases the pressure inside the cooker. The higher pressure allows the food to cook faster and more thoroughly compared to traditional cooking methods.
Q: What can I cook with the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: The Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker can cook a wide range of dishes, including soups, stews, rice, grains, beans, meats, poultry, vegetables, and desserts. It is versatile and can handle both one-pot meals and individual components of a recipe.
Q: Is it safe to use the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: Yes, the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker is designed with safety features to ensure safe operation. It has a locking lid that prevents accidental opening while under pressure, and a pressure release valve that allows excess steam to escape. However, it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines to ensure proper usage and minimize any risks.
Q: Can I adjust the cooking time and pressure settings on the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: Yes, the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker usually offers adjustable cooking time and pressure settings. The digital control panel allows you to set the desired cooking time and select the appropriate pressure level based on your recipe’s requirements.
Q: Is the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker easy to clean?
A: Yes, the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker is generally easy to clean. The inner cooking pot is often removable and made of non-stick material, which simplifies the cleaning process. Additionally, most parts of the cooker, such as the lid and accessories, are often dishwasher safe.
Q: Can I find recipes specifically designed for the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: Yes, you can find recipes specifically created for the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker. The manufacturer may provide a recipe book or suggest online resources where you can access a variety of pressure cooker recipes. Additionally, there are numerous websites and online communities dedicated to sharing pressure cooker recipes that you can explore.
Q: Are spare parts and accessories available for the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker?
A: Yes, spare parts and accessories for the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker are often available for purchase. You can check with the manufacturer or authorized retailers for replacement parts such as sealing rings, inner pots, lids, and additional accessories like steamer baskets or racks.
Q: Does the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker come with a warranty?
A: Yes, the Nuwave Nutri-Pot 8Q Digital Pressure Cooker typically comes with a warranty provided by the manufacturer. The duration and terms of the warranty may vary, so it’s recommended to check the product packaging or the manufacturer’s website for specific details.
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Nuwave-Nutri-Pot-8Q-Digital-Pressure-Cooker-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]
For more manuals by NuWave, visit Manualsdock