NutriBullet is a brand of compact, high-speed blenders used for creating smoothies, juices, and other blended recipes. It was introduced to the market in 2012 by the company Homeland Housewares, which is a division of Capital Brands.
The NutriBullet Blender Combo is designed to extract nutrients from fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds by breaking down the ingredients into a smooth consistency. It utilizes a powerful motor and a unique blade design to pulverize the ingredients and extract their nutritional content.
Congratulations on purchasing your NutriBullet®, the original nutrient extractor! We’re thrilled you’ve chosen to optimize your health and vitality. Since we want your experiences with NutriBullet® to be fantastic, please read these safety and cleaning instructions before each use. Enjoy your NutriBullet®.
When using your NutriBullet, always observe basic safety precautions.
- To avoid the risk of electrical shock, never immerse the power base, cord, or plug in water/liquids.
- NEVER LEAVE THE NUTRIBULLET UNATTENDED WHILE IT IS IN USE.
- This appliance shall not be used or played with by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
MEDICAL SAFETY & INTERACTIONS
The information contained in this user guide is not meant to replace the advice of your physician. Always consult your physician regarding health and nutrition concerns. If you are taking any medication, especially cholesterol-lowering medication, blood thinners, blood pressure drugs, tranquilizers, or antidepressants, please check with your physician before trying any of the NutriBlast® recipes.
BAD SEEDS & PITS – Do not use seeds and pits of apples, cherries, plums, peaches, and apricots in the NutriBullet®, as they contain a chemical that releases cyanide into the body when ingested.
- Use of the NutriBullet® in locations with different electrical specifications may result in damage to the product so please check specifications before operation. Do not use this product with any type of adapter or voltage converter device; this is considered an unauthorized modification of the product and as such voids the warranty.
- Do not pull, twist, or damage the power cord, don’t hang it over the edge of the table or counter, and don’t allow it to touch hot surfaces, including a stove. Periodically inspect the cord and plug. Do not operate the NutriBullet® with a damaged cord or plug. A damaged cord or plug must be replaced by a qualified person to avoid a hazard.
- If the appliance malfunctions, is dropped or is damaged in any manner, contact Customer Service for assistance via NutriLiving.shop or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Switch off and disconnect the NutriBullet from the supply before assembling, disassembling, changing accessories, cleaning, approaching parts that move in use, and leaving the unit unattended.
- Do not use your NutriBullet outdoors or in inclement weather.
- CAUTION: To avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
- The power base, the cups, or any other NutriBullet® accessory are not intended to be used in microwave ovens and freezers.
- This appliance may be used, cleaned, and/or maintained by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental abilities or lack of experience and/or knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
- If the motor stops working, unplug the power base and let it cool for an hour before using it again.
- Periodically inspect NutriBullet components for damage or wear that may impair proper function. Discontinue use and replace components if you detect cracking crazing cloudiness, or other damage to the plastic, the tabs, the gasket, or the power base.
- Blending containers (cups, pitchers) and blades are specific to each model. Use of incompatible parts may result in damaging your NutriBullet or creating safety hazards. When replacing containers, and blades or ordering additional accessories at NutriLiving.shop, please verify it’s compatible with your unit.
Only use original NutriBullet® parts and accessories. Use of items, not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injuries and will void the warranty. You may purchase new blending cups and blades at www.NutriLiving.shop.
To prevent a fire hazard, the openings on the bottom of the power base should be free of dust or lint and never obstructed as they are provided for ventilation to ensure reliable motor operation to prevent overheating. Never place your NutriBullet on top of flammable materials such as newspapers, tablecloths, napkins, dishtowels, placemats, or other similar types of materials. Always operate the NutriBullet on a level surface, leaving unobstructed space beneath and around the power base to permit proper air circulation.
HEAT AND PRESSURE SAFETY
- DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS OR LIQUIDS (except for the pitcher of the Rx, Select, and Combo models which are suitable for hot ingredients). Always start with room temperature or cooler ingredients (21°C or less). Never put hot ingredients or hot liquids in any closed-top blending cup/pitcher before blending. The heat from the ingredients could cause pressure to build up in sealed cups causing possible expulsion which may cause personal injury or property damage.
- NEVER ALLOW THE NUTRIBULLET® TO RUN MORE THAN ONE MINUTE at a time as it may result in the contents overheating which can increase the pressure and may cause the container to burst, resulting in possible personal injury or property damage. If you need to blend for longer, blend for 1-minute intervals allowing the power base to shut off completely in between for 15 seconds. After 3 consecutive 1-minute intervals allow contents to settle for 2-3 minutes before continuing if necessary.
- The NutriBullet has an internal thermal breaker that shuts off the motor when it overheats. Unplug the power base and let it cool down for an hour or more before using it again. The power base will reset when the thermal breaker has cooled down sufficiently.
- Never blend carbonated liquids or ingredients (i.e. baking soda, yeast, etc.). Pressure from released gases can cause the blending cup or blade to burst resulting in possible injury.
- Don’t allow blended mixtures to sit in a sealed cup for long periods! Sugar in fruits and vegetables could ferment. Built-up pressure can cause ingredients to burst and spray out when opened.
- After blending, allow the contents to settle and release any pressure that may have built up during the extraction process by slowly unscrewing the cup. Have the cup pointed away from your body!
NOTE when making nut butter or oil-based foods: Due to its consistency, the food will stick to the sides of the cup during processing. Proceed in 20-30 second increments only by simply lifting the cup off the power base between intervals. Tap the cup in combination with opening it to scrape down the ingredients to the center before continuing to process the next increment. Allow your NutriBullet to cool down for 10 minutes after 4-5 cycles to prevent overheating and damaging the unit.
BLADE SAFETY to reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage
- The blades are sharp! Use care while handling the blades, do not touch the edges.
- Avoid contact with moving parts! Keep hands and utensils out of and away from the blade while blending food. A scraper may be used, but only when the appliance is not running.
- Always inspect your blades before each use.
NutriBullet blend blades are designed for blending and are available for all models. NutriBullet milling blades are available for Magic Bullet and NutriBullet Original (600-series) only and are ideal for turning dry ingredients into powders, e.g. milling oats, coffee beans, cereals, sugar and crunching herbs, nuts, and seeds.
Never store a blade in de power base without a blending cup attached! Never blend without liquid as doing so may damage the blend blade!
TO PREVENT LEAKAGE and to avoid the risk that residue builds up and damages the power base, always make sure:
- the blade is undamaged and its gasket is completely seated in the blade;
- the blade is securely screwed onto the blending container BEFORE placing it on the power base and operating the NutriBullet®;
- the ingredients do not extend above the MAX line. For NutriBullet® MAX see the MAX line at the inner side of the stainless steel vessel. The pitcher of Select and Combo has 2 MAX lines: the higher line is for solid ingredients the lower line is for liquids.
- NEVER BLEND WITHOUT LIQUID AS DOING SO MAY DAMAGE THE BLEND BLADE.
- The NutriBullet® is not intended to be used as an ice crusher or without liquids. To make cold drinks, we suggest using frozen fruit and chilled liquids. Alternatively, you may add crushed ice up to 25% of the total cup volume, with water or other liquid filled up to the MAX line.
- DO NOT USE the blend blade for grinding dry ingredients such as grains, cereals, coffee beans, etc. as this may damage the motor and the blade.
We recommend replacing the blades every six months or as needed to maintain optimal performance.
MICROWAVE & STOVE-TOP HEATING SAFETY
After blending room temperature or cooler ingredients, transfer the mixture to an unsealed microwave-safe container or to a stove-top pot to heat. Do not place any of the NutriBullet parts in a microwave oven, or stove-top pot or immerse in boiling water as this may result in damage to the accessory.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS WHEN USING THE PITCHER OF NutriBullet® SELECT AND COMBO
- With recipes that require certain ingredients to be incorporated during blending, first, add the base ingredients, seal the pitcher lid with a vented lid cap attached, and begin blending. Then, once the ingredients are well mixed, twist open the vented lid cap and carefully pour or drop ingredients into the mixture.
- If you need to push ingredients closer to the blade, ONLY USE THE TAMPER PROVIDED. DO NOT use any apparatus. The tamper is specifically designed not to come in contact with the blade. Spatulas, spoons, and other tools can make contact with the blade, which may result in damage to the machine, property, and/or possible injury. And never use your fingers or any other part of your hand!
- Use extra caution when blending warm or hot liquids in the pitcher.
- Never turn the power on while using the pitcher without the vented lid cap inserted and locked into the pitcher lid, as ingredients can splash and if hot or warm, could potentially cause thermal injury and/or property damage.
- Steam and splattering ingredients can escape through the pitcher lid, potentially scalding and/or burning the user. NEVER blend hot liquids in your pitcher without the lid and vented lid cap locked into the pitcher lid and attached. The vented lid cap allows steam and pressure to escape while guarding against excess splashing.
- Add liquid and solid ingredients to your pitcher below their respective MAX lines. Attach the pitcher lid with the vented lid cap inserted and locked. Press POWER and begin blending on the LOW setting. Once ingredients are integrated, increase speed as needed.
CLEANING & USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Cleaning your NutriBullet is so easy… simply place any of the pieces (except for the power base and blades!) on the top shelf of the dishwasher or rinse/hand wash with warm soapy water.
- STEP 1: The most important thing — ALWAYS UNPLUG the power base from the power supply outlet.
- STEP 2: Make sure the blending cup/blade assembly is not attached to the power base.
- STEP 3: Now clean the individual components:
POWER BASE – for the most part, the power base doesn’t get dirty, but if you neglect to twist the blend blade onto the cup tightly, liquids can leak out and get into the base.
- Do not remove the white liners inside the power base (Magic Bullet, Original and PRO series, MAX, and Rx). *NutriBullet® Balance: remove the Smart Nutrition SensorTM from the power base and wipe with a damp cloth until clean.
- Use a sponge/cloth moistened with warm (soapy) water to wipe down the inside well and outside until clean (Magic Bullet, Original, and PRO series, MAX, and Rx). *NutriBullet® Balance: replace the Smart Nutrition SensorTM by lining up the arrow on the disc to the arrow in the well of the power base. Gently press down until the disc is level.
- Please pay particular attention to the actuator tabs to loosen any sticky debris from drips and spills. If necessary you may use a small brush to ensure it is kept clean.
- NEVER submerge the power base in water or put it in the dishwasher!
*NutriBullet® Balance is equipped with a Smart Nutrition SensorTM which includes a delicately calibrated scale. Handle with care. If it is dropped or jarred, it may impact the calibration causing it not to connect or detect the placement of the cup. If this occurs, please contact customer service via NutriLiving.shop.
- Rinse in warm water immediately after each use to prevent debris from drying on the blades and gasket.
- NEVER wash blades in the dishwasher, elevated temperatures warp the plastic and damage the gasket.
- NEVER remove the gasket as this may permanently damage the blade and cause leakage. If after washing as indicated additional disinfecting is desired, you may rinse with a 10% vinegar/water solution or with lemon juice.
- Dry both sides of the blade completely.
- If, over time, the gasket becomes loose or damaged, you may order a new blade at NutriLiving.shop.
- Replace your blade every 6 months for optimal performance.
Cups, pitchers, lids, and liprings are all TOP RACK dishwasher-safe. We recommend rinsing them and giving them a quick brush with a dish brush to remove any dried debris before washing them in the dishwasher. NEVER use the sanitize cycle to wash the blending containers as this may warp the plastic.
STUBBORN CLEAN UP
If ingredients dry inside the NutriBullet containers, make your cleanup a snap by filling it about 2/3 full with room temperature (21°C or less) water and screw on the extractor blade. blend for about 20-30 seconds. This will loosen the stuck ingredients, and with a light scrub and rinse, you’ll be all done.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Warranty: two years against factory and material defects. This warranty does not affect applicable legal rights. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, OR CONCERNS, PLEASE GO TO NUTRILIVING.SHOP or send an email to: email@example.com. Need service? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On social media, we take you on a discovery in the world of smoothies, and more! Here you will find numerous tips, tricks, and accessible recipes that you can make with your NutriBullet. It will undoubtedly inspire you to get started yourself.
THIS MARKING INDICATES THAT THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE DISPOSED WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLD WASTES THROUGHOUT THE EU. TO PREVENT POSSIBLE HARM TO THE ENVIRONMENT OR HUMAN HEALTH FROM UNCONTROLLED WASTE DISPOSAL, RECYCLE IT RESPONSIBLY TO PROMOTE THE SUSTAINABLE REUSE OF MATERIAL RESOURCES. TO RETURN YOUR USED DEVICE. PLEASE USE THE RETURN AND COLLECTION SYSTEMS OR CONTACT THE RETAILER WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED. THEY WILL TAKE CARE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SAFE RECYCLING.
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Protection Class: II
- Manual for Magic Bullet,
- NutriBullet Baby, 600-series,
- PRO-series, Select, MAX, and Balance.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90025, U.S.A.
Made in CHINA
Imported and distributed by: NutriBullet Retail • 1251 NA-11 the Netherlands www.NutriLiving.shop For Nordic countries: www.nutribullet.nu
For Nordic countries: email@example.com
PLEASE RETAIN THIS INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
FAQS About NutriBullet Original 600-series
What is the blending capacity of the NutriBullet Original 600-series?
The NutriBullet Original 600-series typically has a blending capacity of 24 ounces.
What kind of ingredients can the NutriBullet blend?
The NutriBullet is designed to blend a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and ice, to create smoothies and other blended recipes.
How powerful is the motor?
The NutriBullet Original 600-series is equipped with a 600-watt motor, providing ample power for efficient blending.
Are the cups dishwasher safe?
Yes, the cups and lids of the NutriBullet are usually dishwasher safe, making cleanup convenient.
Does it come with different blending accessories?
The NutriBullet Original 600-series typically includes different cup sizes, a milling blade for dry ingredients, and a blending blade for liquids.
Can it be used to make nut butter or grind coffee?
While it may handle small amounts, the NutriBullet is primarily designed for blending and may not be as effective for heavy-duty tasks like making nut butter or grinding coffee.
Is it suitable for crushing ice?
Yes, the NutriBullet Original 600-series is generally capable of crushing ice, allowing for the preparation of cold and refreshing smoothies.
What is the warranty period for the NutriBullet Original 600-series?
The warranty period for NutriBullet products can vary, so it’s recommended to check the specific product details for warranty information.
Can I purchase additional cups or blades separately?
Yes, NutriBullet often offers replacement cups and blades, allowing users to customize and replace parts as needed.
Is it easy to use for beginners?
Yes, the NutriBullet Original 600-series is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple operation that makes it suitable for beginners looking to create healthy and delicious blends.
For more manuals by NutriBullet ManualsDock