Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster oven
The U.S. division of Midea (SZ:000333), the world’s top home appliance maker and a publicly traded Fortune 500 corporation, is called Midea America. With more than 166,000 workers and a global footprint that includes the US, Midea’s products are used in the air treatment, refrigeration, laundry, small and big kitchen appliances, water appliances, floor care, and lighting industries, impacting the lives of millions of individuals and families.
Before first using it, please read the instruction manual carefully and keep it. The design and specifications of products are subject to change without prior notice due to the policy of continuous product upgrades.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using.
- To protect against any electrical hazards, DO NOT place the unit or cord in water or any other liquids.
- Do not touch any hot surfaces. Use oven mitts for removing or touching any hot Always place the Toast Oven on heat heat-protected surface.
- Leave about 100-150mm open space all around the exterior of this appliance. Place the appliance on a dry, horizontal surface.
- Unplug the unit from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Always allow to cool before attaching or removing any parts.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
- Always pull the plug out from the wall – never pull the cord. Remove the plug from the wall before moving the appliance. Use both hands to move the appliance.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch a hot surface.
- Do not place the Toaster Oven inside a heated oven or near a hot flame or electric
- Do not use outdoors
- If the electric circuit is overloaded with other appliances, this appliance may not operate properly. The Toaster Oven should be operated on a separate electrical circuit from other operating appliances.
- The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer its service agent, or a similarly qualified person to avoid a hazard.
- Store only the accessories provided with this unit inside the oven when not in use. Do not store any other materials.
- A fire may occur if the appliance is covered or touching flammable material, including curtains, draperies, walls, and the like, when in operation. Do not put any items on top of the appliance when in operation.
- Do not place any cardboard, paper, or plastic inside the oven.
- All containers placed inside the oven must not be airtight. Also, they need to have enough room to allow for the expansion of fluids.
- Clean this appliance regularly as build–up of grease may cause a fire. Make sure that this appliance is not placed near curtains, any drapery, or other flammable
- Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts causing a risk of electric shock.
- To prevent accidental burns, always use the handle and knobs to operate this appliance.
- The temperature of the door or outer surface may be high when the appliance
- Oversized foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toast oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
- Do not cover the crumb tray or any part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven.
- Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers constructed of other than metal or glass.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children ) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities. Or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated using an external timer or a separate remote-control system.
- The rear surface of the appliance shall be placed against a wall.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
- Caution: hot surface
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove all accessories and shipping materials packed inside the Oven.
- Wash the Rack and Pan in warm soapy water. Wipe the inside of the Oven with a damp cloth or sponge. Blot dry with paper towels to be sure the unit is dry before
- Place Oven on a flat counter or other stable surface DO NOT OPERATE ON THE SAME CIRCUIT WITH ANOTHER APPLIANCE.
- Make sure the Crumb Tray is properly installed before using it.
For the first time only, Set the function setting on toast and the timer to 15 minutes. This will burn off any oils still in the oven.
NOTE: The oven may smoke during this process. This is normal for a new oven and will not last more than 10-15 minutes.
NAME OF PARTS
- Door handle
- Function Knob
- Timer Knob
- Baking/Broiling Pan
- Baking Rack
- Crumb Tray
HOW TO USE
- Rotate the Function knob clockwise to ” ” Open the Oven Door and place the bread slice on the Baking Rack. Place a slice of bread in the center of the baking rack, 4 slices side by side.
- When setting in ” “, both the heating elements will work.
- The length of time you want to toast for 7minutes.
- Slide in the Baking tray under the rack. Always use the baking tray when broiling food like chicken wings or drumstick which contains fat.
- Place food on the Baking rack. When setting in ” “, only the top heating element will work.
NOTE – We always suggest preheating the oven for about 3-5 minutes before placing the food.
- Rotate the function knob clockwise to the” ” position.
- The Timer Knob is the on/off switch
- For a short time rotate the timer knob clockwise (up to 15 minutes), when the cycle is finished, the bell will ring and the power is automatically turned off.
NOTE – Always monitor the food at this setting to prevent overcooking. Overturn the food during the process or add the flavoring if necessary. Always use oven mitts to prevent the risk of scalding.
- Slide the Baking tray into the bottom rack level.
- Place food on the baking tray. When setting in” “, only the bottom heating element will work.
NOTE – We always suggest preheating the oven for 5 minutes at this setting before placing the food.
- Rotate the function knob clockwise to ” ” position
- Setting the time based on the food type, and thickness. The heating element will be cycled on and off to maintain the constant cavity temperature. The maximum time that can be set by the timer is 15 minutes, for a longer time over 15 minutes you must set the timer to the “STAY ON” position. In this case, you must stop the oven manually by turning the timer knob to the “OFF” position once the food is done.
NOTE – Always monitor the food at this setting to ensure that you are not overcooking.
Choose your crust preference by adjusting the timer knob clockwise to select a toasting time. To test the toasting of your type of bread, we suggest starting at a short time, as bread varies according to humidity, thickness, and texture, each type of bread will toast differently according to these properties.
NOTE: When setting the timer knob for less than 5 minutes, always rotate the timer to over 10 minutes and then rotate it back to your chosen time. This will ensure a safe and accurate timer setting.
To use the toaster without time control, turn the timer konb to position” Stay on” In this case, the toaster will work until the timer konb is set to ” off” position.
Note: the bread may catch fire if the toasting time is set too long. Close supervision is necessary during toasting and the timer should not be set too long.
ABOUT RACK LEVELS
There are 2 rack levels. The baking tray or rack can be slid into the groove for either level.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Before cleaning unplug the toaster oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Wash all the attachments with mild, soaped water including the rack and the baking Tray.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, scrubbing brushes, and chemical cleaners as this will cause damage to the non-stick coating of the baking Tray.
- Use a wet cloth to wipe the inner of the oven.
- Clean the door by using a wet cloth saturated with detergent or soap.
- Never immerse the unit in water or other liquid.
- Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Cleaning the Bottom of the Crumb Tray
This appliance has a drop-open crumb tray at the bottom of the baking chamber. First, unplug this appliance and allow cooling.
- To clean out the crumbs, simply tilt the unit backward and push the Crumb Tray Slide Fastener towards the rear, down allow dropping on the countertop.
- Wipe the interior of the crumb tray with a damp cloth.
- After cleaning, slide the ”Crumb Tray Slide Fasteners ” into the tabs to lock the crumb tray.
- Washing of the interior of the crumb tray is accomplished by placing the unit on its back side and allowing the crumb tray to fall forward for easy cleaning.
Faqs About Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster oven
What are the dimensions of the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven?
The dimensions of the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven are typically provided in the product specifications. Please refer to the user manual or product description for accurate dimensions.
What is the capacity of the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven?
The capacity of the toaster oven is usually specified in liters or cubic feet. Check the product information for details on the internal capacity for cooking or baking.
What cooking functions does the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven have?
The toaster oven may have various cooking functions, such as baking, broiling, toasting, and others. Refer to the user manual to understand the available cooking options.
Is the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven easy to clean?
Information about the ease of cleaning and maintenance is often available in the user manual. Check for instructions on how to clean different parts of the toaster oven.
Does the toaster oven come with a warranty?
Most appliances come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Verify the warranty period and terms in the product documentation or on the manufacturer’s website.
What temperature range does the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven offer?
Find out the minimum and maximum temperature settings of the toaster oven for various cooking functions. This information is typically included in the user manual.
Can the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven accommodate a 9×13 baking pan?
Check the interior dimensions of the toaster oven to determine if it can accommodate the size of baking pans or trays you intend to use.
Does the toaster oven have a timer feature?
Many toaster ovens come with a built-in timer for convenient cooking. Confirm the presence and functionality of the timer in the product specifications.
How do I use the different cooking functions on the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven?
The user manual should provide step-by-step instructions on how to use each cooking function. Refer to the manual for guidance on selecting and setting the desired cooking options.
Is the Midea MEO-10BDW-BK Toaster Oven energy-efficient?
Look for information regarding the energy efficiency of the toaster oven in the product specifications. Energy efficiency details may also be available on the product’s Energy Guide label, if applicable.
For more manuals by Midea ManualsDock