GERYON E2900-MS Vacuum Sealer Machine
Geryon is one of the largest vacuum sealer manufactures in the world and brings some of the finest vacuum sealers for its consumers, but it wasn’t always like that!
Back in 2002, Mr. Zhao Yong ran two restaurants in the city and also provided food for weddings and other parties. While working in the kitchen and storing perishable food and other ingredients always reminded Zhao of his wife struggling with preserving the leftover food and ingredients at home as she had to put in extra effort, and time and arrange extra space.
Zhao Yong and his wife both worked and kept a busy schedule that only allowed them to shop for groceries and do other house chores once a week. The family encountered problems in preserving perishable food such as fruits, meat, and veggies and shopped in advance as there was no good vacuum sealer for household use, the ones available were either pricey or weren’t the best quality. This gave him a challenging yet brilliant idea.
His entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, and commitment to solving the issue for the love of his life and hundreds of thousands of other people convinced Zhao to consider developing a reliable and high-quality vacuum sealer truly designed for household users. For this, he discussed the idea that was haunting his mind with an industry expert. Luckily, it gained approval. Together they came up with a solution for the problem of every household kitchen out there. The solution was Geryon.
Zhao’s personal experience in the food business and kitchen, allowed him to strive hard along with his partner to develop and continuously improve Geryon’s vacuum sealers with the passing years. Geryon paid special attention to the product design, and features, employed advanced technology and the most reliable raw materials to make high-quality kitchen vacuum sealers, and soon earned a good reputation in the market.
Today, almost after two decades Geryon still lives by that fiery ambition to bring the most innovative and satisfying kitchen appliances and continues to expand to all continents. Join hands with Geryon and Transform your Kitchen Life while striving
together to put an end to food wastage.
Important Safeguards & Tips
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
- Read all instructions before using this product.
- For bag sealers: To reduce the risk of burns, do not touch the sealing strip while using the appliance.
- To protect against electric shock, do not place or immerse cords, plugs, or appliances in water or other liquid.
- This appliance is not to be used by children or by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used near children. Children should not play with the appliance.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Allow to cool before Putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. To disconnect, unplug the power cord from the outlet. Do not disconnect by pulling on the cord.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Do not attempt to replace or splice a damaged cord. Contact Customer Service (see warranty) for examination, repair, or adjustment.
- The use of an accessory not recommended by the appliance manufacturer for use with this appliance may result in fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Do not use in wet locations or leave outdoors. Do not use it for commercial purposes.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces
- Place the cord where it cannot be tripped over, or pulled on, causing the user to become entangled with it, especially by children, or cause the appliance to be overturned.
- Do not place on or near wet surfaces, or heat sources such as a hot gas or electric burner, or heated oven. Always use the appliance on a dry, stable, level surface.
- Extreme caution must be used when sealing bags or moving an appliance containing hot liquids.
- Always attach the plug to the appliance first, then plug the cord into an outlet (for appliances with detachable cords).
- Use the appliance only for its intended use.
- Vacuum packaging is not a substitute for the heating process of canning. Perishables still need to be Refrigerated or frozen.
Tips Before Getting Started
North American models with polarized plugs
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way. If the plug fits loosely into the AC outlet or if the AC outlet feels warm do not use that outlet.
- Vacuum sealing is NOT a substitute for the heating process of canning. Perishables still need to be Refrigerated or frozen.
- For best results, use only GE RYON Bags, Rolls, Containers, and Accessories.
- During the vacuum sealing process, small amounts of liquids, crumbs, or food particles can be inadvertently Pulled into the Vacuum Channel. Clean the gaskets after each use.
- Avoid overfilling, always leave at least 3 inches of bag material between bag contents and the top of the bag. This allows room for the bag material to cinch tightly against the food and prevents the bag from pulling out of the Vacuum Channel during the sealing process. Then leave at least one additional inch of bag material for each time You plan to reuse the bag.
- To prevent wrinkles in the seal when vacuum sealing bulky items, gently stretch the bag
flat while inserting the bag into Vacuum Channel and continue to hold the bag until the vacuum pump starts.
- When you are vacuum sealing items with sharp edges (dry spaghetti, silverware, etc.), protect the bag from Punctures by wrapping items in soft cushioning material, such as a paper towel. You may want to use a Canister instead of a bag.
- When using accessories, remember to leave one inch of space at the top of the canister or container.
- Pre-freeze fruits and blanch vegetables before vacuum sealing for best results.
- Wait for 20 seconds between seals to allow the appliance to cool.
FAQs ABOUT GERYON E2900-MS Vacuum Sealer Machine
Any bag can be used with a Geryon vacuum sealer?
The equipment can accommodate vacuum sealer bags with a 12-inch width. You can use rolls or precut bags.
A Geryon vacuum sealer runs on what voltage?
The best vacuum sealer available is the GERYON Best Vacuum Sealer Machine with a 220V/110V Automatic Dry and Moist Food Modes Degasser Vacuum Packer and 5 Packing Bags.
What’s wrong with my Geryon vacuum sealer?
Make sure the sealed bags are tight and free of gaps, folds, wrinkles, and holes. Examine the Upper and Lower Sealing Gaskets for slack, wear, or cracks. If the bag contains too much liquid, freeze it before cleaning. Verify that the bag is correctly put into the vacuum chamber.
Is Geryon a reliable name?
Vegetables and dry food products seal well with the Geryon. It seals everything in approximately 15 seconds and is the quietest sealer we tested.
Can Hoover sealer bags be washed and used again?
Yes. Simply cut the old seal off, take out as much food as necessary, and then re-vacuum seal. Make sure to remove any grease or food particles from the FoodSaver® bag’s interior near the closure. After washing, you can seal FoodSaver® Bags one again.
Can vacuum seal bags be used more than once?
Yes is the short answer, particularly if you use vacuum sealer rolls.
How hot should a Hoover sealer be?
The product should only be vacuum sealed if its internal core temperature is 41°F or lower.
What air pressure does a Hoover sealer have?
At first, the pressure outside of the chamber and inside of it (14.7 psi at sea level) are exactly the same.
How is a vacuum sealer maintained?
The unit should be kept clean and dry, with the lid lock secured. Keep it away from strong chemicals and water.
What is the highest temperature that vacuum seal bags can withstand?
For more manuals by GERYON, visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/GERYON-E2900-MS-Vacuum-Sealer-Machine-User-Guide.pdf” download=”all”]