Emos EV027 Kitchen Scale
For almost 30 years, EMOS has provided modest domestic electronics that are essential to our daily lives. Batteries, lighting fixtures and sources for residential and commercial usage, extension cords, flashlights, antennas, and tiny electrical gadgets like multimeters, testers, doorbells, etc. are the main products offered under the EMOS brand.
Since 1993, EMOS has served as the GP Batteries’ exclusive distributor in the Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Slovenian, and Croatian markets, selling the company’s primary and rechargeable batteries, chargers, power banks, flashlights, and headlamps.
Read these instructions carefully before using the product for the first time.
- LCD screen: 55 × 25 mm
- Maximum weight: up to 10 kg (2 g – 10 kg)
- Measurement resolution: 1 g
- Unit of measure: g, ml, oz, lb, tl, kg
- TARE function
- Automatic and manual switch-off
- Overload/low battery indication
- Power supply: 2× 1.5 V AAA batteries (not included)
Description of the Scales
- ON/TARE button – scales on/off, activation of incremental weighing (TARE) function
- UNIT button – weight unit selection: g, water ml, milk ml, oz, lb, tl, kg
- Hole for hanging
- Battery compartment
- Place the scales on a flat, hard, and stable surface.
- Turn on weighing mode by pressing the ON/TARE button and wait for the 0 symbol to appear. You can start weighing.
- Select the weight unit of choice by repeatedly pressing the UNIT button.
- Place the weighed object onto the scales. The LCD screen will show the object‘s weight.
- You can turn off the scales by long-pressing the ON/TARE button; alternatively, the scales will turn off on their own after 90 seconds.
- The TARE function is used to weigh doses that are gradually added to those already on the scales.
- Place the first dose on the scales and its weight will appear on the screen.
- Before adding another dose, press the ON/TARE button. The value on the screen will reset. Now you can add another dose. You can do this repeatedly.
- Open the battery compartment on the underside of the scales.
- Remove the flat batteries.
- Insert two new 1.5 V AAA batteries. Make sure you observe the correct polarity. Use alkaline batteries only. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Close the cover.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To clean the scales, use a moist cloth and make sure that water does not enter the interior of the scales. Do not use chemical detergents or detergents with abrasive effects. Do not submerge the scales in water!
- All plastic components must be cleaned immediately after coming into contact with greasy substances such as spice, vinegar, or seasoning. Prevent staining the scales with acidic citrus juice!
- The scales are intended for weighing food for domestic use only.
- Do not tamper with the internal electric circuits of the product – doing so may damage the product and will automatically void the warranty.
- The scales should be placed on a flat, hard, and stable surface (not on a carpet, etc.) away from devices producing electromagnetic fields to avoid interference.
- Protect the scales from shocks and vibration and do not drop them on the floor.
- Only use the scales in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual. In case of a malfunction, the product should only be repaired by a qualified professional.
- This device is not intended for use by persons (including children) whose physical, sensory, or mental disability or lack of experience and expertise prevents safe use unless they are supervised or instructed in the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children must always be supervised to ensure they do not play with the device.
Do not dispose of domestic waste. Use special collection points for sorted waste. Contact local authorities for information about collection points. If the electronic devices are disposed of in landfills, dangerous substances may reach groundwater and subsequently food chain, where it could affect human health.
FAQS About Emos EV027 Kitchen Scale
What does the electronic kitchen scale serve?
Make sure that food portions and component serving quantities are accurate.
Are digital kitchen scales precise?
What kind of weight can a kitchen scale support?
11 or more pounds
What operating modes does the digital kitchen scale have?
gram, ounce, pound, fluid ounce, milliliter, and kilogram.
Why are digital scales more precise?
To provide more accurate measures, they use digital technologies.
What is the electronic scale’s operating principle?
Convert a weight’s force into an electric signal.
Can body fat be measured by electronic scales?
They gauge how much of that weight is made up of water, body fat, and other substances.
Which digital kitchen scale is the best?
Stainless steel food scale, OXO Good Grips
Do digital scales need to be calibrated?
Depending on the level of accuracy and usage, scales should be calibrated often.
What weight is required to use a scale?
By dividing the needed accuracy by the balance’s standard deviation of repeatability (Rstd), a minimal weight can be calculated.
For more manuals by Emos, Visit Manualsdock