Edifier HECATE G33BT Wireless Gaming Headset
Edifier specializes in creating high-end audio products that are both technologically advanced and beautifully crafted. Edifier, a company with its headquarters in Beijing, China, was founded in 1996 and offers a variety of home audio, professional audio, vehicle audio, headphones, and microphones for both personal entertainment and business use. In February 2010, Edifier joined the Chinese stock exchange and became the first company listed in the Chinese audio market. In 2010, Edifier was considered the sole Chinese corporation implementing a national trademark strategy.
- Turn on/off Press and hold
- Pairing Press and hold
- Answer a call Click
- End a call Click
- Reject a call Press and hold
- Play/pause Click
- Music/ game mode Double-click
- The microphone on/off Click: it is enabled by default when the headset is turned on, and effective in the conversations
- RGB light switch Double-click
- RGB light on/off Press and hold
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- When the headset is powered off, press and hold the “G” button for 3 seconds, then the headset will power on.
- When the headset is powered on, press and hold the “G” button for 6 seconds, then the headset will power off.
- When the headset is powered off, press and hold the “G” button for 5 seconds to let it enter the Bluetooth pairing state (the red and blue lights flashing alternately); set the Bluetooth device to search for and connect to”HECATE G33BT”, after pairing is successful, the blue light will flash slowly.
- When the headset is powered on and not connected to any devices, press and hold the “G” button for 2 seconds to let it enter the Bluetooth pairing state.
- It is Bluetooth pairing state by default when the headset is powered on for the first time, and it will auto-connect to the Bluetooth device connected last time when powered on again.
FCC ID: Z9G-EDF134
IC: 10004A-EDF134 Edifier International Limited P.O. Box 6264 General Post Office Hong Kong
Designed by DONGGUAN EDIFIER ESPORTS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. www.edifier.com 2021 Edifier International Limited. All rights reserved. Printed in China
NOTICE: For the need for technical improvement and system upgrade, the information contained herein may be subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
Products of EDIFIER will be customized for different applications. The pictures and illustrations shown in this manual may be slightly different from the actual product. If any difference is found, the actual product prevails.
FAQs Edifier HECATE G33BT Wireless Gaming Headset
For gaming, are Edifier headphones suitable?
With a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20KHz, and considering that these aren’t just headphones but a whole headset, they do sound decent for the price with good clarity across the audio spectrum, making them sound nice for both gaming and listening to music.
Does Edifier make quality headphones?
Superior with Warranty. You can be confident that the Edifier speaker or headphones are of high quality. Additionally, the company guarantees a two-year warranty for each item in its Image Series and a one-year warranty for items in its Multimedia Series.
What frequency range is ideal for gaming headphones?
Search for frequencies between 12 Hz and a maximum of 28 KHz. Anything lower than 28 KHz is too mild, and anything higher than that will cause noise pollution. The sweet spot, however, is between 20 Hz and 20 KHz, making it ideal for any competitive game.
Do seasoned players employ wireless earbuds?
Professional gamers almost universally favor wired headsets over wireless options.
How durable are Edifier headphones?
Excellent! Long-lasting headset with a nice design. 95 hours. June 2020 – For the price range, I gave the sound five stars.
Which nation produced Edifier earbuds?
Chinese audio equipment producer Edifier, formally known as Beijing Edifier Technology Company, Ltd., specializes in creating speakers, music systems, and headphones for use in personal and domestic entertainment. Public limited company Beijing Edifier Technology Company, Ltd.
Has Edifier ever had an app?
From the links below, download the EDIFIER Connect APP for iOS or Android.
For what is Edifier well-known?
Edifier soon established a reputation for making high-end headphones and speakers with great sound, stylish designs, and reasonable costs.
Which FPS do most players use?
The typical current device standard for PCs is 60 frames per second. On the other hand, gaming systems frequently achieve 120 FPS while playing games because of the frequently highly strong components.
What is the ideal Hz for gaming?
Casual gamers should do alright with 60 Hz and 95-110 PPI. It could be preferable to use 144 Hz and 110-140 PPI if you play in a competitive league. A professional gamer may require a top-of-the-line gaming monitor with a refresh rate of 240 Hz and a screen resolution above 140 PPI.
For more manuals by EDIFIER, Visit Manualsdock