CHGeek Wireless Car Charger
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK WELL
- A. Put the nut to the ball head.
- B. Install a wireless charger pad into the ball head.
- C. Tighten the nut.
- Use the cable that came with the package to connect the power supply.
- Please use the QC 3.0 car charger as its required source for fast charging mode.
- Make sure the thickness of the phone case doesn’t exceed 4mm.
- The suction cup is suitable for smooth surfaces with no slope & dust. Such as the dashboard and windshield, etc.
2 1 INSTALLATION
AUTO CLAMPING FUNCTION
- After connecting to the power and pressing the button on side, the arm clamp would open.
- Placing the phone and the charger will automatically clamp and align to the charging area.
- Input : 5V/2A; 9V/1.8A
- Output: 5W-15W
- Cable Length: 3.3ft / 1.0m
- Charging Distance : 0-4mm
- Charging Efficiency: 75%-85%
- Size: 107 x 68 x 58mm
- POWER ON
Red light stays on
Blue light stays on
Red light flashes quickly
Why doesn’t this charger work?
- Make sure your phone supports a wireless charging function.
- Use the cable that came with the package to connect the power.
- The thickness of the phone case does not exceed 4mm.
- Make sure there is no metal material, magnetic objects, credit cards or pop holders, etc. on the back of your phone.
- If the charger’s indicator does not light up after connecting the power supply, please contact us directly.
Why not fast charging or not charging?
Please use the QO.O car charger as its power source.
Why does the suction cup fall off the dashboard?
- Make sure the dashboard is smooth, no slope and no dust.
- There are two fixed knobs on the bracket, which can swing up and down and stretch. Please tighten the knob to avoid shaking.
- A noteworthy detail is that before placing the product on the dashboard, you need to turn on the button, then put the suction cup on where you want to place it, and finally fasten the button.
How to prevent your phone from overheating?
We suggest you close Apps to reduce power consumption and turn off the phone screen during wireless charging.
15W / 10W / 7.SW FAST CHARGING FUNCTION
Fast Charging mode requires a QC3.0 Car charger (NOT INCLUDED)
- 15W: Max Charging Speed for LG VS0 / V40 / V30+ I V30 / V40 ThinQ / GS ThinQ / G85 / G7 ThinQ / G7, etc.
- 10W: Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy 523 Ultra/ 522 / 521 +/Note 20 / Note 20 Ultra/ 520 / Note 10+ / Note 10 / 510 / Note 9 / Note 8 / 59 / 58, etc.
- 7.5W: Fast Charger for iPhone 14 Pro Max/ 14 Pro/ 14 Plus/ 14 / 13 Pro Max/ 13Pro / 13 Plus/ 13 / 12 Pro Max/ 12 Pro/ 12 / 12Mini / 11Pro Max/ 11 Pro/ 11 / SE/XS Max/X/XR/ 8 Plus/ 8, etx.
- SW: Standard Charging For All Qi-enabled Phones Galaxy 56 / 56 Edge, Pixel 3 / 3XL, Nexus 6P, etc.
FAQs about CHGeek Wireless Car Charger
Is charging using a wireless charger slower?
Going wifi can seem like a no-brainer. However, there are a few drawbacks to wireless charging. Slow moving: Compared to using a cable, wireless charging usually takes 30–80% longer to completely charge your smartphone. Remember that the way your gadget is positioned on the mat might impact how long it takes to charge.
What is the duration required for a wireless charger to function?
For example, wireless charging pads can charge an iPhone in two to three hours, but they can also charge some Android smartphones in as little as sixty minutes.
Does battery life change with a wireless charger?
Your phone’s battery life won’t be harmed by wireless chargers. To be more precise, the heat produced by wireless charging won’t harm the battery in your phone.
Can an automobile be equipped with wireless charging?
Most wireless charging pads may operate through a thin plastic phone cover as thin as 3mm, even though wireless charging necessitates a physical connection between a phone and the charger. This implies that you may begin charging your smartphone without taking it out of its case.
Are all phones compatible with wireless chargers?
Can I use any phone with a wireless charger? You may use any wireless charger with your smartphone as long as they support the same wireless charging standard (like Qi). It’s not necessary for both to come from the same manufacturer; for instance, you may use an iPhone and a Samsung wireless charger.
How can I tell if the wireless charger is operational?
The phone must be completely within the charging pocket or on the charging pad. It won’t function if it isn’t lined up correctly. When the phone is charging, you will see the charging icon shown.
Is wireless charging safe to do at night?
Overnight wireless charging of a phone does not pose any safety risks, although it may eventually lead to a decline in the battery’s longevity. By simply stopping the background activities of any unwanted programs and keeping the phone in a well-ventilated area, you may avoid any potential damage.
What is the wireless charger’s maximum power?
All mobile device wireless charging products employ either BPP (5 W maximum) or EPP (15 W maximum). You might assume that purchasing an EPP charger will result in quicker charging because EPP chargers have a higher power output.
Is charging via wireless fast?
When it comes to charging, wireless techniques are slower than cable ones. At 100 watts, wired charging already surpasses its output. Furthermore, reports indicate that this can surpass 200 watts in a matter of months. A phone may be fully charged in a few minutes because to the enormous power output.
Do wireless chargers pose a risk?
Really, how secure are wireless chargers? Being near a wireless charger is completely safe, so you may keep charging your phone while working all day at your desk or on your bedside.
How common is wireless charging in cars?
With 110+ car models now offering Qi as standard equipment or a factory option, the automotive industry is pushing wireless charging into the mainstream.
For more manuals by CHGeek, visit Manualsdock