Amazon Echo Dot 5th Gen with clock
MEET YOUR ECHO DOT
Also included: power adapter
SET UP YOUR ECHO DOT
- DOWNLOAD THE ALEXA APP FROM YOUR APP STORE Log in with an existing Amazon account username and password or create a new account.
Note: Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth capability and have your wifi password ready.
- PLUG IN YOUR ECHO DOT Use the included power adapter. A blue light ring will spin around the bottom of the device. In about a minute, Alexa will tell you to complete the setup in the app.
- FOLLOW SETUP IN THE APP If you aren’t prompted to set up your device after opening the Alexa app, tap the More :::;::: icon to add your device manually.
The app helps you get more out of your Echo Dot. It’s where you set up calling and messaging, and manage music, lists, settings, and news.
For help and troubleshooting, go to Help & Feedback in the Alexa app or visit amazon.com/devicesupport.
LEARN ABOUT THE LIGHT RING
By default, Alexa doesn’t begin listening until your Echo device hears you say, “Alexa.”
- BLUE Alexa is now listening.
- ORANGE Your device is in setup mode or is trying to connect to the Internet.
- YELLOW You have a new notification. Say ”.Alexa reads my notifications,” or check the Alexa app.
- RED Microphone is off. Alexa can’t hear you.
- PURPLE Your device is in Do Not Disturb mode. During the initial device setup, purple shows if there are Wi-Fi issues.
- GREEN You have an incoming call. Say ”.Alexa, answer the call.
PRIVACY AND SUPPORT
- PRIVACY CONTROLS Turn the microphones off by pressing the microphone on/off button. See when Alexa is recording and sending your request to Amazon’s secure cloud via a blue indicator light.
- MANAGE YOUR VOICE HISTORY You can view and delete the voice recordings associated with your account in the Alexa app anytime. To delete your voice recordings, try saying,
“Alexa, delete what I just said.” “Alexa, delete everything I’ve ever said.
- GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills. To send us feedback about your experiences with Alexa, use the Alexa app, visit amazon.com/devicesupport, or say, “Alexa, I have feedback.
THINGS TO TRY WITH ALEXA
Start by asking, “Alexa, what can you do?” You can also stop a response at any time by saying, “Alexa, stop.”
- GET THE FORECAST “Alexa, what’s the weather this weekend?” “Alexa, is it going to rain?”
- LISTEN & UNWIND Alexa, play top hits.” “Alexa, play the news.” “Alexa, volume up.”
Some features may require customization in the Alexa app, o separate subscription, or on an additional compatible smart home device. Certain skills and services may not be available in all languages. You can find more examples and tips in the Alexa opp.
DO MORE WITH ALEXA
- KEEP THE FAMILY IN SYNC Alexa, and call mom. “Alexa, announce dinner is ready.”
- CONTROL YOUR SMART HOME “Alexa, tum on the lamp. “Alexa, tum up the thermostat.”
- MANAGE YOUR DAY “Alexa, set a 5-minute timer.” “Alexa, start my day. “Alexa, reorder paper towels.
FAQs Amazon Echo Dot 5th Gen with clock
What is the Amazon Echo Dot 5th Gen with a clock capable of?
Echo Dot from Amazon with Clock (5th Gen) The tap recognition feature on this smaller Amazon smart speaker enables you to pause and resume music by tapping the device on the head. Also, a temperature sensor that is integrated allows you to create routines for your smart home.
Does a fifth-generation Echo Dot display the time?
The enhanced LED display allows you to see the time, alarms, weather, song titles, and more at a glance. Ask Alexa for the weather forecast, to establish hands-free timers, to receive answers to your questions, or even to deliver jokes. Alexa is pleased to assist.
Does the Echo Dot 5 require constant recharging?
The power supply requires that the plug be left in. Batteries are useless. Without cables, Bluetooth and WIFI can function.
Is amazon Echo 5 able to take calls?
Yes, Alexa can take calls from individuals who have an Echo device or are using the Alexa Calling app and a compatible phone. Alexa, however, is unable to respond to calls via landline or mobile phones.
Dot 5 Alexa is wireless?
The Echo Dot runs on Wi-Fi most of the time, but it also supports Bluetooth audio streaming if you want to listen to music straight from your phone.
Is there home surveillance on the amazon Echo 5?
Via the Alexa app, you can also keep an eye on your house using the Echo Show 5’s built-in camera.
Dot the Echo have speakers?
A voice-activated Smart Speaker with Alexa, the Echo Dot is ideal for any area. Simply ask for music, news, details, and other things. Also, you may use voice commands to call practically anyone and operate compatible smart home appliances.
Can the clock on the Echo Dot 5 be disabled?
If you’re wondering if you can disable the Echo Dot’s display using the clock, the answer is yes. You can do this two ways. The first is to simply say, “Alexa, turn off the display,” and the second is to open your Alexa app, pick Devices, choose the Dot with Clock, and then turn the display on or off from that point.
Is the fifth-generation Echo Dot rechargeable?
They are not rechargeable. To use the corded Echo models, a number of independent producers have developed portable Batteries.
Has the Echo 5 got speakers?
Bluetooth speakers. An informative touchscreen display and WiFi and Bluetooth wireless smart speaker system from Amazon with the Alexa personal assistant. An informative touchscreen display and WiFi and Bluetooth wireless smart speaker system from Amazon with the Alexa personal assistant.
How powerful is the Echo Dot 5?
1.8 watts. Compatible with Alexa. Alexa is required for use.
For more manuals on Amazon, visit ManualsDock