Xiaomi Redmi S2
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Thank you for choosing Redmi S2
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to conﬁgure the device.
For more information
Visit our ofﬁcial website: www.mi.com
Redmi S2 comes pre-installed with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which pushes frequent updates and user-friendly features suggested by over 200 million active users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.miui.com.
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM
Two 4G networks cannot be used simultaneously. When 2 SIM cards are in use, one SIM will offer 4G/3G/2G while the other will offer only 3G/2G.
Correctly dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased. For Environment Declaration, pls. refer to the below link:
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
For more important safety information, pls. refer to User Manual in the below link:
Important safety information
- Read all the safety information below before using your device.
- Using unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause ﬁre, explosion, or pose other risks.
- Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0℃~40℃. Using this device in environments outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, don’t attempt to replace the battery yourself to avoid damaging the battery or the device.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause ﬁre, electric shock, and damage the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device longer than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause ﬁre or explosion. Dispose or recycle the device, its battery and accessories according to local regulations. Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery to avoid overheating, burns, or other personal injuries.
- Do not place the battery in high-temperature environments. Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery to avoid battery leaks, overheating, or explosion.
- Do not burn the battery to avoid ﬁre or explosion.
- In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC Adapter, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Observe any laws and rules which restrict using mobile phones in speciﬁc cases and environments.
- Do not use your phone in petrol stations and explosive atmospheres and potentially explosive environments including fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, and areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to avoid interfering with blasting operations.”
- Do not use your phone in the hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if the operation of your phone may interfere with the operation of your medical device. To avoid potential interference with the pacemaker. keep a minimum separation of 15 cm be maintained between the mobile phone and the pacemaker. To achieve this use the phone on the opposite ear to your pacemaker and do not carry it in a breast pocket. Do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, etc to avoid interference with medical equipment. Respect aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required. When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with the relevant trafﬁc laws and regulations.
- To avoid lightning strikes, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phones in places with high humidity such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, ﬁre, and charger damage.
Update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
We, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Hereby, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. declares that this GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and WiFi M1807E8A is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity could be consulted at www.mi.com/en/certiﬁcation
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 5 mm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. If you are not using an approved accessory ensure that whatever products are used is free of any metal and that it positions the phone at the indicated distance away from the body. Receiver Category 2
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in 5150 to 5350Mhz frequency range in the following countries:
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Speciﬁc Absorption Rate or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/Kg.
For body-worn operation, this device has been tested and meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and positions the device a minimum of 1.0 cm from the body. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. If you do not use a body-worn accessory and are not holding the device at the ear, position the handset a minimum of 1.0 cm from your body when the device is switched on.
Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device has an electronic label for certiﬁcation information. To access it , please select Settings> About Phone >Veriﬁcation or select Setting, then type “Veriﬁcation” into the search bar.
Important Safety Information
- SAR 10g limit: 2.0W/Kg, SAR Value: Head: 0.429 W/Kg,
- Body: 1.577 W/Kg (5mm distance).
- SAR 1g limit: 1.6W/Kg, SAR Value: Head: 0.89 W/Kg,
- Body-worn: 1.43 W/Kg (10mm distance).
- Hotspot: 1.43 W/Kg (10mm distance).
Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1803 indicates the date of putting the product on the market is 201803
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Brand: MI Model: M1807E8A All rights reserved by Xiaomi Inc.
FAQs Xiaomi Redmi S2
What is S2’s capacity?
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 has 32GB of internal storage that can be increased with a microSD card and runs MIUI 9, which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo (up to 256GB).
What is the redmi S2’s battery capacity?
A 3080 mAh Li-Pol battery and a 5V/2A rapid charger power the Xiaomi Redmi S2.
What is the Redmi S2’s processor?
MSM8953 Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
What is the redmi S2’s model number?
Redmi S2 from Xiaomi (Redmi Y2)
Describe S2 grid?
Similar to H3, S2 employs a global grid system that is open source, hierarchical, discrete, and discrete. Both of the methods are extremely effective when used in big data systems because of their many commonalities, including the usage of 64-bit integers as cell indexes.
Can the Redmi S2 wirelessly charge devices?
The Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) from Xiaomi does not support wireless charging.
Is Xiaomi 2 water-resistant?
You can tell the Mi Band 2 will be a lot of fun because it only weighs 7 grams and is composed of waterproof material with an IP67 classification.
What is the redmi S2 price?
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 costs 8,950 in India. See the Xiaomi Redmi S2’s comprehensive features and specifications.
Can the Redmi S2 use 4G?
The Xiaomi Redmi S2 is a 4G smartphone with a 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and LED flash, running MIUI 9 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
Is Mi mix 2s waterproof?
Xiaomi still felt the need to remove the headphone connector despite the fact that the phone is not waterproof, so if you use headphones that aren’t Bluetooth, you’ll need a headphone converter. Ceramics surrounds the fingerprint scanner and camera arrangement entirely.
For more manuals by Xiaomi, visit ManualsDock