Xiaomi Redmi 6A
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Thank you for choosing Redmi 6A
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the device. For more information, visit our official website: www.mi.com/global/service/userguide
Redmi 6A comes pre-installed with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which provides frequent updates and user-friendly features based on suggestions from over 200 million active users worldwide. For more information, please visit en.miui.com
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM
- Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
- Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
- System updates may be applied when network optimization occurs. For details, please refer to the system version in use on the device.
Special precautions must be taken to safely dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product may not be discarded with other household waste in the EU. To prevent harm to the environment or human health from inappropriate waste disposal, and to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources, please recycle responsibly. To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased. To view our Environmental Declaration, please refer to the following link: www.mi.com/en/about/environment
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
The laser in the product is a class 1 laser.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Additional safety information and precautions can be accessed at the following link: www.mi.com/en/certification
Important Safety Information
Read all the safety information below before using your device:
- The use of unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause fire, explosion, or pose other risks.
- Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0°C to 40°C. Using this device in an environment outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, to avoid damaging the battery or the device, do not attempt to replace the battery yourself.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause fire, electric shock, and damage to the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device for more than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause fire or explosion. Dispose of or recycle the device, its battery, and accessories according to your local regulations.
- Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery, as this may cause overheating, burns, or another injury.
- Do not place the battery in a high-temperature environment.
- Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery, as this may cause the battery to leak, overheat, or explode.
- Do not burn the battery, as this may cause fire or explosion.
- If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery, as this may cause overheating, burns, or another injury.
- Users shall not remove or alter the battery. Removal or repair of the battery shall only be done by an authorized repair center of the manufacturer.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC adapters, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Observe all applicable laws and rules restricting the use of mobile phones in specific situations and environments.
- Do not use your phone at petrol stations or in any explosive atmosphere or potentially explosive environment, including fueling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, or areas where the air may contain chemicals or particles such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas requiring “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to be turned off to prevent potential hazards.
- Do not use your phone in hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Always comply with all rules and regulations of hospitals and health centers. If you have a medical device, please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine whether your phone may interfere with the device’s operation. To avoid potential interference with a pacemaker, always maintain a minimum distance of 15 cm between your mobile phone and the pacemaker. This can be done by using your phone on the ear opposite to your pacemaker and not carrying your phone in a breast pocket. To avoid interference with medical equipment, do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, or other similar devices.
- Observe all aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required.
- When driving a vehicle, use your phone by relevant traffic laws and regulations.
- To avoid being struck by lightning, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phone in places with high humidity, such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, fire, and charger damage.
Please update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit any of our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. hereby declares that this GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / LTE Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi M1910F4G complies with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: www.mi.com/en/certification
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 5 mm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. If you are not using an approved accessory ensure that whatever product used is free of any metal and that it positions the phone at the indicated distance away from the body. Receiver Category 2
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device may be restricted for use, depending on the local network. Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, under Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used by the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Speciﬁc Absorption Rate or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/Kg. For body-worn operation, this device has been tested and meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and is positioned a minimum of 1.0 cm from the body. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. If you do not use a body-worn accessory and are not holding the device at the ear, position the handset a minimum of 1.0 cm from your body when the device is switched on.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device has an electronic label for certification information. To access it, please go to Settings > About phone > Certification or open Settings and type “Certification” into the search bar.
Important Safety Information
- SAR 10g limit: 2.0W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head: 0.656 W/Kg,
- Body: 1.523 W/Kg (5mm distance).
- SAR 1g limit: 1.6W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head: 0.78 W/Kg,
- Body-worn: 1.17 W/Kg (10mm distance).
- Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1804 indicates the date of putting the product on the market is 201804
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Brand: POCOPHONE Model: M1805E10A All rights reserved by Xiaomi Inc.
FAQs Xiaomi Redmi 6A
What is Xiaomi Redmi 6A?
Xiaomi Redmi 6A is a budget smartphone from Xiaomi’s Redmi series. It was launched in June 2018 as a successor to the Redmi 5A.
What are the specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 6A?
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A features a 5.45-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9 on top and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
What is the price of Xiaomi Redmi 6A?
The price of Xiaomi Redmi 6A varies depending on the region and the storage variant. In India, the 2GB RAM/16GB storage variant is priced at around INR 6,500, while the 2GB RAM/32GB storage variant is priced at around INR 7,500.
Is Xiaomi Redmi 6A waterproof?
No, Xiaomi Redmi 6A is not waterproof. It does not have an official IP rating for water or dust resistance.
Does Xiaomi Redmi 6A support face unlock?
Yes, Xiaomi Redmi 6A supports face unlock. It uses the front-facing camera to recognize your face and unlock the phone.
Can Xiaomi Redmi 6A run heavy games?
Xiaomi Redmi 6A is not designed for heavy gaming. While it can run some light games smoothly, it may struggle with more demanding games.
Does Xiaomi Redmi 6A have a fingerprint scanner?
No, Xiaomi Redmi 6A does not have a fingerprint scanner. Instead, it relies on face unlock and the traditional PIN/password/pattern for security.
What are the color options for Xiaomi Redmi 6A?
Xiaomi Redmi 6A is available in four colors: Black, Blue, Gold, and Rose Gold.
Does Xiaomi Redmi 6A support dual SIM?
Yes, Xiaomi Redmi 6A supports dual SIM. It has a dedicated slot for a microSD card, so you can use two SIM cards and a microSD card simultaneously.
What is the warranty period for Xiaomi Redmi 6A?
The warranty period for Xiaomi Redmi 6A varies depending on the region and the retailer. Typically, it comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
For more manuals by Xiaomi, visit ManualsDock