Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Thank you for choosing Mi A2 Lite
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to conﬁgure the device. For more information Visit our ofﬁcial website: www.mi.com
Smart, Secure, and simply amazing. Say hello to Android One on your new Mi A2. It’s got the latest AI technology from Google built right in, plus the latest security features and an easy-to-use interface.
Android One is a trademark of Google LLC.
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM:
- Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
- Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
- System updates may be applied when network optimization occurs. For details, please refer to the system version in use on the device.
- Correctly dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU.
- To prevent harm to the environment or human health from inappropriate waste disposal, and to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources, please recycle responsibly.
- To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased.
- To view our Environmental Declaration, please refer to the following link: www.mi.com/en/about/environment
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Additional safety information and precautions can be accessed at the following link: www.mi.com/en/certification
Important Safety Information
Read all the safety information below before using your device:
- The use of unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause fire, explosion, or pose other risks.
- Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0°C to 40°C. Using this device in an environment outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, to avoid damaging the battery or the device, do not attempt to replace the battery yourself.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause fire, electric shock, and damage the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device for more than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause fire or explosion. Dispose of or recycle the device, its battery, and accessories according to your local regulations.
- Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery, as this may cause overheating, burns, or another injury.
- Do not place the battery in a high-temperature environment.
- Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery, as this may cause the battery to leak, overheat, or explode.
- Do not burn the battery, as this may cause fire or explosion.
- If the battery appears deformed or damaged, stop using it immediately.
- The user shall not remove or alter the battery. Removal or repair of the battery shall only be done by an authorized repair center of the manufacturer.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC adapters, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Follow relevant laws and regulations. Do not use your phone in the following environments.
- Do not use your phone at petrol stations or in any explosive atmosphere or potentially explosive environment, including fueling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, or areas where the air may contain chemicals or particles such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone
or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas requiring “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to be turned off to prevent potential hazards.
- Do not use your phone in hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Always comply with all rules and regulations
of hospitals and health centers. If you have a medical device, please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine whether your phone may interfere with the device’s operation. To avoid potential interference with a pacemaker, always maintain a minimum distance of 15 cm between your mobile phone and the pacemaker. This can be done by using your phone on the ear opposite to your pacemaker and not carrying your phone in a breast pocket. To avoid interference with medical equipment, do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, or other similar devices.
- Observe all aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required.
- When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with relevant traffic laws and regulations.
- To avoid being struck by lightning, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phone in places with high humidity, such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, fire, and charger damage.
Update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. hereby declares that this GSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / LTE / 5G NR Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi M2001J2G is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.mi.com/en/certification
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 5 mm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. If you are not using an approved accessory ensure that whatever product used is free of any metal and that it positions the phone with the indicated distance away from the body. Receiver Category 2
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in the 5150 to 5350Mhz frequency range in the following countries:
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- GSM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz band: 20 dBm
This mobile phone complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This mobile phone has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiated radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy. The exposure standard for wireless devices employs a unit of measurement known as the Speciﬁc Absorption Rate, or SAR.
The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6W/Kg. For body-worn operation, this device has been tested and meets the FCC RF exposure guidelines for use with an accessory that contains no metal and be positioned a minimum of 1.0 cm from the body. Use of other accessories may not ensure compliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines. If you do not use a body-worn accessory and are not holding the device at the ear, position the handset a minimum of 1.0 cm from your body when the device is switched on.
Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device has an electronic label for certiﬁcation information. To access it, please select Settings> About Phone > Regulatory labels or select Settings, then type “Regulatory labels” into the search bar.
Important Safety Information
- SAR 10g limit: 2.0W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head:0.547 W/Kg,
- Body: 1.473 W/Kg (5mm distance).
- SAR 1g limit: 1.6W/Kg,
- SAR Value:
- Head: 1.04 W/Kg,
- Body-worn: 1.13 W/Kg (10mm distance).
- Hotspot: 1.15 W/Kg (10mm distance).
Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1805 indicates the date of putting the product on the market is 201805
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Brand: MI Model: M1805D1SG All rights reserved by Xiaomi Inc.
FAQs About Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
What is the Mi A2 battery life?
With the battery at 15%, I was able to get slightly under 3 hours of screen time. With this kind of stress, the gadget lasted me little over 11 hours, which is equivalent to the performance of the Nokia 6.1 Plus but significantly less than that of the Redmi Note 5 Pro and the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Can the Mi A2 Lite be fast-charged?
There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera on the Mi A2 Lite. 8. A 3,010mAh battery powers the Mi A2, which supports quick charging (Quick Charge 3.0) and charges via USB Type-C.
Can the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite be charged wirelessly?
It is compatible with wireless charging protocols like Qi. Simply place the xiaomi smartphone on a charging pad that is compatible with it to start charging it.
How is the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite?
With a 19:9 notch display, twin rear cameras, and respectable performance, the Mi A2 Lite boasts a luxury look. Storage is ample, and we appreciate that you can add microSD cards with capacities up to 256GB to the 64GB of internal memory without giving up dual-SIM capability. a fantastic buy on a tight budget.
Is Mi A2 waterproof?
The gadget can withstand both water and dust. Devices that are water-resistant can withstand water penetration from strong water jets but not being submerged in water.
What about the Mi A2 camera?
The Redmi Note 5 Pro, ZenFone Max Pro M1, and Nokia 6.1 Plus are the Mi A2’s main rivals in terms of camera performance. If you’re looking for a mid-range handset that has the best camera performance, you should definitely take the Xiaomi Mi A2 into consideration.
Has the Mi A2 Lite Gorilla Glass?
The ultra-slim Mi A2 boasts a 20MP + 12MP dual rear camera and a sizable 5.99-inch FHD+ (18:9) display made of scratch- and drop-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.
What is the Mi A2 Lite’s brightness?
The maximum brightness for the Mi A2 Lite display is 488 nits, which is nearly the stated 500 nits.
How much Memory is in the Mi A2 Lite?
Mi A2 or Mi A2 Lite: Which is better?
The Mi A2 has bezels on top and bottom of the display, however, the Lite model has a notch and is significantly less expensive. In truth, there are several features that differ between the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite, including the display size, processor, camera, battery, and more.
What is the Mi A2 Lite’s processor?
It has an Adreno 506 GPU, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, and a 2.0 micro USB port.
For more manuals by Xiaomi, visit ManualsDock