Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese multinational electronics company headquartered in Beijing, China. The company designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, and other consumer electronics. Founded in 2010 by entrepreneur Lei Jun, Xiaomi quickly became one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. In addition to smartphones, the company also produces other electronic products including smart home devices, wearables, and other accessories.
Thank you for choosing Mi 8 Pro
Long press the power button to turn on the device. Follow the on-screen instructions to conﬁgure the device.
For more information
Visit our ofﬁcial website: www.mi.com
Mi 8 Pro comes pre-installed with MIUI, our customized Android-based OS which pushes frequent updates and user-friendly features suggested by over 200 million active users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.miui.com.
SIM Card Tray
About Dual SIM
Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions. Supports dual nano-SIM cards. When using both SIM card slots, either card can be set as the primary card. Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.System updates may be applied when network optimization occurs. For details, please refer to the system version in use on the device.
Correctly dispose of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To safely recycle your device, please use return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the device was originally purchased. For Environment Declaration, pls. refer to the below link:
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
For more important safety information, pls. refer to User Manual in the below link:
Important safety information
- Read all the safety information below before using your device.
- Using unauthorized cables, power adapters, or batteries can cause ﬁre, explosion, or pose other risks.
- Use only authorized accessories that are compatible with your device.
- This device’s operating temperature range is 0℃~40℃. Using this device in environments outside of this temperature range may damage the device.
- If your device is provided with a built-in battery, don’t attempt to replace the battery yourself to avoid damaging the battery or the device.
- Charge this device only with the included or authorized cable and power adapter. Using other adapters may cause ﬁre, electric shock, and damage the device and the adapter.
- After charging is complete, disconnect the adapter from both the device and the power outlet. Do not charge the device longer than 12 hours.
- The battery must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Mishandling the battery may cause ﬁre or explosion. Dispose or recycle the device, its battery, and accessories according to local regulations. Do not disassemble, hit, crush, or burn the battery. In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Do not short-circuit the battery to avoid overheating, burns, or other personal injuries.
- Do not place the battery in high-temperature environments. Overheating may cause an explosion.
- Do not disassemble, hit, or crush the battery to avoid battery leaks, overheating, or explosion.
- Do not burn the battery to avoid ﬁre or explosion.
- In case of deformation, stop using the battery immediately.
- Keep your device dry.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself. If any part of the device does not work properly, contact Mi customer support or bring your device to an authorized repair center.
- Connect other devices according to their instruction manuals. Do not connect incompatible devices to this device.
- For AC/DC Adapter, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Observe any laws and rules which restrict using mobile phones in speciﬁc cases and environments.
- Do not use your phone in petrol stations and explosive atmospheres and potentially explosive environments including fuelling areas, below decks on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, and areas where the air contains chemicals or particles, such as grain, dust, or metal powders. Obey all posted signs to turn off wireless devices such as your phone or other radio equipment. Turn off your mobile phone or wireless device when in a blasting area or in areas posted turn off “two-way radios” or “electronic devices” to avoid interfering with blasting operations.”
- Do not use your phone in the hospital operating rooms, emergency rooms, or intensive care units. Please consult your doctor and the device manufacturer to determine if the operation of your phone may interfere with the operation of your medical device. To avoid potential interference with the pacemaker. keep a minimum separation of 15 cm be maintained between the mobile phone and the pacemaker. To achieve this use the phone on the opposite ear to your pacemaker and do not carry it in a breast pocket. Do not use your phone near hearing aids, cochlear implants, etc to avoid interference with medical equipment. Respect aircraft safety regulations and turn off your phone on board the aircraft when required. When driving a vehicle, use your phone in accordance with the relevant trafﬁc laws and regulations.
- To avoid lightning strikes, do not use your phone outdoors during thunderstorms.
- Do not use your phone to make calls while it is charging.
- Do not use your phones in places with high humidity such as bathrooms. Doing so may result in electric shock, injury, ﬁre, and charger damage.
Update your phone’s operating system using the built-in software update feature, or visit our authorized service outlets. Updating software through other means may damage the device or result in data loss, security issues, and other risks.
RED Declaration of Conformity
We, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Hereby, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. declares that this GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE Digital Mobile Phone with Bluetooth and WiFi M1807E8A is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity could be consulted at www.mi.com/en/certiﬁcation
Body-worn SAR testing has been carried out at a separation distance of 5 mm. To meet RF exposure guidelines during body-worn operation, the device should be positioned at least this distance away from the body. If you are not using an approved accessory ensure that whatever products are used is free of any metal and that it positions the phone at the indicated distance away from the body. Receiver Category 2
This device may be operated in all member states of the EU. Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device is restricted to indoor use only when operating in 5150 to 5350Mhz frequency range in the following countries:
Ensure the power adapter used meets the requirements of Clause 2.5 in IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 and has been tested and approved according to national or local standards.
The Rainbow City of China Resources, NO.68, Qinghe Middle Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100085
Frequency Bands and Power
This mobile phone offers the following frequency bands in EU areas only and maximum radio-frequency power:
- SM 900: 35 dBm
- GSM 1800: 32 dBm
- UMTS band 1/8: 25 dBm
- LTE band 1/3/7/8/20/34/38/40: 25.7 dBm
- Bluetooth: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz band: 20 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz band: 20 dBm
- NFC: 13.56Mhz < -8.73 dBuA/m at 10m
This device has an electronic label for certiﬁcation information. To access it , please select Settings> About Phone >Veriﬁcation or select Setting, then type “Veriﬁcation” into the search bar.
Important Safety Information
SAR 10g limit: 2.0W/Kg, SAR Value: Head: 0.969 W/Kg, Body: 1.531 W/Kg (5mm distance).
Temperature: 0 °C – 40 °C
Install the adapter near the device in an easily accessible position.
1807 indicates the date of putting the product on the market is 201807
Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Brand: MI, Model: M1807E8A
All rights reserved by Xiaomi Inc.
FAQs Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
What is the MI 8 Pro’s battery capacity?
A 3,000mAh Li-ion battery with Quick Charge v4 is included in the Mi 8 Pro. Hence, it won’t take long to recharge the battery. Two Kryo 385 quad-core CPUs with 2.8GHz and 1.8GHz clock speeds power the smartphone.
Can the Xiaomi Mi 8 wirelessly charge devices?
Wireless charging is not available on the Xiaomi Mi 8.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Wireless Charging: Is it possible?
Wireless charging is not supported by the Redmi Note 8 Pro. Electromagnetic induction is the mechanism behind wireless charging. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is unable to directly employ an electromagnetic induction mechanism. But, a Qi charging pad can support wireless charging with it.
Is rapid charging supported by the Mi 8?
The Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ standard, which supports USB Power Delivery 3.0, PPS (programmable power supply), and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 over USB Type-C, is still supported by the Xiaomi Mi 8 smartphone.
Is MI 8 Pro waterproof?
Both the Xiaomi Mi 8 and Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro lack an IP classification and are not certified water resistant. Despite this, both devices are covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, a toughened glass that adds an extra layer of security and gives only very weak water resistance.
What is the Redmi 8 Pro’s refresh rate?
The refresh rate of 60 Hz
Is fast charging supported by the Redmi 8 Pro?
The 4500mAh battery in the Redmi Note 8 Pro can withstand 18 watts of fast charging. Qualcomm Fast charging is supported by the USB type-C 3.0 charger for this device.
Has the Xiaomi 8 a headphone jack?
There is a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack converter included in the box because it lacks a 3.5mm headphone socket. A dual camera system with a 12 MP wide-angle lens sensor and a 12 MP telephoto lens sensor is present on the Mi 8.
Can the Mi 8 Pro uses 5G?
The Mediatek Helio G90T chipset powers the Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone. Thus, a 5G network cannot be supported by the Redmi Note 8 Pro processor.
Cooling on the Redmi Note 8 Pro?
Here, the Redmi Note 8’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 has been swapped out for the MediaTek Helio G90T, a processor that is primarily targeted for gamers and, in the case of the Note 8 Pro, includes liquid cooling.
For more manuals by Xiaomi, visit ManualsDock