- Rear sound outlet
- Ear hook
- Ear tip
- MIC/Indicator light
- Charging port
- Touch Sensor(MFB)
- The cover
- Indicator light
- Type-C port
- Product name: TTQ U89
- Support: HFP/HSP/A2DP
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Work distance: 33 feets
- Standby time: 80hours
- Earbuds battery: 40mAh/3.7V
- Charging case capacity:800mAh/3.7V
- Playing time:6-8hours
Function & Operation
- Take the headphone out of the charging box, it will automatically power on, and there will be a sound “power on”.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, search for the device “U89” connection, and you will hear a prompt tone “Connected”.
Put the earbuds in the charging box, automatically shut down, and enter the charging mode.
Low battery tone:
When the voltage is low, it will report a low battery reminder (report once every 100 seconds), and the green light will flash slowly.
iPhone volume synchronization:
The Bluetooth connection status and the earbud’s volume is synchronized with the phone volume. Display the volume level of the Bluetooth earbuds.
Intelligent sleep mode:
The earbuds will automatically shut down in about 5 minutes after the connection between the earbuds and the Bluetooth device is disconnected.
Reset the earbuds:
While the earbuds are in the charging case, simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds. When the LED light flashes, the device has reset and cleared the previous device connections.
Notice: Make sure the charging case has power.
How to charge
- Charge the earbuds When the earbuds are charged in the case the earbud’s green light will turn on, and the green light will off if the earbuds are fully charged.
- When charging the charging box, the white light is on.
- First pairing Open the case and take out the earbuds, the earbuds will automatically enter the pairing mode(The green light of the main earbuds flashes, but the other does not flash); Then open the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone, search for Bluetooth and click on the”U89″ option, and wait for few seconds before pairing is successful.
- Pairing records have been made Turn on the device’s Bluetooth settings, and take the earbuds from the charging case, the earbuds will automatically connect to the phone and be able to use normally.
- Please complete the Bluetooth pairing within 5 minutes, The earbuds will be automatically shut down if it is not completed in time. You can put the earbuds into the case and then follow up on step 1).
- The Bluetooth earbuds will preferentially connect back to the last connected Bluetooth device.
If the battery used in this product is not used properly, it may cause fire or chemical burns. Dispose of the battery in accordance with local regulations. If possible, please recycle. Do not dispose of the battery as household waste or throw it into the fire.
- This warranty covers any defects in production techniques.
- This warranty does not include problems caused by negligence or failure to follow this User Manual.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Join “TTQ VIP club’ to extend the warranty period for free to 30 months, TTQ customer support contact: TTQ-VIP@outlook.com
FAQS TTQ U89 Wireless Earbuds
How do my U89 earbuds pair?
The sports earphones will connect and use “U89” in your phone’s Bluetooth list when you open the case and remove the Bluetooth earbuds for the first time. Bluetooth has a 33-foot range. After the initial connection, the wireless headphones will turn on and pair with your device automatically.
How long do the batteries in wireless earphones last?
Longer battery life is often seen with larger headphones. The majority of wireless earbuds have a five to six-hour battery life on a single charge, however, some expensive headphones are rated to last all day.
How long do wireless earbuds take to charge?
The majority of individuals may be curious about how long wireless earphones take to charge. Wireless earphones typically require two hours to fully charge. However, it also depends on the kind of charger you’re using and the kind of earphones you have. Your earphones may be fully charged in about one hour if you’re using a fast charger.
How long can wireless earphones be worn?
Only one hour a day is advised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for Bluetooth headphone use. The recommendation is more focused on protecting your hearing than preventing radiation exposure, though.
How can I tell when the battery in my true wireless earbuds is full?
After 10 seconds, the earbud’s indicator becomes red, and it turns off when the device is turned off. Fully Powered When electricity is cut off to the charging case, the white indicator on the charging case turns off. You will receive a voice message if the earphones’ battery is low.
How do earphones function?
The conversion of electrical energy from your listening device into sound waves and transmission of the signals to your ear so you can hear them—typically as vibrations that flow through your ear canal to your eardrum—are two of the key purposes of earbuds.
How long are earbuds good for?
The typical battery life of wireless earbuds is 4 to 8 hours, however, some types can last up to 12 hours or longer. Additionally, the charging case can offer additional charges, often extending battery life by 20 to 30 hours.
Can earphones be charged without a case?
A USB cord is all you need. Laptops, gaming systems, TVs, speakers, and other electronic devices can all be used to charge earbuds. There is no necessity that your earphones work with these gadgets, provided they include a USB port.
Are wireless earphones battery-operated?
Wireless headsets need a different source of power than wired headsets, which are powered by a sound source. The batteries differ in size or shape depending on the Bluetooth headset type, however, they typically work with rechargeable lithium batteries.
How often do my earbuds need to be charged?
Your wireless earphones’ battery will degrade more quickly the more often it falls below 20%. It’s natural for the battery to gradually degrade over time. However, you can dramatically increase the battery life of your wireless earbuds by charging them each time they go below 20% charge.
For more manuals for TTQ, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/TTQ-U89-Wireless-Earbuds-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]