Sylvania SP328-TURQUOISE Portable Speaker with Bluetooth
Canadian multinational electronics company Sylvania has its headquarters in Etobicoke, Ontario. Osram Sylvania and Feilo Sylvania are the owners of the business in North America. For a range of goods, the two license the brand to other businesses.
Do not place the system in a high-temp and humidity environment. Prevent it from raining or rough handling and strong shock. In order to avoid electric shock and other accidents. Do not open the top side panel cover for repair without any professional guidance. In case fragments or other liquids are accidentally sprinkled inside the cabinet, please switch off the power immediately, if the system needs repair, please go to professional maintenance for help. Switch off the power and pull off the plug from the power switch when the system is not on work. Keep it safe from water drops or splashing water, and no liquid container is allowed to be put on its top side. Do not keep it close to the fire.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
No functional light and no sound
- Possible problem: Plug is not well connected.
- Solution: Insert the plug into an electric outlet.
The function light is on but no sound
- Possible problem: Cable misconnected
- Solution: Turn off the power, and check the input jack to ensure the proper audio signal is connected to the relevant input jack
- Possible problem: Audio signal is not transmitted to speakers
- Solution: Check all the speakers if there is an audio signal output
If the problem exists after checking the related procedures above, please refer to the appointed service agent professional technician to fix it. Do not attempt to assume any responsibility.
Product equipment list:
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker Unit 1PC
- 3.5mm USB charging wire 1PC
- 3.5mm stereo audio line 1PC
- Output power: 3W*2
- Input power: DC5V, 500mAh
- Speaker unit: 4″*2
- Frequency response: 80Hz-20KHz
- Built-in rechargeable Battery: 3.7V/1200mAh
The panel in this manual is just for reference, take the real object as standard.
- ON/OFF: Pull the button to the left unit will be turned on, pull to the right is power off.
- DC5V: 3.5mm recharging jack. connect with a USB charging wire.
- Charging LED: Charging mode indicator, in red light, means the unit is recharged, in green light means the unit is fully recharged.
- Working mode LED: The light in red is under the line in working mode, light in blue color is under Bluetooth working mode. In blinking red color is a low battery warning.
- AUX: 3.5mm line-in jack for connecting with the audio cable.
- -Volume+: Master volume control
- Bass: Bass volume control knob. Turning from left to right is a volume increase.
- Treble: Treble volume control knob. Turning from left to right is a volume increase.
- Press once is for the Previous play to the track.
- Press to Play/Pause the track.
- Press once is for NEXT play to the track.
- MODE: Press to select AUX/Bluetooth mode.
Bluetooth version 2.1, Bluetooth connecting name is SP328, power on the unit, it will defeat setting at Bluetooth mode with voice alarm: Bluetooth mode, search Bluetooth name SP328 and connect it to your Bluetooth device. Then the unit will play music From your Bluetooth device directly, Manually changing the mode via the “mode” button on the unit is also workable.
AUX input operation:
Connecting your mobile device to the AUX IN jack on the unit via a 3.5MM audio cable, the unit will turn to audio input mode directly with the “audio input ” voice alarm and then it will Play the music directly from your mobile album. Manually changing the mode via The “mode” button on the unit is also workable.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
This quality product is warranted to be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship,
provided that the unit is used under the normal operating conditions intended by the manufacturer.
Should you have any problem with this product, please and it is highly recommended to visit our website at
www.curtisint.com before you take any other steps as we have additional copies of instruction manuals,
operating manuals and troubleshooting tips on our website which gives you the answers to most of the
questions you could have in operating the unit.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
C.I. Service Dept. warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days on
parts and 90 days on labor. If you originally purchased your product more than 90 days ago, a repair fee
may apply. Nothing within this warranty shall imply that C.I. will be responsible or liable for any damage to any items placed in this product, whether due to any defect of the product, or its use, whether proper or improper.
Save as herein provided, C.I. Service Dept. (Canada) or C.I. Service Dept. (USA), there are no other warranties, conditions, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, made or intended by C.I. or its
authorized distributors, and all other warranties, conditions, representations, or guarantees, including any
warranties, conditions, representations, or guarantees under any Sale of Goods Act or like legislation or
statue is hereby expressly excluded. Save as herein provided, C.I. Service Dept. (Canada) or C.I. Service
Dept. (USA), shall not be responsible for any damages to persons or property, including the unit itself,
howsoever caused or any consequential damages arising from the malfunction of the unit, and by the purchase of the unit, the purchaser does hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless C.I. from any claim
for damages to persons or property caused by the unit.
TO OBTAIN REPAIRS UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY
- The original purchaser must present a copy of the original bill of sale and the service warranty card.
- Any alterations, abuse, misuse, battery corrosion, or accidental damage voids the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover cabinets and accessories.
- No warranty or insurance contained or set out shall apply when damage or repair is caused by power
failure; damage in transit or when moving the unit; improper power supply; use for commercial or
industrial purposes; service calls resulting in customer education, etc.
- The defective product should be mailed to:
For service assistance and product information, please call: 1-800-968-9853. If mailing the product, the freight must be prepaid and a money order for $7.00 should be included to cover the cost of insurance and the return of the product.
- C.I. reserves the right to repair or replace the parts which have become defective.
To begin the warranty repair process, please note that you MUST obtain a return authorization number
prior to returning your product for warranty-based support. This can be placed under the 1-800-968-9853
FAQs About Sylvania SP328-TURQUOISE Portable Speaker with Bluetooth
What distinguishes a speaker from a Bluetooth speaker?
A Bluetooth Speaker is a wireless speaker that connects to a device without the need for a cable, in contrast to a standard speaker that needs one. It is supported by Bluetooth which is built into your smartphone and connects with only a single touch.
How long does the battery in a Sylvania speaker last?
The party can continue for 4 hours on the rechargeable battery.
How long does a Sylvania Bluetooth speaker take to charge?
Connect the USB rechargeable cable’s Micro USB end to the Micro USB charging port. The other end should be plugged into a USB port on your computer or other USB-compatible device.
Has Sylvania Bluetooth technology?
Dual 3-inch 10-watt Bluetooth light-up tower speakers from Sylvania, model number SP800, 37 in.
How can I tell whether my Bluetooth speaker from Sylvania is charging?
Does the Sylvania logo have a light above it? One of the lights in the row there should turn on to signify charging.
Do Bluetooth speakers deplete the battery in phones?
While Bluetooth generally won’t deplete your battery, streaming audio through Bluetooth headphones or speakers does have an influence on battery life.
Wi-Fi is used by Bluetooth speakers?
Your home network is connected through WiFi speakers. They often need an outlet because the majority run on AC power. Bluetooth speakers connect directly to a computer, phone, or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Can I always have my Bluetooth speaker on?
A small amount of power will be used if your Bluetooth speaker is always on and plugged in, and over time, this can pile up.
Is Wi-Fi or Bluetooth a better option for audio?
Simply explained, the finest sound is provided via a Wifi connection. This is as a result of its substantially wider bandwidth. The files that are played don’t have to be scaled or altered before being transferred while using a wireless connection.
Which is preferable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for connecting?
Additionally, WiFi is capable of far faster data transfer than Bluetooth. The slower data transmission speeds of Bluetooth devices are still ideal for voice communications because they won’t be downloading large files, though.
For more manuals by Sylvania Manuals Dock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Sylvania-SP328-TURQUOISE-Portable-Speaker-with-Bluetooth.pdf” download=”all”]