Rockville Faze 50w Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The brand Rockville Audio is known for its audio gear, which includes speakers, amplifiers, subwoofers, and other items linked to sound. They are renowned for providing a variety of goods aimed at both professional and consumer markets.
- Bluetooth speaker
- USB C charging cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm aux cable
- Detachable rubber strap
- Warranty card 5 6 7
- Power indicator LED
- Power ON/OFF
- Volume -/Previous track
- Play/Pause and Answer/End call
- Volume +/Next track
- Status indicator LED
- Lanyard ring
- 3.5mm AUX in
- USB C charging port
- SD card slot
Power ON: Hold down the Power button for 3 seconds. The unit will automatically enter into Bluetooth pairing mode. The status indicator LED will flash blue and the power indicator LED will be solid white.
1st Time Pairing: Power ON the unit. The status indicator LED will flash quickly. Now look for and select FAZE on your Bluetooth device’s list of available devices. If pairing is successful, the status indicator LED will remain solid blue. During playback, the status indicator will slowly flash blue. The FAZE unit will remember and automatically pair with previously paired devices.
Unpairing: To unpair the current device, press and hold the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds.
True Wireless Stereo (lWS)
If you have a pair of FAZE speakers, you can set them up as a 2.0 stereo speaker system. Please make sure the units are disconnected from any Bluetooth devices.
- Turn on both speakers. Select one of the speakers and press the M (mode) button for 2 seconds until you hear a tone. This will be the master speaker. After pairing, only the master speaker can answer incoming phone calls.
- If pairing is successful, the status indicator LED of one speaker will remain solid blue while the status indicator LED of the other speaker will blink quickly.
- Now look for and select FAZE on your Bluetooth device’s list of available devices. If pairing is successful, the status indicator LED of both speakers will remain solid blue. The FAZE unit will remember previously paired devices and automatically go into TWS mode.
Unpairing: Hold down the M (mode) button for 2 seconds to exit TWS mode. Press and hold the M button for 5 seconds to erase pairing information and turn the unit off.
Once paired, all playback functions (play/pause, volume, tracks) can be controlled from your playback source (ex. phone/mp3 player) without ever having to touch the unit. You can also control playback from the FAZE. Please note, if you are using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod the volume controls are synched so that if you raise the volume on your device, it will raise the volume on the unit and vice versa. If using an Android device, you will need to adjust the device’s volume and the FAZE’s volume independently.
Music: Press the Play/Pause button to begin or pause music playback.
Volume Control: Press the + button to increase the volume or press the – button to decrease the volume.
Skip Songs: Hold down the + button for the next song. Hold down the – button for the previous song. Answering/Ending Calls: Press the Play/Pause button to answer incoming calls. Press the Play/Pause button to end the conversation. To reject an incoming call hold down the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds. Double-click to dial the last dialed number.
Siri: Press the Power button to activate. Press the Play/Pause button to exit.
Micro SD Card Input
Upon inserting a Micro SD card, the unit will automatically switch to SD mode and begin playing music. The status indicator LED will be solid blue.
Music PlaybackfVolume Control/Skip Songs: See the Playback Controls section above.
Please note: Supported file formats are APE, FLAG, WAV, WMA, and MP3.
Use the included 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable to connect non-Bluetooth external audio devices. The unit will automatically switch to auxiliary mode and the status indicator LED will be solid blue.
Music PlaybackfSkip Songs: Use your device to control Play/Pause and skip track functions
Volume Control: You will need to adjust the device’s volume and the FAZE’s volume independently. See the Playback Controls section above for volume control information.
When the FAZE’s battery is low, the power indicator LED will flash red. To charge the unit, connect the included USB C cable to the USB C port at the side of the unit. Connect the other end to an AC adapter (not included) or a computer USB port. Normal full charge time is 3 hours. The mode indicator LED will be solid red while charging and will turn off once the unit is fully charged. Please note, that to conserve battery life, the unit will shut off after being idle for 10 minutes.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- High-quality drivers and a passive radiator woofer for amazing frequency range and sound
- Balanced sound with enhanced low-frequency bass response
- Offers play/pause & previous/next track control on apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others
- The built-in microphone on the front of the unit for hands-free calling
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Rugged and shockproof with rubberized impact-resistant silicone feet.
- Perfect for the shower, bedroom, kitchen, pool, beach, biking, yoga, camping, hiking, etc.
- RMS Power Output: 20 Watts
- Peak Power: 50 Watts
- Actions 5.0 Bluetooth chipset with 40ft range
- IPX6 Waterproof rating -Completely submersible
- Micro SD card slot supports these formats: MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/WAV
- (2) 1,800 Mah batteries run in series to 7.4 Volts
- Fast Charge Time: 2.5 Hours (supports 31 hours at 30% volume and 15 hours at 90% volume)
- Distortion: Less than 1 %
- Frequency Response: 115Hz -15KHz
- Dimensions: 7.32″x 1.97’x 2.447Weight: 1.16Lbs.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
Responsible party name: Rockville
Address: 600 Bayview Ave, Entrance A, Inwood, NY 11096
Hereby declares that the product Rockville FAZE portable Bluetooth speaker complies with FCC rules as mentioned in the following paragraph:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/N technician for help.
FAQS About Rockville Faze 50w Portable Bluetooth Speaker
What frequency range are portable speakers capable of?
What is the Bluetooth speaker’s portable range?
Range. The ranges at which Bluetooth speakers connect vary. Most can go up to 100 feet (30 meters) away, or about 30 feet (9 meters) away.
How significant is speaker frequency range?
One of the most crucial evaluations for a speaker’s audio production is frequency response accuracy.
How is a Rockville speaker reset?
Back to Factory Use a paper clip or toothpick to depress the reset button, which is situated inside the AUX connector, to reset the device.
Do Bluetooth speakers require power?
Bluetooth speakers and smart home devices need to be powered constantly because of their extra functions.
What is Bluetooth’s maximum capacity?
Seven devices at most can be linked simultaneously. The maximum Bluetooth range is 10 meters.
How is sound impacted by frequency?
High-frequency sound waves produce high-pitched noises, and low-frequency sound waves make low-pitched noises.
What distinguishes a speaker from a Bluetooth speaker?
A Bluetooth Speaker is a wireless speaker that connects to a device without the need for a cable, in contrast to a standard speaker that needs one.
What is the longest Bluetooth range possible?
the equivalent of 300 ft
Speaker sensitivity: What is it?
The amount of power required to drive or run a loudspeaker is calculated using speaker sensitivity, which is frequently mistaken with speaker efficiency.
How do I pair Bluetooth speakers together?
Go to the Bluetooth settings on your tablet or smartphone. You should see a setting to enable this feature if your device supports dual audio or multi-device connections.
How are various frequencies played by a single speaker?
The way sound works allows you to superimpose the speaker’s movements.
How are Bluetooth speakers synchronized?
Go to Bluetooth, connections, and settings. Click the menu icon (three vertical dots) or advanced. On the Dual Audio switch, turn it on. Dual Audio allows you to connect your phone to two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and the audio will play on both of them.
For more manuals by Rockville, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Rockville-Faze-50w-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]