Razer RZ01-01610100-R3U1 Naga Chroma Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse
Razer is a global gaming hardware and software company that was founded in 2005. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has a strong presence in the gaming industry, specializing in the development and manufacturing of high-performance gaming peripherals, laptops, and gaming accessories.
Razer’s mission is to create products that enhance and elevate the gaming experience for gamers worldwide. They strive to deliver cutting-edge technology, innovative design, and superior quality in their products. Razer’s products are known for their precision, responsiveness, and durability, making them popular among gamers of all levels.
- Razer Naga Chroma wireless MMO gaming mouse
- Important Product Information Guide
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (10.8 – 10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
Sign up now for a Razer Synapse account to get real-time information on your product’s warranty status. To learn more about Razer Synapse and all its features, visit www.razerzone.com/synapse.
If you are already a Razer Synapse user, register your product by clicking on your email address at the Razer Synapse application and selecting Warranty Status from the dropdown list.
To register your product online, visit www.razerzone.com/registration. Please note that you will not be able to view your warranty status if you register via the website.
What you’ll get:
- 2 years limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free online technical support at www.razersupport.com.
- Total of 19 MMO-optimized programmable buttons
- 12-button mechanical thumb grid
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- 16000 DPI 5G Laser Sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling / 1 ms response time
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber USB cable
APPROXIMATE SIZE & WEIGHT:
- Length 119mm/4.68”
- Width 75mm/2.95”
- Height 43mm/1.69”
- Weight 150g/0.33lbs
- Left mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Scroll wheel
- DPI stage up
- DPI stage down
- Left tilt-click – repeat scroll down
- Right tilt-click – repeat scroll up
- 12 Programmable mechanical thumb grid buttons
- 16000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Ultraslick mouse feet
USING YOUR RAZER NAGA CHROMA
The 12-button thumb grid works the same as a keyboard’s numerical keys. These buttons allow you to replicate the action bar of most games onto the thumb grid buttons.
INSTALLING YOUR RAZER NAGA CHROMA
- Step 1: Connect your Razer device to the USB port of your computer.
- Step 2: Install Razer Synapse when prompted* or download the installer from www.razerzone.com/synapse.
- Step 3: Register for a Razer ID or log in to Synapse with an existing account.
- Applicable for Windows 8 or later.
CONFIGURING YOUR RAZER NAGA CHROMA
Disclaimer: The features listed here require you to log in to Razer Synapse. These features are also subject to change based on the current software version and your Operating System.
The Mouse Tab is your default tab when you first install Razer Synapse. This tab allows you to customize your device’s profiles, button assignments, performance, and lighting.
A profile is a convenient way of organizing all your custom settings and you can have an infinite number of profiles at your disposal. Any changes made within each tab are automatically saved to the current profile and stored in the cloud servers.
You can create a new profile by clicking the button or delete the current profile by clicking the button. The button allows you to copy, import, and export profiles. Your current profile by default is named “Profile” however; you can rename it by typing in the text field below PROFILE NAME. Each profile can also be set to automatically activate when you run a program or application through the use of the LINK PROGRAM option.
Customize Tab The Customize Tab is where you can modify the basic functionalities of your device such as button assignments to suit your gaming needs. The changes made in this tab are automatically saved to your current profile.
Top View The Top View is where you can customize the mouse buttons and the scroll wheel.
Side View The Side View is where you can customize the 12-button thumb grid.
You can save up to 8 sets of KEYMAP configurations, allowing you to easily set up and switch between customized key mappings for different games.
Button Assignment Menu Initially, each of the mouse buttons is set to DEFAULT. However, you may change the function of these buttons by clicking the desired button to access the Button Assignment Menu.
Listed below are the customization options and their description.
- Default This option enables you to return the key to its original function. To choose the DEFAULT, simply select it from the Button Assignment Menu.
- Keyboard Function This option enables you to change the mouse buttons into keyboard functions. To choose a keyboard function, select KEYBOARD FUNCTION from the Button Assignment Menu and enter the key you wish to use in the given field below. You may also include modifier keys such as Ctrl, Shift, Alt or any of those combinations.
- Mouse Function This option allows you to change the mouse buttons into other mouse functions. To choose a mouse function, select MOUSE FUNCTION from the Button Assignment Menu and an ASSIGN BUTTON submenu will appear.
- Listed below are the functions which you can choose from the Assign Button submenu:
- Left Click – Performs a left mouse click using the assigned button.
- Right Click – Performs a right mouse click using the assigned button.
- Scroll Click – Activates the universal scrolling function.
- Double Click – Performs a double left click using the assigned button.
- Mouse Button 4 – Performs a “Backward” command for most internet browsers.
- Mouse Button 5 – Performs a “Forward” command for most internet browsers.
- Scroll Up – Performs a “Scroll Up” command using the assigned button.
- Scroll Down – Performs a “Scroll Down” command using the assigned button.
- Scroll Left – Performs a “Scroll Left” command using the assigned button.
- Scroll Right – Performs a “Scroll Right” command using the assigned button.
- Sensitivity refers to how fast the mouse pointer can travel across the screen. When you select the Sensitivity function from the dropdown menu, a sub-menu will appear which gives you access to the following options:
- Sensitivity Clutch – Change to a predefined sensitivity as long as the designated button is pressed. Releasing the button will return it to the previous sensitivity.
- Sensitivity Stage Up – Increase the current sensitivity by one stage. See the PERFORMANCE TAB to learn more about sensitivity stages.
- Sensitivity Stage Down – Decrease the current sensitivity by one stage. See the PERFORMANCE TAB to learn more about sensitivity stages.
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity – Readily adjust the current sensitivity using the assigned button. If On‐The‐Fly Sensitivity has been set, pressing the designated button and moving the scroll wheel will produce a bar on your screen which would indicate your current sensitivity level.
- Cycle Up Sensitivity Stages – Increase the current sensitivity stage by one and once it reaches the highest sensitivity stage, it will return to stage 1 when the button is pressed again. See the PERFORMANCE TAB to learn more about sensitivity stages.
- Cycle Down Sensitivity Stages – Decrease the current sensitivity stage by one and once it reaches stage 1, it will return to the highest sensitivity stage when the button is pressed again. See the PERFORMANCE TAB to learn more about sensitivity stages.
- Inter-device Inter-device allows you to change the functionality of other Razer Synapse-enabled devices. Some of these functionalities are device-specific such as using your Razer gaming keyboard to change the Sensitivity Stage of your Razer gaming mouse. When you select Inter-device from the Button Assignment Menu, a sub-menu will appear. DEVICE TO LINK allows you to choose which currently connected Razer device can be linked while FUNCTION allows you to choose which functionality you want to use for the linked device.
- Switch Keymap The Switch Keymap allows you to easily swap key assignments with a press of a key. When you select Switch Keymap from the Key Assignment Menu, a submenu will appear wherein you can choose which keymap to use. The LED on the thumb module will automatically change color to correspond with the keymap.
- Macro A Macro is a pre-recorded sequence of keystrokes and button presses that is executed with precise timing. By assigning a Macro to a button, you can execute complex combinations with ease. The ASSIGN MACRO allows you to choose which recorded Macro to use while the PLAYBACK OPTION enables you to choose the behavior of the Macro. See the MACROS TAB to learn more about creating Macro commands.
- Switch Profile The Switch Profile enables you to change profiles on the fly and immediately load all your pre-configured settings. When you select Switch Profile from the Button Assignment Menu, a sub-menu will appear that will allow you to choose which profile to use. An on-screen display will automatically appear whenever you switch profiles.
- Launch Program The Launch Program allows you to run a program or application using the assigned button. When you select Launch Program from the dropdown menu, a button will appear which allows you to search for the specific program or application you want to use.
- In-game Configurator The In-Game Configurator enables you to assign the button to launch the configurator while gaming. See USING THE IN-GAME CONFIGURATOR to learn more. Multimedia Function This option allows you to bind multimedia playback controls to your device. After selecting Multimedia Function, a submenu will appear. Listed below are the multimedia playback controls you can choose from the submenu:
- Volume Down – Decreases the audio output.
- Volume Up – Increases the audio output.
- Mute Volume – Mutes the audio.
- Mic Volume Up – Increases the microphone volume.
- Mic Volume Down – Decreases the microphone volume.
- Mute Mic – Mutes the microphone.
- Mute All – Mute both microphone and audio output.
- Play / Pause – Play, pause, or resume playback of the current media.
- Previous Track – Play the previous track.
- Next Track – Play the next track.
- Windows 8 Charms This option enables you to assign the button to an Operating System shortcut command. For more information please visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/ensg/windows-8/getting-around-tutorial.
- Windows Shortcuts This option enables you to assign the button to an Operating System shortcut command. For more information please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/126449.
- Shortcuts This option enables you to assign the button to an Operating System shortcut command. For more information please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343.
- Disable This option renders the assigned button unusable. Use Disable when you have no need for a button or if a particular button interferes with your gaming.
The Performance Tab allows you to enhance the speed and precision of your mouse pointer. Similar to the Customize Tab, the changes made here are automatically saved to your current profile.
Listed below are the performance options and their descriptions.
- Sensitivity pertains to how much effort is needed to move the mouse pointer in any direction. The higher the sensitivity, the more responsive the mouse will be. (Recommended setting: 1600 – 1800)
- Enable X-Y Sensitivity By default, the X-axis (horizontal) and Y-axis (vertical) use the same sensitivity values. However, you may set different sensitivity values to each of the axes by selecting the “Enable X-Y Sensitivity” option.
- Configure Sensitivity Stages A sensitivity stage is a preset sensitivity value. You can create up to 5 different sensitivity stages which you can cycle through using the sensitivity stage up/down buttons. You may use the “Enable X-Y Sensitivity” concurrently with this option. Note that whenever you configure a sensitivity stage, your current sensitivity will match that setting.
- Acceleration increases the cursor’s movement speed depending on how quickly you move the mouse. The higher the value, the faster the mouse accelerates. (Recommended settings: Windows 0, Mac 5)
- Polling Rate The higher the polling rate, the more often the computer receives information about the status of your mouse, thus increasing the mouse pointer’s reaction time. You can switch between 125Hz (8ms), 500Hz (2ms), and 1000Hz (1ms) by selecting your desired polling rate on the dropdown menu. (Recommended setting: 500Hz – 1000Hz)
- Lighting Tab Each Chroma-enabled device has a Lighting Tab on Razer Synapse. This Lighting Tab allows you to customize the look of your Razer Naga Chroma by being able to choose from 16.8 million colors for the Razer logo, 12-button thumb grid, and scroll wheel. This tab also allows you to adjust the intensity of the lighting using the BRIGHTNESS dropdown menu. If you have other Chroma-enabled devices, you can synchronize all lighting schemes by clicking the button. Note that this synchronization function will only apply to devices that support the selected scheme.
- Calibration Tab The Calibration Tab allows you to optimize your Razer Precision Sensor to any mousing surface for better tracking. To use this feature, you must select the ON option under SURFACE CALIBRATION.
The LIFTOFF RANGE allows you to set the distance in which the sensor stops tracking as it is being lifted away from its mousing surface. To use this feature, you must first activate SURFACE CALIBRATION and then choose an appropriate mousing surface.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
In order to achieve maximum safety while using your Razer Naga Chroma, we suggest that you adopt the following guidelines:
- Avoid looking directly at the tracking beam of your mouse or pointing the beam in anyone else’s eye. Note that the tracking beam is NOT visible to the naked human eye and is set on an Always-On mode.
- Should you have trouble operating the device properly and troubleshooting does not work, unplug the device and contact the Razer hotline or go to www.razersupport.com for support. Do not attempt to service or fix the device yourself at any time.
- Do not take apart the device (doing so will void your warranty) and do not attempt to operate it under abnormal current loads.
- Keep the device away from liquid, humidity or moisture. Operate the device only within the specific temperature range of 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F). Should the temperature exceed this range, unplug and switch off the device in order to let the temperature stabilize to an optimal level.
Research has shown that long periods of repetitive motion, improper positioning of your computer peripherals, incorrect body position, and poor habits may be associated with physical discomfort and injury to nerves, tendons, and muscles. Below are some guidelines to avoid injury and ensure optimum comfort while using your Razer Naga Chroma.
- Position your keyboard and monitor directly in front of you with your mouse next to it. Place your elbows next to your side, not too far away, and your mouse within easy reach.
- Adjust the height of your chair and table so that the keyboard and mouse are at or below elbow height.
- Keep your feet well supported, posture straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- During gameplay, relax your wrist and keep it straight. If you do the same tasks with your hands repeatedly, try not to bend, extend or twist your hands for long periods.
- Do not rest your wrists on hard surfaces for long periods. Use a wrist rest to support your wrist while gaming.
- Customize the buttons on your mouse to suit your style of gaming in order to minimize repetitive or awkward motions while gaming.
- Make sure that your mouse fits comfortably in your hands.
- Do not sit in the same position all day. Get up, step away from your desk, and do exercises to stretch your arms, shoulders, neck, and legs.
- If you should experience any physical discomfort while using your mouse, such as pain, numbness, or tingling in your hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck, or back, please consult a qualified medical doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE AND USE
The Razer Naga Chroma requires minimum maintenance to keep it in optimum condition. Once a month we recommend you unplug the device from the USB port and clean it using a soft cloth or cotton swab with a bit of warm water to prevent dirt buildup. Do not use soap or harsh cleaning agents.
To get the ultimate experience in movement and control, we highly recommend a premium Mouse Mat from Razer. Some surfaces will cause undue wear on the feet requiring constant care and eventual replacement.
Do note that the sensor of the Razer Naga Chroma is ‘tuned’ or optimized especially for Razer Mouse Mats. This means that the sensor has been tested extensively to confirm that the Razer Naga Chroma reads and tracks best on Razer Mouse Mats.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION Copyright ©2016 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. Razer, For Gamers By Gamers, and the triple-headed snake logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razer Inc. and/or affiliated companies in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Mac OS, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple. Razer Inc. (“Razer”) may have copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) concerning the product in this guide. Furnishing of this guide does not give you a license to any such copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right. The Razer Naga Chroma (the “Product”) may differ from pictures whether on the packaging or otherwise. Razer assumes no responsibility for such differences or for any errors that may appear. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
For the latest and current terms of the Limited Product Warranty, please visit www.razerzone.com/warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Razer shall in no event be liable for any lost profits, loss of information or data, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential or incidental damages, arising in any way out of the distribution of, sale of, resale of, use of, or inability to use the Product. In no event shall Razer’s liability exceed the retail purchase price of the Product.
COSTS OF PROCUREMENT For the avoidance of doubt, in no event will Razer be liable for any costs of procurement unless it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in no case shall Razer be liable for any costs of procurement liability exceeding the retail purchase price of the Product.
GENERAL These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product was purchased. If any term herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term (in so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) shall be given no effect and deemed to be excluded without invalidating any of the remaining terms. Razer reserves the right to amend any term at any time without notice.
FAQs Razer RZ01-01610100-R3U1 Naga Chroma Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse
What is the Razer RZ01-01610100-R3U1 Naga Chroma Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse?
The Razer RZ01-01610100-R3U1 Naga Chroma Ergonomic RGB MMO Gaming Mouse is a specialized gaming mouse designed specifically for MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) gaming. It features a unique button layout, customizable RGB lighting, and high-precision sensors to enhance gameplay performance and convenience.
What makes the Razer Naga Chroma mouse suitable for MMO gaming?
The Razer Naga Chroma mouse is tailored for MMO gaming due to its extensive programmable buttons. It features a total of 19 buttons, including a 12-button thumb grid on the side of the mouse. These programmable buttons can be customized to assign various in-game commands, macros, or shortcuts, providing quick access to spells, abilities, or actions in MMO games.
Does the Razer Naga Chroma mouse support customization?
Yes, the Razer Naga Chroma mouse offers extensive customization options. Using Razer Synapse software, users can remap buttons, create macros, adjust sensitivity settings, and customize the RGB lighting effects. The software also allows for profile storage and synchronization across different Razer devices.
What is the RGB lighting feature in the Razer Naga Chroma mouse?
The RGB lighting on the Razer Naga Chroma mouse refers to its customizable lighting effects. Users can choose from a wide range of colors and lighting patterns to personalize the appearance of the mouse. The lighting effects can be synchronized with other Razer Chroma-enabled devices to create a unified lighting setup.
What type of sensor does the Razer Naga Chroma mouse use?
The Razer Naga Chroma mouse utilizes a high-precision laser sensor. The sensor provides accurate tracking and is capable of high DPI (dots per inch) sensitivity levels, which allow for precise cursor movements and responsiveness during gameplay.
Is the Razer Naga Chroma mouse suitable for people with larger hands?
Yes, the Razer Naga Chroma mouse is designed to be ergonomic and suitable for a variety of hand sizes, including larger hands. It features a contoured shape and a comfortable grip, which helps reduce strain and fatigue during long gaming sessions.
Can the Razer Naga Chroma mouse be used for purposes other than gaming?
While the Razer Naga Chroma mouse is primarily designed for MMO gaming, its programmable buttons and customization options can be useful in other applications as well. Users can assign macros or shortcuts for productivity software, graphic design programs, or any other software that benefits from quick access to customized commands.
Is the Razer Naga Chroma mouse compatible with different operating systems?
The Razer Naga Chroma mouse is compatible with both Windows and macOS operating systems. Razer Synapse software, used for customization, is available for both platforms, allowing users to configure and personalize the mouse according to their preferences.
Where can I purchase the Razer Naga Chroma mouse?
The Razer Naga Chroma mouse can be purchased from various retailers, including electronics stores, online marketplaces, and the official Razer website. It is advisable to check for authorized sellers and compare prices before making a purchase.
For more manuals by Razer, visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Razer-RZ01-01610100-R3U1-Naga-Chroma-Ergonomic-RGB-MMO-Gaming-Mouse.pdf” download=”all”]