QFX BT-60-RD Bluetooth Speaker
QUICK START GUIDE
STEP SETUP GUIDE
- Find the USB power cord to the BT-60 located in the packaging and connect it to the 5V input.
- Find a power outlet (AC 120V/60Hz) to supply the unit with power (5V, 1A mim).
- Move to the rear part of the panel and slide the switch to the ON position. The unit should turn on and begin charging.
- Insert a USB flash drive in the USB port and the BT-60 will automatically begin playing the mp3 content.
- Press and hold the “+” button to increase the Master Volume to your taste. Press and hold the “-” to decrease the Master Volume.
- Press the “+” and “-” keys to move the next track or previous track.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES
Before using this machine, please read all the safety and operating instructions. These safety and operating instructions should be kept in condition of consultation.
- Electric Power Supply Line: Keep the power cord safe from being trampled on, pressed on by heavy objects, or pierced. Make sure that the cord has ample space to rest on the ground and is not stressed. DO NOT pull or drag the power supply line.
- Ventilation: This unit must be set in a ventilated space. DO NOT cover the vents on the back panel for any reason. If placed alongside a wall, distance the unit a minimum of 10cm to allow airflow. DO NOT surface that might restrict good airflow.
- Dismantling: DO NOT dismantle or open the unit. This is a high-powered unit that can cause serious harm if tampered with. DO NOT Open.
- Smoke: Please unplug the power supply cord from the wall outlet immediately if unusual smoke appears and contact customer support
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER ON THIS SPEAKER. THERE ARE NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER ALL SERVICING TO A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN.
To prevent fire or electric shock, do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture. Do not store or operate this product near any liquids, or heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, or under extreme weather conditions. Clean only with a dry cloth.
Users should exhibit extra safety when the WARNING or CAUTION symbol appears in this instruction manual and follow all precautions as they are stated.
REMOTE CONTROL & TWS
TWS Connection is only for two speakers of the same make and model.
- Turn on both units and enable Bluetooth mode on both speakers.
- Press and hold the TWS button on one of the speakers to sync both units together (they must be the same make and model to function).
- On your mobile device under the Bluetooth menu, search for BT-60 and connect.
- Open your favorite music app and enjoy True Wireless Stereo.
- To Exit TWS press and hold the TWS button.
- AUX: Plug in an external audio device using a 3.5mm TRS cable.
- MIC: Plug in a 6.35mm TS or TRS microphone cable for mic use.
- LED: The LED light indicates the unit’s battery charge.
- 5V: Plug in a 5V, 1A (min) micro USB cable to supply the unit with power.
- ON/OFF: Toggle the switch to turn the ON/OFF unit.
- TF Card Port: Insert a TF card with .mp3 content for music playback.
- USB Port: Insert a USB flash drive with .mp3 content for music playback.
- M: Use the M button to toggle through different modes: BT/AUX/USB/TF.
- “-“: Press for the previous track. Press and hold to decrease the volume.
- “>ll”: Press to play or pause the current track. Press and hold to enable TWS
- “+”: Press for the next track. Press and hold to increase the volume.
(800) 864-CLUB (2582) or (323) 864-6900
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm PST
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
FAQS About QFX BT-60-RD Bluetooth Speaker
What is the lifespan of a QFX speaker?
Why won’t my QFX speaker power on?
Check to see if your speaker has enough power.
How long should a speaker bill for?
Do I need to turn off my speakers at night?
The speaker and amplifier should still be turned off when not in use.
Can you connect more than one speaker at once?
You may pair two Bluetooth speakers with the same device using Dual Audio.
Can more than one speaker be connected to a single device?
Verify that both devices have Bluetooth functionality turned on.
Do two speakers have the ability to exchange audio?
You can typically switch between playing the same audio on both speakers at once depending on the speaker brand.
What power output does a good Bluetooth speaker have?
How long does the battery on a Bluetooth speaker last?
a battery life of more than ten hours.
How reliable is Bluetooth?
nearly 300 kbps.
Why do speakers malfunction?
The most frequent reason for mechanical and thermal failures is the careless or unintentional operation of an audio system outside of the safety tolerances.
For more manuals by QFX, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/QFX-BT-60-RD-Bluetooth-Speaker-Instruction-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]