Pyle PLCMH5 Wireless Rearview Backup Trailer-Hitch Camera
Pyle is a well-known consumer electronics company specializing in manufacturing a wide range of audio equipment and accessories. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. Pyle Audio has built a reputation for producing affordable and quality audio products, catering to various consumer needs.
Quick Setup Guide
Wireless Backup Rearview Trailer Hitch Camera
- Ensure the Camera and Monitor system are fully charged before use.
• Charging time approx. 4 hours. The system comes with a cigarette lighter/outlet accessory charging cable with two different connector jacks, to charge the camera and monitor independently. Also included is a wall power adapter for charging at home.* Optional: Use the included power cable to ‘hard-wire’ the Monitor receiver in your vehicle
- The Monitor and Camera systems can be powered ON and OFF when necessary.
• Each unit features a convenient power button.
• Conserve battery life and only use the system when necessary.
• Be sure to remove the camera from the rear of the vehicle when driving (when using the suction cup mount).
- Send video from the camera to the monitor wirelessly, thanks to a built-in 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver.
• Mount the Monitor to your windshield, and mount the camera system in the rear of your vehicle.
• The camera is angle adjustable and must have the nut on the underside tightened for optimal positioning.
• The camera magnet mount attaches to the included suction cup metal base plate.
• Use the waterproof cover on the camera for inclement weather.
FAQS About Pyle PLCMH5 Wireless Rearview Backup Trailer-Hitch Camera
What position does a back camera need to be in?
Take mirror pictures the cameras?
It all depends on your point of view. Therefore, it flips the image so that you can position the frame more organically and see what you are used to seeing in a mirror.
What kind of mirror does a camera use?
Can a camera serve as a substitute for your rearview mirror?
Your original rearview mirror is replaced by this mirror monitor, which also has a built-in covert dash camera.
What distinguishes a rear view camera from a rear window camera?
Rear window cameras and cabin view cameras both have a remarkable 140° viewing angle. A 30° telephoto lens is used by the rear view camera to offer you a view that is comparable to what you would see in your front rear-view mirror.
Can the back camera be changed?
If a replacement backup camera lens is available, it will usually cost between $50 and $100 to do so.
What advantages does a back camera offer?
Permit clearer, wider-angle vision for drivers than what the rear-view mirror can offer.
Do backup cameras require electricity?
Both a wired supply and a power source grounded to your chassis are necessary for your camera.
How reliable are backup cameras?
The majority of cameras only offer an 80-degree field of vision from behind the car.
How crucial is the rearview camera?
Every car should have a rear view camera, which might save 58 to 69 lives annually.
For more manuals by Pyle, Visit Manualsdock