Pyle PBMSPRG4 Wireless Bluetooth Boombox Speaker
Pyle is a well-known consumer electronics company that specializes in manufacturing a wide range of audio equipment and accessories. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Brooklyn, New York. Pyle Audio has built a reputation for producing affordable and quality audio products, catering to various consumer needs.
- Compact Boom Box Stereo Style
- Portable Travel-Friendly Speaker Design
- Digital Streaming FM Radio
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- MP3 Digital Audio File Playback
- Ported Enclosure for Extended Bass
- Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- Rugged & Durable ‘Super Tube’ Speaker Housing
- USB port
- Charging jack
- PREVIOUS/volume down
- NEXT/volume up
- Aux-in jack
- MODE (Wireless BT Switch, USB disk, FM, and AUX-IN state)
Wireless BT Streaming:
- Turn the power button to “ON”. The LED light turns blue blinks quickly and beeps twice. The colorful lights will be lit automatically.
- Activate the Wireless BT of your mobile phone and search for the device name “PyleUSA” then connect it. The blue LED light blinks slowly and will beep three times once connected.
- Play the music from your mobile phone and enjoy.
- Press the Previous or Next button on the device or on Mobile phones to select songs you like.
- Press the Play/Pause button on the device or on Mobile phones to play/pause the music.
- Press and hold the PREVIOUS or NEXT button to adjust the volume down and up or adjust the mobile phone’s volume.
Playing music from a USB disk:
- Turn the Power button to “ON”.
- Insert the USB flash disk into the slot, and the music stored will be played automatically and a blue LED will blink slowly.
- Under playing mode, short press the Previous or Next button to select songs you like, or press and hold the Previous or Next button to adjust the volume down and up.
- PLAY/PAUSE to play or pause music.
- Please turn the Power button to “OFF” if you will not use it.
Remark: Under Wireless BT playing mode, inserting the USB will disconnect the Wireless BT and switch to play the USB. You can press the MODE button to switch to Wireless BT mode again.
How to Use FM Radio:
- Under FM radio state, the audio cable provided is the antenna. Please insert the audio cable to get the best FM signal before using it.
- Turn the power button to “ON”, and press the “MODE” button to switch to the FM radio state.
- Under playing mode, short press the “Play/Pause” button to auto-search the FM Channel and store it automatically.
- Press the Previous or Next button to change the stored FM channel.
For other compatible music devices or your MP3/MP4 players, use the supplied audio line cable to connect from the device’s “Line Out” to the “Aux In” of this device. Then press the “MODE” button, and the speaker will prompt “Aux Input Mode”, then Enjoy. When using an external device, all functions can be controlled by the external device.
- Turn ON two identical speakers you want to pair, please note that they must have the same BT paring name, both under BT mode. You only need to set up one of the two units;
- Press and hold the “Mode” button then the speaker will make a tone “di” to start pairing and will make a “di” voice 3 times once successfully paired;
- Connect Wireless BT with your mobile phone to play music by the two paired Speakers to create a more powerful surround sound effect.
- If you want to exit the TWS mode, press and hold the “Mode” button (of the unit that you set at the beginning) again to exit the TWS function.
Remark: Under the TWS mode, if you connect your mobile phone to the unit (you set at the beginning) via the provided audio cable, it will start to play AUX via the TWS function, under this status, you can not switch to Wireless BT mode by pressing the Mode button.
Colorful LED display and off:
This unit will display colorful pulsating bright lights when the music is ON. To turn off the light, please push the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds.
- Press the MODE button to switch to different modes, the order is Wireless BT, USB disk, FM radio, and AUX-IN.
- Turn the power button to “OFF” to turn off the power supply if you will not use it.
- Power OFF the unit put the provided charger cable into the charging slot of the unit, and connect the other end to your PC or another charger with DC5V output (Not included), and the red charging indicator light will be lit.
- Charging time should be 4-5 hours. When fully charged, the indicator light will switch off.
- In order to prolong the battery life, please do not charge more than 8 hours.
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
This product can expose you to a chemical or group of chemicals, which may include ”Cadmium (Cd)” which is known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
FAQS About Pyle PBMSPRG4 Wireless Bluetooth Boombox Speaker
What’s the process of a wireless boombox?
Data is sent using radio waves, an electromagnetic wave type, by Bluetooth technology. It functions fundamentally as a two-way radio system. These waves are used by the transmitting device, such as your phone, to communicate audio data to the Bluetooth receiver in your wireless speaker.
How is a Pyle speaker recharged?
The red charging indicator will continue to light up after turning the device off, inserting the included charge cable into the unit’s charge slot and connecting the other end to a PC or other charger with a DC5V output.
How are Bluetooth speakers that are wireless powered?
The majority of wireless speakers use rechargeable batteries that are permanent.
Can I simultaneously connect to two different speakers?
Dual Audio enables simultaneous audio playback over two Bluetooth speakers that are connected to the same device. You may still connect both speakers to the same device if it lacks the Dual Audio capability, but you’ll have to manually switch between them in the Bluetooth settings.
Can speakers from different brands be combined?
There is only one way to connect two Bluetooth speakers of various brands: download an application like Ampme.
Are wireless speakers compatible with TVs?
The process of connecting wireless speakers to your TV is simple.
Power is required by wireless speakers?
Bluetooth speakers and smart home devices need to be powered constantly because of their extra functions.
What frequency does the boombox operate at?
50 Hz–20 kHz
What is the lifespan of the Pyle speaker?
Maximum 3.5 Hours
How much time does a Pyle speaker require to charge?
Keep your portable system’s batteries charged and ready to use. 8–10 hours for complete charging
For more manuals by Pyle, Visit Manualsdock
[embeddoc url=”https://manualsdock.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Pyle-PBMSPRG4-Wireless-Bluetooth-Boombox-Speaker-User-Manual.pdf” download=”all”]